What's new

Hatf-IX - Tactical Multi-Tube Ballistic Missile

At the point when Pakistan is losing the war and has suffered great damage....

I dnt think so...... tactical nukes r meant to be used in any condition...... U come into our territory....... U will turn into ashes.

The importance of such an assertion lies in Indians believing it. If the bluff is called, Pakistan suddenly faces a situation of being seen as hollow boasters or face the terrifying decision of doing what was said knowing that it is automatic suicide.

Exactly...the crux of the issue is whether the Ruling party at the centre is willing to call Pakistan's bluff at that time. Till now they have not and that doesnt mean they WILL NOT in the future.

Also I heard that the Indian NFU has been changed from "No-First-Use" to "No-First-Use Against Non Nuclear States". Donno how much is true.

I dnt think so...... tactical nukes r meant to be used in any condition...... U come into our territory....... U will turn into ashes.

There is no bloody thing called Tactical Nuke.

One thing I want to assre u abt the mood & the decision of Pakistan Gov, miltary forces, that they will straightly use Nukes if War emposed, and the attack would be extremely severe that there would be no chance of second attack. [Mark my words]. Similarl words used after Mumbai attacks. And ur miltary and Gov knew that Pakistan [GOP, Miltary] wasnt involve in Mumbai attacks

india cant fight with pakistan,even indian govt knows this.........they just can purchase weapons...india cant afford nuclear war against pakistan especially with china:china:

One thing I want to assre u abt the mood & the decision of Pakistan Gov, miltary forces, that they will straightly use Nukes if War emposed, and the attack would be extremely severe that there would be no chance of second attack. [Mark my words]. Similarl words used after Mumbai attacks. And ur miltary and Gov knew that Pakistan [GOP, Miltary] wasnt involve in Mumbai attacks

Meaningless nonsense. If India decide to attack first with nuclear weapons (assuming that Pakistan was going to use nuclear weapons anyway), what would you do? Btw, our government believes that state organs of Pakistan were involved in the Mumbai attacks & the same was made clear by the Indian Home secretary.

Exactly...the crux of the issue is whether the Ruling party at the centre is willing to call Pakistan's bluff at that time. Till now they have not and that doesnt mean they WILL NOT in the future.

Also I heard that the Indian NFU has been changed from "No-First-Use" to "No-First-Use Against Non Nuclear States". Donno how much is true.

There is no bloody thing called Tactical Nuke.

Tactical nuclear weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in fact,the bloody thing exists...

Read it in the context that India's stated policy is to treat any use of a nuclear weapon against Indian assets as a first strike & respond accordingly. In that case there are no "tactical nuclear weapons".

Got your point...

@TaimiKhan
Thnx for replying
If we can increase the range of Nasr to around 80Km or 100KM, its a very good system for delivering small tactical battlefield nuke to its target without getting into harms way.
This is the most important aspect that I am configuring right now. One must know that Indian Smerches are deadly @90km; so our Nasr must out-range this...with the expertise that we have exhibited it would be a couple of year to massively increase the range of Nasr by 3-4 times...yes we can do it

@TaimiKhan
Thnx for replying

This is the most important aspect that I am configuring right now. One must know that Indian Smerches are deadly @90km; so our Nasr must out-range this...with the expertise that we have exhibited it would be a couple of year to massively increase the range of Nasr by 3-4 times...yes we can do it

Indian Smerch with 90KM is already being over ranged by our A-100s.

Remember Indian Smerch is a MBRL system, its a rocket not a missile, and ours in comparison is the A-100, which can be increased to 120+ even to 150KM range.

Nasr is something different, its a SSM nor just a simple un-guided rocket.

I guess you should see that in context of the declared NFU doctrine of India.

Well it doesn't matter what is India's policy regarding nukes. The fact is Pakistan is going to use this weapon only when it will be invaded by it's neighbor. And once it is invaded and if the need arises Pakistan would simply give a damn to India's NFU doctrine and would use all it's weapons if it considers them necessary to be used.

Wan to avoid such situation??? Stop dreaming about any kind of conflict with Pakistan. :)

Back
Top Bottom