What's new

Hameed Gul: "PAF was on red alert on Sunday due to US planes"

come on people, you really think B-2's and eagles are going to invade airspace above NW??

Get realistic my fellow members.

Two points:

1. How is Hameed Gul privy to the decisions being taken by the Defence Forces? How did he know that Pakistan Air Force had put its defence systems on red alert? Are such operational decisions taken by the Armed Forces in public domain? As a retired General, is he still part of the Army/Air Force decision making process?

Hi,

Pakistan's security information is like a leaking gutter pipe---everybody knows what is happening----one will tell the other---and the other will tell the other----.

Two points:

1. How is Hameed Gul privy to the decisions being taken by the Defence Forces? How did he know that Pakistan Air Force had put its defence systems on red alert? Are such operational decisions taken by the Armed Forces in public domain? As a retired General, is he still part of the Army/Air Force decision making process?

Hi,

Pakistan's security information is like a leaking gutter pipe---everybody knows what is happening----one will tell the other---and the other will tell the other----.

Yeah, even FOX news knows confidential ISI reports!!:rofl:

come on people, you really think B-2's and eagles are going to invade airspace above NW??

Get realistic my fellow members.
No. But if the Amreekis claim to do so, we have to reply back.
We will make them rue the day they decided to mess with us. :sniper:
That will be suicide. Maybe during the decline of Amreekan empire, they will take this risk.

Nope We will not use nukes against US America however I won't mind seeing couple dozen Indian cities as nuclear graveyard ( A very much real possibility) and according to General Aslam Beg (Retired Pakistan Army Chief) Pakistan will nuke the sh!t of India if our survival is in danger (From any country)India will be the collateral damage.

You mean instead of getting a beating, you will commit suicide along with a significant damage to India.. Nice.. A coward's way out :)

I think USA should act else Pakistan will not take them seriously, which has stlarted to happen.

What can they do? Bombing campaign in NW?

You mean instead of getting a beating, you will commit suicide along with a significant damage to India.. Nice.. A coward's way out :)

Aahh....If only India solves all her disputers with Pakistan including water dispute. I wonder how many Pakistani's would still want to obliterate India. Besides, isn't the wind blowing from India to Pakistan? Wouldn't that mean nuclear fall-over in to Pakistan? I guess even India would try her best to ensure that the US does not cross that red line simply because a thread stable Pakistan is a nightmare for both those countries.....an unstable Pakistan is something that neither can bear.

I just hope, sincerely, that the US does not test the patience of our military to the point where it runs out.

I think USA should act else Pakistan will not take them seriously, which has stlarted to happen.

What can they do? Bombing campaign in NW?

Or.....they can give Pakistan a free hand to deal with Afghanistan as their proxy while they make a face saving exit.

If only drones used ....... maybe ....... if some operation is conducted with forces on ground like osama operation then what if Pakistan shoots them down? WAR! ....... I donot think USA is so stupid to engage in a war with Pakistan when they want to leave Afghanistan. A strategic nightmare for US no problem for Pakistan and its people. We are already in a state of war with Dengue, Floods, Electricity, extremism .......... GIVE US MORE USA>>> Come on.

Iraq is not Pakistan, Iraq did not have Afridi oops..Nuclear weapons.

Yeah exactly and that's why the US has not attacked Pakistan yet and is launching one psy-ops one after another!! had Iraq possess any Nuclear weapon, the history of today's Iraq would have written very differently.

I want to proceed with this discussion in different scenario; (not off topic)

27th of September an unmanned drone was destroyed by unknown reasons near Kasur.
Geo News Urdu | Geo TV Urdu | Geo News Live | Geo TV Live | Urdu News

News put some interesting details that till news released by GEO, PAF or related authorities didn't come to know about it and locals collected wreckage of drone until intelligence and authorities woke up and cordoned off area after news released on Tuesday. It said to be that drone was in possession of private company.

Question: What credibility left of this RED ALERT if suppose drone was sent by India?

Question: Have we technology to detect drones at higher or lower altitude?

In general Pakistan air defense totally exposed with its incapability to defend any possible stealth air strike or drones attack.
Then why we are roaring over US’s allegations if we are not ready for any military strike?

Back
Top Bottom