What's new

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? What happened?

no it not you just dont realize it but sometimes after the firest look you go home and think and you find yourself thinking about her all the time and in the end you know that you are in love

you should learn to differentiate between love and attraction

Love at first sight? Well, It's called having a crush on someone, not love. Love is actually not what we see in the movies or have the general concept in mind. It's something different, it takes a lot of time to find true feelings for someone, someone you can decide to live with forever.

As for my experience, Um, I have had many crushes, tbh :P I sill do sometimes, but that does not compare to that one girl that I know from almost a decade now :) My best friend. We're not in love or stuff but if given choice, she'll be the only girl I can imagine to live with forever, and of course, no one else gets up to that level of height which she has in my life.

When I see my girl at first time .i get some nervous on my body.
Weight Reducing
legs become staged..........

But Still waiting for her love
She is not respond my love Since 7 years and going........

Love You Jino............

did anybody have the same thing and waiting for the girls acceptance..................I think No one here...............
http://img39.imageshack.us/i/differentthinking.jpg/
http://img252.imageshack.us/i/iloveyousi.jpg/
http://img214.imageshack.us/i/neverletyougov.jpg/

not the first sight , but the first few sights with me .

I decided to pursue her , it is was a very painful experience . I don't think i can fall in love again .

i can understand...falling in love is the most beautiful feeling known to humans but it comes with lots of pain

i can understand...falling in love is the most beautiful feeling known to humans but it comes with lots of pain

when you dont get that love and after years of pursuing her you get to know that she was secretly dating your friend but flirting with you as well and never really thought much of you at all . It becomes painful beyond anything you can feel , it makes you numb . I dont think i can feel that way about anyone again .

True love doesnt exist anymore . For women of my generation and i am in my early twenties - love , care , kindness doesnt mean anything . For them it is all about your financial , social and popularity status .

If you got girl problems I feel sorry for you son, I got 99 problems but a girl ain`t one.

when you dont get that love and after years of pursuing her you get to know that she was secretly dating your friend but flirting with you as well and never really thought much of you at all . It becomes painful beyond anything you can feel , it makes you numb . I dont think i can feel that way about anyone again .

True love doesnt exist anymore . For women of my generation and i am in my early twenties - love , care , kindness doesnt mean anything . For them it is all about your financial , social and popularity status .

Aur suna. Kia hua?

If you got girl problems I feel sorry for you son, I got 99 problems but a girl ain`t one.

no more girl problems now i just carry on with other things in life . Sorry for my rants though . I think this wasn't the right place .Its just that i don't believe in this cheesy kind of stuff anymore like love at first sight . And yeah I have other problems too .:cool:

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Aur suna. Kia hua?

Kyun maza aa raha hai sunke ?:D

Dedicated to all losers :)

Did not understand a word but it made ma eyes water :cry:

@ OP : yes in ma 6th std i fell in love with this brahmin girl in ma class - it was like in the movies- one look is all it took for me.
Today after so many years she is gone but that didnt change the way i feel for her - her last words still ring in ma ears to this day she said "study well" - she is the only girl i truly loved and she knew i had feelings for her - not even once i thought bad thought about her - i loved her that much - i still do :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom