What's new

“Hamas is Too Gentle. Israel is Jewish Version of Nazi & Militarism," Claims Top Chinese Influencer

Yes we have social media influencers and my mirror is perfectly fine. Your mirror just reflects a "senile old man"
So that mean you copied our stupid people who then influence your stupid people.

So that mean you copied our stupid people who then influence your stupid people.
Trying to prove that America is the capital of innovation and that everyone around the world MUST copy you guys? Or just random vomits without any links?

I can only conclude, as you being senile. Hope you take my comment seriously, but being the arrogant "I have seen it all since Vietnam war", you probably wouldn't heed this.

Sorry, sweetheart. You are nothing but a mindless drone reading whatever a Party flack put in front of you. Go back to being an eye-candy to the millions of Chinese men without women in their future. :lol:
Good one!!!!!

Smart influencer. Very rare. That's why Zio-Angloids are mad here. Add in s400 and other defenses

Massive W for this influencer

Far better than millions and millions of pajeets combined

can all americans get to nearest military post you are needed to die for israel like shaboy goy thank you.

just worthless shouting into the dark. she should make videos on how to make chicken rice instead.
Lol, what bigotry and sexist is that, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion of world affairs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom