What's new

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? What happened?

I went to her and started conversation. We talked... a lot. I thought she liked me. She talked about her family, her work and even offered to share her lunch. Then we went on a walk(I know, it was damn exciting for me too. But no touching except for the initial handshake). For the first time, I was looking into a girl's eyes while talking, in fact I was staring... lost somewhere in those big round blacks.

Then something happened, which I could not figure out quite yet(will I ever?). She would not even talk to me from the next time. I guess somewhere in the conversation during the end of our walk, I realized I was not saying much about myself and blabbered about my future plans, which were weird and confusing even for me.

Or may be it is because at some point I openly flirted with her, with something like 'Your dress doesn't look too bad' and she said(literally) 'Tell me something I don't know'. I stopped right there(Not sure why. damn it I should have written a poem then and there). Till now I could not figure out what went wrong. I guess I was not focussing on what could go wrong and was instead staring at her eyes. It was too beautiful to end.

I went mad for a week after that day, haven't had a proper meal for the entire week, my temperature was like at least 102 throughout. She wouldn't even talk. She could have at least cut me loose saying its over. And I didn't want to think its over. But in the end, I decided to take my weird career plans as the reason for the fall out. So now I am thankful that it brought a whole new sense of seriousness in what I do. Either that or she meant it as friendship from moment number 1(I just block out this possibility from my mind). If you ask me if I will give up all this now for her, I would say yes. But if she stands before me with those goddamn eyes, I will loose myself all over again.

So... any questions?

Her name was Ruby ?

I can't forget when i Fell in Love in 3rd class. I was small kid but i liked her very much. She was so beautiful and attracted girl, But i was so shy at this time, i never told her. She was not only class fellow but best friend of of GF which occasionally comes at her home. Bad luck came. Females were separated from boys class when we were promoted at 4th class. I studied at Sir syed Public school tipu road Rawalpindi. After this till 5 years time till 8th class, I met her many times. It was mostly done at my GF house. But after 8th class i never knew where she gone. She changed her house, Mobile technology were not freely available at this time. So no contact after this. Don't know where she is. After 4th class, 18 years gone, but i can't forget her face. Her picture Is fixed in my mind, i enjoys that memories some time with tear shed.

I can't forget when i Fell in Love in 3rd class. I was small kid but i liked her very much. She was so beautiful and attracted girl, But i was so shy at this time, i never told her. She was not only class fellow but best friend of of GF which occasionally comes at her home. Bad luck came. Females were separated from boys class when we were promoted at 4th class. I studied at Sir syed Public school tipu road Rawalpindi. After this till 5 years time till 8th class, I met her many times. It was mostly done at my GF house. But after 8th class i never knew where she gone. She changed her house, Mobile technology were not freely available at this time. So no contact after this. Don't know where she is. After 4th class, 18 years gone, but i can't forget her face. Her picture Is fixed in my mind, i enjoys that memories some time with tear shed.
Good Lord..!

U can still find her.

If you know her full name facebook her.

Not at first sight but gradually. She is my job mate.
This is how it all started:
A year back we were sent by our employer for an audit assignment together --- At that time and even after the audit completion I didn't had any feeling for her. Then I gradually started to realize that she is beautiful. I noticed something in her eyes for me but for the fear of losing a good job-mate, I started ignoring whatever I thought is for me from her. Doing so, I have just yesterday realized that may be she misunderstood me as if i am trying to avoid her, actually this is not the case. I am just confused what to do, she loves me or not or i am just misunderstanding her body language?

Not at first sight but gradually. She is my job mate.
This is how it all started:
A year back we were sent by our employer for an audit assignment together --- At that time and even after the audit completion I didn't had any feeling for her. Then I gradually started to realize that she is beautiful. I noticed something in her eyes for me but for the fear of losing a good job-mate, I started ignoring whatever I thought is for me from her. Doing so, I have just yesterday realized that may be she misunderstood me as if i am trying to avoid her, actually this is not the case. I am just confused what to do, she loves me or not or i am just misunderstanding her body language?

Hmm.. very complicated situation.. I have a good solution. A trick which i usually use in these situation. Ask her out. Say

WAQAS119: '' hey what are you doing tonight?''
She: ''Nothing much.''
WAQAS119: ''How about going on a ''Coffee'' tonight or any other time. The bill is on me''
SHE: ''Sure''
WAQAS119: '' But make sure it's only you and me and nobody else''
SHE: ''OK.''
WAQAS119: ''OK,Give me your number i will contact you''
SHE: ''allright.. here it is''.. (and while going if she smiles at you or that shy smile, phir beta tera kaam ban gaya. Purpose kaise karna hai wo tere pe hai Restaurant me)
But in case
She angrily says or refuses you and you are now sure she is not interested, then tell her
WAQAS119:'' What happened, well, if you think i am trying to ask you for some relation? then you are wrong, i thought we are good friends and could have some fun together but what you were thinking really surprised me. If you think i am that kind of boy, then you never understood me as a friend''.....Try.. it always works for me 100%

A dinner seems too much, I would ask her out for coffee instead. If you think she likes you then flirt, be funny and remember to let her talk most of the time since girls just love talking. I would also make some small physical contact with her but since your in Pakistan I don't know the norms there, don't try it unless its normal in Pakistan.
You wont know if she likes you unless you two mingle with each other.

A dinner seems too much, I would ask her out for coffee instead. If you think she likes you then flirt, be funny and remember to let her talk most of the time since girls just love talking. I would also make some small physical contact with her but since your in Pakistan I don't know the norms there, don't try it unless its normal in Pakistan.

Yeah!! my bad.. i wanted type same COFFEE, but wrote dinner i don't know why. :S

Back
Top Bottom