What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S-DUCT @sandy_3126 What's up with the targeting pod pylon? Has it simply not gone through the process of coatings and painting or have there been some alterations made?

After_TD%40GWL-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
True, I am unfortunately exceedingly thin- not sticks but 6% bodyfat. Unfortunately I cannot seem to gain mass no matter how hard I try. :frown: One can always view mine visage on my profile here.:sick:

Vodka with red bull and beer alternated. Beer for a full month and then the above. Allow generously for important side dishes like chicken biryani and mutton fry :angel:

True, I am unfortunately exceedingly thin- not sticks but 6% bodyfat. Unfortunately I cannot seem to gain mass no matter how hard I try. :frown: One can always view mine visage on my profile here.:sick:

Which one in that picture is you ??? ..... :smokin:

Then you are not that exceedingly thin by any means ..... :P

Bhai ek ounce bhi mass nahi hai, tee bohot badi hai courtesy the person who bought it for me. :frown:

Koshish kiye jaa raha hoon, warna puri zindagi bache jaisa dikhunga. :hang2:

Hope you got the right fellow though, I am the guy with the cig.

Bhai ek ounce bhi mass nahi hai, tee bohot badi hai courtesy the person who bought it for me. :frown:

Ya man , I got it right . I am also very thin . What is your weight ??

avail my body swap offer and u will look like an uncle!!:omghaha:

OK buddy , lets leave it ....... :D BTW , I am 60/5'9" ...... :cry:

78............5'7"

howz that,,,lol:taz:

avail my body swap offer and u will look like an uncle!!:omghaha:

78............5'7"

howz that,,,lol:taz:

That's not bad at all. Cut down on dat der desi diet and you'll be right.
@Dillinger; you don't look exceedingly skinny at all, eat 5 meals a day, lift heavy and you'll be right.

Why the self-hate people?

I'm 81kg and 5'10'' in my profile picture. Gained a bit since then, been eating eggs like no tomorrow.
@Topic

Does anybody know where I can find an accurate 3D drawing of the LCA Tejas. Clean config and with different configs too if possible.

I'm testing out some CFD software as a side project and what better testing model is there to use than the Tejas.

edit: Well there are better models, but just for shits and giggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
no one knows how many have been produced beyond a certain 40

that was the plan of HALAND ITS NOT VERY GOOD IN KEEPING PROMISES
i dont know why JF-17 comes here in the thread of LCA but if you are updated even photos are been released of serial 46 in testing while official confirmation of completion of block 1(or mark1) and final testing of mark 2 is also confirmed with aerial testing going in july..
production rate is ok that is around 16/year
the delay is obviously due to block 2 production design finalization, it isnt a delay anyway. the time table was seen in public a year ago and we are right on it with expectation of block 3 at 2016 beginning. all of this info is present in jf-17 info thread. i think we should act as lazy guys

any idea when is LCA mark 2 going to get its FOC?

i dont know why JF-17 comes here in the thread of LCA but if you are updated even photos are been released of serial 46 in testing while official confirmation of completion of block 1(or mark1) and final testing of mark 2 is also confirmed with aerial testing going in july..
production rate is ok that is around 16/year
the delay is obviously due to block 2 production design finalization, it isnt a delay anyway. the time table was seen in public a year ago and we are right on it with expectation of block 3 at 2016 beginning. all of this info is present in jf-17 info thread. i think we should act as lazy guys

any idea when is LCA mark 2 going to get its FOC?

pls post a picture if u are so sure??
and production started in 2009??
@16 per year it should have been 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom