What's new

Harbiyar Marri-interview! (Independent Balochistan hallucination)

I saw this interview a few weeks back. Couldn't keep myself from feeling sorry for this clown.

I support the Baloch Independence.....

.....from brainwashed imbeciles like Mr Harbiyar.

there's 2 problems:

Federal govt. failing to address the social and economic problems of Baluchistan; unfair distribution of resources and wealth

and in Baluchistan, the sardars and nawabs just want to keep the people backwards so that they can maintain their influence and importance on the locals. In Pakhtun tribal culture, the process is more independent and more democratic --via the maliks.

But im telling u, the nawabs of Baluchistan are also power hungry feudal people. State must find a way to let Baluch PROVINCIAL GOVT control the resources to greater extent.

all these BLA/Harri/Shmarri type characters should be proved to be "lotaas"....100% stooges on indian bloody payroll

we must solve the issues first, to render them powerless. And that will only happen when Baluchis are allowed to have greater control over the gas, gems, marble and all other local industries.

We should also make sure to keep afghan/indian meddling in check. This should be given FIRST PRIORITY in Pakistan now that we just celebrated our 63rd Independence Day.

p.s. i also think we should allow special exception whereby more Baluch representatives are in National Assembly.

like i said -- we must keep these "lotaas" out of power by empowering the people. I think most Baluch are pro-Pakistan. But there are those also who are disenfranchised and unhappy with the national government and the broken promises

@^^ Perfect!!

& i think one think can be done while putting the requirement to elect for MNA, or MPA you must have atleast Masters Degree.. this will kick those nawabs sardars out of the power.. & then implement an audit checksum on those MNAs MPAs. This will also improve condition in Rural sindh, and southern punjab.

i agree.......

but Baluchistan is priority one at this time. It really shouldnt be a difficult issue to solve. You have non-rugged, flat terrain. You have a huge province with a small population.

Baluchis can easily be richest people in all Pakistan if the Federal Govt. gets it s acts together.

all these BLA walllas should be placed under security watch. If they dare misbehave....if they order attacks against Punjabis/Pukhtoons/etc....if they order attacks on FC checkposts...if they blow up pipeline etc. etc. Then obviously they should be arrested and tried in court. But people like Bugti and Harri and whatever their bloody names are --- they shouldnt be killed the way Nawab Bugti was. That just makes them martyrs, and creates more problems.

the govt. is quite useless.....but lets see if they can add something to their list of accomplishments......so far the ****-ups have outnumbered the successes

if indians or these miserable afghan type people are seen meddling around, we should present the evidence to Interpol. Otherwise, we should seriously consider attacking indian embassies in Kabul and setting them alight sky high.

the last time indian embassy was hit in Kabul, i heard that this defence attache turned from vegetarian into slightly over-cooked qeema!!! According to rumours, his detached head bounced many times when it hit the ground

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
i think that balochistan shud get independent only if u listen up to their point of view that wat they think.....but the way they started to get it....its not the right that u start target killing.....i think they will get it easily if they stop this rubish and starts solving their main problems....

I agree with most of what is being said.
Balochistan is an acute case of feudal rule, which is powered on foreign agenda now.

I also think that all such comments like "people of balochistan are being kept backwards" and this and that should be done to the sardars are childish.

Nothing will survive unless it is accepted -> practiced and defended by the people them selves.

We sit miles away and just write and write, where as it is people of balochistan that we are failing to reach out to,

How many of us are ready to go and talk to the people
how many of us are ready to go and help our own brethern students in education ? ( just the city universities if rural is too tough)
how many of us docotors are ready to set up camp there, and provide a healing touch ?

Fact of the matter is ... none of us .... sad sad sad.. lethargic.

This leaves a vaccum between Pakistan and the people of balochistan
this vaccum is presently being exploited and filled in by western promises, Indian money etc.

So please get the point of reference right, and start to act.

Other wise we will again just be, men of words and no deed.

Allah meri Toba!

I really made me sad after listening to this guy...... he is just a stupid....... ready to become the slave of America instead of living with Muslim brothers

hey indian....dont post terrorist propaganda on this forum.

Warning.

The reason for the call for 'independance' is that the sardars want to personally control the provinces resources. When the royalties are paid the money ends up in the personal coffers of the sardars. Instead the Government use use these same royalties to educate the children of this province and in time problem of resource allocation will be solved as these educated children then will take part in Pakistan and assert their rights with in Pakistan. There are probabley more baluch living outside baluchistan than in it. The Sardar or Nawab system should be abolished and the Government should take steps to look after the welfare of the people of the province with free education, health, water and social services in lue of the royalties from the resources. In this way the resources are expended directly on the people and the benefit is felt directly by the people. The result will be the people will become loyal to Pakistan. If baluchistan does become independance then all hope for the people is lost as the sardars and nawabs, will rape, pilage and plunder the province of its resources.

To indians the the so called BLA is a freedom fighter outfit but the freedom fighters of Kashmir are terrorists!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

God willing Pakistan Zindabad!

To indians the the so called BLA is a freedom fighter outfit but the freedom fighters of Kashmir are terrorists!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

God willing Pakistan Zindabad!

doesn't that tell you something.

YOU people set a double standard for everything.

If these freedom fighters are separatist group to you.
But Kashmir terrorists are freedom fighters.

If any such group exists in India they are instantly heroes and freedom fighters.
but now that you are forced to taste the same sour milk In Balo that PAK has perpetuated throughput the region.

it doesn't taste very good does it.

In Balo you claim that feudal lords are to blame for everything, and that the situation will go away if you focus on more economic progress.

But in India, every separatist groups cause is just and true. And this can only end with the complete dis-integration of India.

Double standard for every god dam thing.

@^^ Perfect!!

& i think one think can be done while putting the requirement to elect for MNA, or MPA you must have atleast Masters Degree.. this will kick those nawabs sardars out of the power.. & then implement an audit checksum on those MNAs MPAs. This will also improve condition in Rural sindh, and southern punjab.

They will get Masters Degree from any XYZ institute, or will send their Masters Degree Holder children to the Politics (As happened when Graduation was compulsory)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom