What's new

Happy birthday Joe

Only that his thing is legit, more "Pakistan first" and less ummah chumma bs will actually do them good. Just look at the bombing news that comes out of there every couple weeks. It's become so routine that most of those threads barely run into page 3 these days.

We don't have anywhere near the same problem with the ultra nationalist "sanghis" here, not even close, apples and bulldozers...

happy b'day, hope you had a good 1.

Thank you very much. I am delighted to find someone agreeing with my views so strongly!

Happy birthday joe , I have been a fan of yours for long time.
May god bless you with long and happy life.

Thank you very much.

I don't know you never came across with you but still I am member of this forum so like to wish you birthday.
Apko iss shubh din ke avsar per bohat bohat badai ho.
@Joe Shearer
Tum jeo hazaroun saal aor har din ki omar ho 50 saal.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
Sounds like we know each other very well.

And thank you very much for the birthday wishes.

Happy birthday Joe Shearer...

Thank you very much, dear Sir. I am rather disappointed that you hadn't got back and pushed my face in on that issue that we were discussing. It was one of the few intelligent conversations going on in PDF at the moment.

Sal girah mubarak @Joe Shearer

~The evil Mirpuri :angel:

LOL.

Thank you, and I never said, or thought, that Mirpuris were evil; only that they were not Koshur.

If you ask me, I think that they an extremely hard-working community, who deserve their present-day prosperity, although I personally deplore some of the political uses to which they put their money - I am not uncommitted in this Kashmir business.

I have nothing but respect for you. At the moment, in addition to that, some gratitude for the good wishes extended.

Happy Birthday sir! @Joe Shearer

Thank you so much.

I have nothing but respect for you. At the moment, in addition to that, some gratitude for the good wishes extended.
:cheers:
If you ask me, I think that they an extremely hard-working community, who deserve their present-day prosperity,
Well you know what they say when the going gets tough the tough get going the dam provided its unique challenges and opportunities but in long run that dam changed the fate of this mainly rural region
I personally deplore some of the political uses to which they put their money - I am not uncommitted in this Kashmir business.
To help or not to help that is the question
Should i wear cotton socks or razer blade laden synthetic itchy material socks argh so many choices

:cheers:

Well you know what they say when the going gets tough the tough get going the dam provided its unique challenges and opportunities but in long run that dam changed the fate of this mainly rural region

Not just the dam. Also the history of river navigation, that led to the community becoming a sea-faring one, and which in turn led to their coming into Britain; we all know how that helped and encouraged those who stayed back at home. While there is a lot of raising of eyebrows about 'Bradistan' these days, those early pioneers were carving out lives in the middle of a divided, truncated homeland (it is quite another thing that they were those who did the dividing and truncating - I speak as an Indian, of course) and a country devastated by Partition, and in possession of practically none of the paraphernalia of state of a modern state. That they did this at home (in due course of time, after the Mangla dam) as well as abroad is one of the unwritten epics of the modern day. It still needs its Homer.

To help or not to help that is the question
Should i wear cotton socks or razer blade laden synthetic itchy material socks argh so many choices

<sigh!>

I won't annoy you by suggesting a choice.

Sal girah mubarak @Joe Shearer

~The evil Mirpuri :angel:

Just curious - whatever gave you the impression that you were thought of as the 'evil' Mirpuri? Did my posts convey that kind of thing? I really want to know.

Happy Birthday!, I have not seen much of your content. Maybe because i'm not very active.
May you have many more to come alongside the positive ratings!
Sorry it's late... :(

Happy Birthday!, I have not seen much of your content. Maybe because i'm not very active.
May you have many more to come alongside the positive ratings!
Sorry it's late... :(

Such pleasantly worded good wishes are always welcome to an aging and susceptible man. There is no season for them. Thank you very much.

Belated birthday greetings my friend.

@Joe Shearer

Ah! At last!

I notice you have been VERY active in BD fora. Ah well, let them handle their own problems.

Back
Top Bottom