What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you say that MKI is master of none...? I believe rather we all know that among the Flanker family MKi is the best and the most advanced version ever and combines the capabilities of the basic Su 30 as well as the Su35... First of all a dedicated bomber can nevr be compared with a true multirole fighter as a dedicated bomber, no matter how advanced it is will have a limited role and can not come out of it, where MKI can be used as a fighter bomber with it's own air defence capability.... And if you talk about pilot comfort then I won't say that it's the least concern rather it's the most important aspect in aviation.... And MKI has not lagged behind in this segment either. The rear seat is raised for better visibility. The cockpit is provided with containers to store food and water reserves, a waste disposal system and extra oxygen bottles. The KD-36DM ejection seat is inclined at 30º, to help the pilot resist aircraft accelerations in air combat.
Moreover the avionics package in SU34 is completely different from that of MKI. Su 34 can be compared with F 15/18 E/F/Tornedo but can not be with any of the morden 4.5 generation fighter aircraft due to it's role. It's a good replacement for our Mig 27s and jaguars if you are concedering it for the IAF just like that but can never be better than MKI as it's far far superior to Fullback in terms of every aspect..... I can't buy the fact that Fulback is better or can be compared to MKI.. Sorry brother...

not to worry buddy.......

he was just comparing the "air to ground" (not A TO A which obviously cannot be compared) capabilities....... i feel he was just saying even if both mki and fullback carry similiar payload ,have similar range even then full back has an upper hand in ground strike capabilities bcoz it is better suited for that purpose or i should say it has been designed to suite that purpose ....

3.jpg

As far as I know that LSP-6 to LSP-28 - Planned to fly by late 2010 with night lighting within the cockpit, and an auto-pilot.

LSP 6 is rumored to fly with India's New EW suit, which would be better than the Mayavi It uses

Sorry no more funncy staff that make more delay in IOC. I dnt think there is any other ew suite rather then Mayavi.

Sorry no more funncy staff that make more delay in IOC. I dnt think there is any other ew suite rather then Mayavi.

I do Not Know.... I just shared what I saw in The ADA's website a couple of Month back.... Feel free to disagree:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom