What's new

Happy Thanks Giving, America!

Happy thanksgiving. Turkey tastes awful though, dont know why people eat it on good occasions.

Turkey = overcooked, rubberized chickinnn = ewwwww.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Happy thanksgiving. Turkey tastes awful though, dont know why people eat it on good occasions.

Turkey = overcooked, rubberized chickinnn = ewwwww.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Although I respect personal preferences as above, well-made turkey with all the trimmings is actually quite delicious.

Hmmmm... i tried to look after Turkey before, and it came out dry :cry:. Anyone with recipes? :)

Don't put the Turkey in the oven by itself.

Use those turkey bags ( put the Turkey in the bag ) and follow the instructions regarding the temperatures.

It will come out nice and moist everytime.

Dont put the Turkey in the oven by itself.

Use those turkey bags ( put the Turkey in the bag ) and follow the instructions regarading the temperatures.

It will come out noce and moist everytime.

The first two hours covered in aluminum foil and then the remainder uncovered till a nice brown color also works well to produce juicy tender meat.

Which one? :D

-military-funny-1325257537.jpg

military-humor-funny-soviet-russia-dance-breaks-you.jpg

Neither....was the ones with the ushanka and a longer trenchcoat.

As a YM/SSgt ; I spent it with my platoon wearing our battle dress uniform In a vets center. We listened the stories of many wounded US marines. I really felt like a marine that day. :D

Which one?

ushanka_furhat.gif

or

Ushanka_Time_by_Monkey_Man77.jpg

or

250px-Officer's_Ushanka.png

or

380x350_a9b7fe23.jpg

It's most similar to the one the girl is wearing but is grey color rather than white.

Goes better with a long trenchcoat....though not as fitting my offensive halloween costume was.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom