What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally choosing Rafale pays off....
good going India.................
exactly that is 1 important benefit for india through MMRCA deal that i was pointing out

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

By the inclusion of Snecma, the purpose of indigenisation is defeated by the GTRE. However, GTRE feels that in the co-development with Snecma, the research and development of GTRE for decades on the Kaveri engine will also be absorbed. Besides, Snecma will bring in the core called "Eco” for the new engine, and integrate it with systems developed for Kaveri and is not hesitant on sharing technology with India.

yes but honestly we dont have any other choice as india is struggling in kaveri engine program regarding thrust issues ,so french
help on this is a welcomed sign for us

The after burn thrust of Kaveri is 80-81 Kn not 65 Kn stated in the article.

The after burn thrust of Kaveri is 80-81 Kn not 65 Kn stated in the article.
well that is ur saying according to vijay thakur KNol ,website isin it? But atleast 90 kn or greater than 90 kn that is mandatory for induction of kaveri engine into LCA or else even 89 kn is not enough

Is it me or everyone is feeling that indian establishments are coming to senses and working out things comparatively faster?

they need to do it even faster.
IA and IAF is need to modernize by 2014. We can't afford these MMRCA type delays.

i think france was also ready to integrate Snecma-Kaveri into Rafale also{obviously on later stage}....which will be a huge boost for both Rafale and Snecma-Kaveri....

Snecma-Kaveri will get a launch customer..
Rafale will get 90Kn Engine..

well that is ur saying according to vijay thakur KNol ,website isin it? But atleast 90 kn or greater than 90 kn that is mandatory for induction of kaveri engine into LCA or else even 89 kn is not enough

I know that buddy, 80-81 Kn as per DRDO only, IAF is looking for 90-95 Kn for sure.

But just think current Rafale is powered by the engines which go thrust of 80-81 Kn in full after burn.

My question is Why can't the current Kaveri is used for at least prototypes of AMCA?

India must try & fit this engine not only to LCA but also on Rafale.
then also Kaveri Secam engine must be made a standard item in all rafale's to french & all export customers.

hahahhahahahah and people saying mmrca deal paying of hahahahhahahahahahah joke of the year this news bacame :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom