What's new

Hazare's team making a mockery of our democracy

what is the big deal in case Hazare is making mockery of Democracy...Opposition to democratically elected people is also a part of democracy..
Any way...it is all a known fact that all these congress politician will be behind him to prove than Hazare is a corrupt man....such a same on this Mr Sarma...

This is What happens when you fight corruption in india:

The joint committee for drafting the Lokpal Bill falling apart.

BANGALORE: In less than a fortnight of its formation, the joint committee for drafting the Lokpal Bill is falling apart. Even as civil society representatives Shanti Bhushan and Prashant Bhushan are battling attacks on their integrity, another civil society leading light, Justice N Santosh Hegde, is thinking of quitting the panel.

Stung by Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh's references to his ineffectuality in dealing with corruption in Karnataka, Hegde, who is the Karnataka Lokayukta, told TOI: "I'm angry and hurt. I came to know through the media that Digvijay Singh said I was trying to protect Karnataka CM B S Yeddyurappa on corruption charges. I've tried to be honest in my entire career."

He said he was reconsidering his decision to join the committee, but would take a final decision on Saturday after meeting the other civil society activists. He said there was a concerted campaign to discredit the civil society members of the joint committee. It would appear he was not prepared to face up to the campaign.

While Hegde seemed to be wilting under the pressure, Anna Hazare himself appeared to be distancing himself from the controversy. He was heard saying on TV that he had nothing to do with the Bhushans.

Hegde said, "There is a concerted effort to scuttle the Lokpal Bill, which has been pending for 42 years. It's something like former CM HD Kumaraswamy giving me suo motu powers for prosecution but governor Rameshwar Thakur declining sanction. Politicians do not like their conduct to be examined."

He added, "I am apolitical and committee members from civil society don't belong to any political party. First, they targeted Anna Hazare. When that did not stick, their focus has been on Shanti Bhushan. While Arvind Kejriwal was too smart for them, I am their latest target."

Clarifying that he did not want to go into the CD controversy relating to the Bhushans, Hegde said the smear campaign was only designed to nix the formulation of a strong anti-corruption law against politicians and bureaucrats.

"Our concern should not be about how good or bad Shanti Bhushan is but how good or bad the proposed Lokpal Bill will be. The legislation has nothing to do with any panel member's conduct. It aims to create an institution," he said

Concerted campaign to scuttle Lokpal Bill: Santosh Hegde - The Times of India

This will show up the champion Digvijay Singh, who is digging hard for Vijay.

Excerpts:

HC orders chargesheet against Digvijay
Suchandana Gupta, TNN | Apr 22, 2011, 05.30am IST

BHOPAL: The Madhya Pradesh High Court has directed the Economics Offences Wing (EOW) to file a chargesheet against former state chief minister Digvijay Singh and 11 others for flouting rules and allowing illegal construction of an Indore mall. ....

he Treasure Island Mall, centrally located on Indore's Mahatma Gandhi Road, came up in the area marked for residential purposes only under the city's 1991 master plan. A special permission was given to allow the mall's construction on a 25,000 sq feet plot.

Petitioner Mahesh Garg had taken the complaint to the EOW three years back alleging that Digvijay's government changed rules and committed irregularities to approve the mall's construction. The EOW registered an FIR based on Garg's complaint and documents seized on February 12, 2009.

``The EOW did little in the investigations. The case file was shuffled around from one department to another and the investigating officer was changed five times in two years,'' said Garg's lawyer, Manohar Dalal. He said it was evident that there was political pressure not to pursue the investigations. ``We decided to file a petition before the court on March 18, 2010. The court asked the EOW for the investigation report. But other than correspondence with some departments nothing had been done.''

He said the special permission for the mall's construction was given on 25,000 sq feet land. ``But the government changed it to 1,00,000 sq feet in the gazette notification.''

The bench also issued notices to Digvijay, former housing minister Choudhary Rakesh Singh Chaturvedi, former chief secretary A V Singh, former state housing board chairman Chandraprabhash Shekhar, mall owners Prem Kalani and Manish Kalani and four other senior IAS officers.
HC orders chargesheet against Digvijay - The Times of India

Hamam men sab hain nanga!!

The Biblical injunction comes to mind
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Digvijay Singh remind of this too.
A clown's makeup and character, that's all he has to sell. He loves and believes in that character.

Well for one thing, man was willing to die for India..So what were you doing again? What were your nethas doing?

A super power lokpal is not a good idea at all. Why is it being made the be all and end all. If he does not have super power he can be subverted too, so what is special about him.

"him" in my last sentence meant "Lokpal" not Anna Hazare.
And no, I reserve the right to be critical of other people without having any ability matching them. I could be completely corrupt, irrational, unethical person, yet I can criticize others based on generally accepted logic. Tell me why I cannot.

hazare's team making mockery of our democracy?? so.. this is worse than our neta's robbing & raping our country in the broad daylight? oh no.. we do not want a law which might stop our neta like sharad pawar from indulging in 2g scam, lavasa scam, land scam, onion scam, sugar scam, wheat scam, telgi scam, ipl scam..etc.. etc. this is the part of our holy & sacred democracy! we want nothing that would desturb the independace of our politicians to rob us & reape us day in, day out!!

Do you understand and speak Marathi?

If you do, then you might as well listen to him and then judge.

Education and intellect go hand in hand?

Have you heard Digvijay Singh, Mamta Bannerjee, Rahul Gandhi, Pratibha Patil?

A minister or MP, who is illiterate have army of people to explain, draft and redraft and many more people to discuss in parliament. An illiterate can be elected as MP, there is nothing wrong in that, because he represents the people, Anna Hazare does not. Dont show me candle march to show support of people. The only method is ballot. The same reason I do not accept Gilani to be representative of kashmiri people.
The civic body is composed of experts to help Anna Hazare.

Anna Hazare is but only an icon - the focus of national ire.

As I have been saying all along, getting elected is not a sign that he is the representative of the people. There are many ways to get elected. Use it correctly and one can get elected. Ask Pappu Yadav or Gawli.

Compare him to Lally Pershad.

The educated know the credential. This might help about Anna Hazare since you feel he is an illiterate and knows nothing:
Short Biography of Anna Hazare – Story of Army Driver becoming the Father of Nation Bigger than Bharat Ratna

Check his selflessness, his fight against corruption irrespective of the political party in power, and his awards including international one. A village idiot cannot be just recognised because he is a village idiot and nothing more!

If they had gatecrashed, would anyone bother if they were not recognised by the masses? Many people go on hunger strike, but how many bother about such people? Yet, Anna Hazare mobilised the Nation. Saw the TV? Well, let us assume that he had gatecrashed. The nation too gatecrashed with him!

No one blackmailed the Govt. The Nation blackmailed the Govt and the politicians who have blackmailing the Nation all through.

Just because you have not heard of Anna Hazare, Justice Hegde, the Bhusans, the Magsaysay Award winner Kejriwal, it does not mean that the Nation shared your knowledge deficit.

To be frank, they did not require the Govt to inform about their credentials. The nation knew about them, at least those who were in the know of their activities and the Nation appears to have known.

Was Sam Pitroda known?

Rajiv Gandhi made him known.

Are you aware that his name is Satyanarayan Gangaram Pitroda?

Do let us know of the 'shifting goal posts'.

If you are scared of self righteous non corrupt chaps, then you would have been equally scared of Mahatma Gandhi. He was also a self righteous non corrupt chap.

Telgi, Hussain Ali, Koda, Shibu Soren, Pappu Yadav, Gawli are corrupt chaps. They should be safe bet for you to leave the governance of the Nation to them!

Guess!

With the rampant corruption around, we, Indians are magnanimous chaps and so let them have a rollicking time for 5 years to feather their nest!

You are merely using words.

Please explain each the way you think each should be implemented to fight corruption. It means nothing I am more for A, B....
In any complex and large project heroism hardly changes the outcome, it may make things worse.

Good point.

There are Lokpals in some States.

Have they been successful?

Are you aware that they cannot investigate politicians as per the Lok Pal Bills in vogue in those States and that no bureaucrat can be prosecuted unless the Govt gives the clearance, which the Govt never does since it will open a can of worms and the Ministers and politicians will be exposed?

The difference between Anna Hazare and all those leaders you mentioned is.. they are elected representative. I will have no issues with Anna if he gets elected, he can do whatever he wants with the right of an MP/MLA.

Yes, Pappu Yadav and Arun Gawli or even Dawood Ibrahim will have the right of an MP, if they followed the normal electoral process. If you do not trust electoral process, then dont call it a democracy.

The same arguments can be used to propose India as authoritarian state or communist state etc.

I would like to repeat again, Anna Hazare was not chosen because of his capability to draft a bill, but because he led the agitation. I already conceded that he will have a positive effect on the group due to his background in fighting corruption.

I would not have any issue if Govt had invited on its own Anna Hazare to draft the bill, as it is a democratically elected govt's prerogative. In this case, govt is clearly scared, and behaving like headless chicken.

I was not talking about Sam Pitroda being well known, it has to do with fact that whether he forced the govt or was invited by the govt.
Even then, people can criticize govt's decision to appoint him, it is our right.

About me proposing a solution to the corruption issue: Tell me why it is important to provide solution to the problem, to be able to criticize other's solution.

Please ...the pelicans..er I mean the politicians for the past 47 years have been making a mockery of Indian Democracy. Seems India lacks free and independent press.....I knew it was too good to be true....Seems India is like any other government...yeah sure it might enjoy more "freedom" of press than China but it is just an illusion....a bunch of half truths, just like the US government saying that the real estate market is great and picking up.....BS

A super power lokpal is not a good idea at all. Why is it being made the be all and end all. If he does not have super power he can be subverted too, so what is special about him.

"him" in my last sentence meant "Lokpal" not Anna Hazare.
And no, I reserve the right to be critical of other people without having any ability matching them. I could be completely corrupt, irrational, unethical person, yet I can criticize others based on generally accepted logic. Tell me why I cannot.

Well I can criticize your criticism just as well. Sure, "Lokpal" could be subverted, its not super power bill but its much much better than what we have today. At least its a step in positive direction. Theres no subversion of democracy and other BS. People want this, they should get it.

NDTV-ICICI loan chicanery saved Roys

NDTV Limited and associate companies in which Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy have a majority stake have indulged in financial misdemeanours and malpractices in connivance with ICICI Bank, and raised funds by misdeclaration of the value of shares in NDTV. These shares were held by a company called RRPR Holding Private Limited. The deal took place between July and October 2008 during a "buyback" of shares from the stock market announced by NDTV Limited at the price of Rs 439 per share.
4kv3ly.jpg

company expected prices to rise even further. This is why it wanted to buy the shares back. Since the company did not have sufficient liquid funds to finance this purchase of shares, it took a loan from India Bulls Financial Services of Rs 363 crores, pledging 90,70,297 NDTV shares. This was in July 2008.

In August 2008, the stock market collapsed on the back of the subprime crisis in USA; the index crashed from about 22,000 to below 10,000. The price of NDTV shares went down from a high of Rs 394 to around Rs 100.

The collateral of the India Bulls loan, therefore, depreciated, compelling India Bulls to recall the loan. NDTV did not have the money to do so. They approached ICICI Bank to lend them money. ICICI gave a loan of Rs 375 crores in October 2008 against the collateral of 47,41,721 shares held by RRPR, at an average price of Rs 439, representing a gross value of Rs 208 cr.

This was the first financial malfeasance, since the worth of the collateral was far less than the amount given. This was further compounded by what can only be described as financial chicanery, since the price of the shares given as collateral was not Rs 439 but was actually Rs 99 in the market, as of 23 October 2008. The gross value of the collateral was only Rs 46.94 crores, or one-eighth of the loan given. ICICI, a publicly traded company in which the government and its institutions have a substantial stake, therefore accepted a lie purveyed by Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy, the only two shareholders in RRPR. It is also important to note that RRPR did not own a single NDTV share before July 2008, authorised and subscribed capital of a mere Rs 1 lakh.

Shockingly, just days after the disbursal of the monies, one of the directors of RRPR Holding [there were only two directors, the husband-wife team of Roys], was granted an interest-free loan of Rs 73.91 crores from the funds that had suddenly come into this inert company through the ICICI loan. The ICICI loan was an open violation of the SARFAESI Act of 2002.

The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, who received the necessary intimations of all transactions, gave implicit acquiescence of the transaction by choosing to remain silent. RBI, which had also received this information, also kept quiet.

To put this malfeasance in context, last month CBI arrested eight senior managers of LIC and other banks for a loan scam amounting to Rs 2000 crores in multiple transactions. NDTV has been a frequent borrower abroad, and also selling stakes in subsidiaries abroad and repurchasing these shares through various interested parties at prices that have no relationship to actual market values. For instance, NDTV Imagine [now sold] shares representing a face value of Rs 10, were sold at Rs 776. The benefit of such high premium obtained by these shares has not reached the Indian investors in the company. NDTV shares, on the other hand, are slipping even further, and losses rising. Its business overseas is through subsidiaries, which conduct financial dealings through accommodation addresses; one is 90 High Holborn, London.

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/investigation/ndtv-icici-loan-chicanery-saved-roys

1. In Indian Express news paper’s archives dated 20th January 1998 you will find a report of a case being filed by CBI on Prannoy Roy and several other prominent electronic media personalities. The report quotes “The First Information Report (FIR) filed on the basis of source information says that the undue favour granted to Prannoy Roy had led to a loss of approximately Rs five crore to Doordarshan. The FIR names Ashok Mansukhani, the then Deputy Director General (DDG) of Doordarshan, Harish Awasthi (DDG), Shiv Sharma, the then Director General (DG), S Kapoor, the then DG, S Krishnan, the then DG, Prannoy Roy, Managing Director NDTV and the television network too.”

2.NDTV also known for “breaking every rule of ethical journalism in reporting the Mumbai mayhem.”
इस कंपनी को पैसे और बेकार की पोपुलारुती के आगे कुछ नहीं सूझता है. ये कंपनी एक तरह से पाकिस्तान में बैठे अतान्क्वादियौं के आँख और कान बने हुए थे, चाहे कितने ही हमारे जवान शहीद हो जाएँ, इनको कोई परवाह नहीं. उलटे बरखा दत्त नें लोगो पर केस करने की धमकी दे डाली, यानि उलटे चोर कोतवाल को डांटे.
3.निरा रादिया के केस में भी NDTV का नाम आया, “The tapes appear to demonstrate how Radia attempted to use some media persons including NDTV’s Barkha Dutt to influence the decision to appoint A. Raja as telecom minister.” यानि NDTV कैसे कैसे सहयोग की बदौलत आगे बढ़ रही है, उसका धीरे धीरे पता चल रहा है.
4.जरा इस लिंक पे अपना नज़र तो डाले http://www.sunday-guardian.com/investigation/ndtv-icici-loan-chicanery-saved-roys

Digvijay what a dikhead this guy is .
He has created more problems to congress :lol:

This spokepersons of political parties speak BS on news shows as if they are representing themselves and not the party :lol:

अनशन पर अंटशंट
क्या किसी को भ्रष्टाचार से लड़ने के लिए अब कांग्रेस,बीजेपी या समाजवादी पार्टी में शामिल होना होगा? क्या संविधान से अपने लिए जीने का हक मांगने के लिए चुन कर आना अनिवार्य होगा? क्या सभी संवैधानिक और प्रशासनिक प्रक्रियाएं चुने हुए लोगों के बीच ही पूरी होती हैं? क्या चुनाव के बाद मतदाता-जनता का वजूद ख़त्म हो जाता है? तब क्या चुनाव जीतने के बाद कोई राजनीतिक दल सिर्फ मेनिफेस्टो में दर्ज वादों पर ही काम करता है? क्योंकि जनता ने तो उसे मेनिफेस्टो के हिसाब से वोट दिया है तो सरकार इतर कार्य कैसे कर सकती है? क्या अब किसी लड़ाई में होने के लिए मध्यमवर्ग से नहीं होना पहली शर्त होगी? क्या धरना-प्रदर्शन करना अब से ब्लैक मेलिंग हो जाएगा? क्या अब लोगों को अपनी मांगों की अर्ज़ी राजनीतिक दलों के दफ्तर में देनी होगी?क्या लाखों लोगों का अपनी मांगों को लेकर प्रदर्शन करना हिस्टीरिया है? क्या अब हर आंदोलन अराजक और दक्षिणपंथी ही कहा जाएगा? जंतर-मंतर पर चार दिन बिताने के बाद आंदोलन के विरोध में उठने वाले सवालों से कई सवाल मेरे मन में बन रहे थे। कुछ लोग आंदोलन को शक की नज़र से देख रहे थे तो कुछ असहमति की नज़र से। रविवार के अंग्रेजी के अखबारों में आंदोलन के विश्लेषण को पढ़ कर लगा कि जंतर मंतर के ज़रिये कुछ खाए-पीए मवाली लोगों का मजमा सरकार को हुले लेले कर रहा था। उनके उपहास के केंद्र में चंद बातें थीं। जंतर-मंतर पर जो कुछ हुआ वह भ्रष्टाचार का सरलीकरण था। गांधी के आदर्शों का सरलीकरण किया गया और फिर उसका नकलीकरण। इस तरह से अनशन पर अंटशंट कहा जा रहा है।

चालीस साल से कई दलों की सरकारें लोकपाल बिल को लेकर जनता को ब्लैक मेल कर रही थीं,ठीक वैसे जैसे महिला आरक्षण विधेयक को लेकर करती रही हैं। कोई यह बताएगा कि महिला आरक्षण बिल राजनीतिक संवैधानिक प्रक्रिया के चलते दबा हुआ है या पास न करने की मंशा के चलते। लोकतंत्र में संविधान के तहत सरकार द्वारा बनाई गईं संस्थाएं क्या अमर हैं? क्या हम कभी सीबीआई का विकल्प नहीं सोच सकते हैं? मुंबई हमले के बाद एनआईए क्या है? सीबीआई के रहते सीवीसी का गठन क्यों किया गया?क्या सीवीसी के रहते भ्रष्टाचार हमेशा के लिए ख़त्म हो गया? अगर नहीं हुआ है तो सीवीसी क्यों हैं? भ्रष्टाचार खत्म नहीं हुआ तो क्या अब इसके खिलाफ होने वाली हर लड़ाई को मूर्खतापूर्ण कहा जाएगा? तो क्या अब से भ्रष्टाचार पर नहीं लिखा जाएगा? क्या भ्रष्टाचार के नहीं खत्म होने से उसे एक संस्था के रूप में स्वीकार किया जा रहा है? ख़त्म नहीं हो सकता तो लड़ना क्यों हैं। भ्रष्टाचार का सरलीकरण क्या है? भ्रष्टाचार को जटिल बताने का मकसद क्या है? जटिल है तभी तो एक जटिल संस्था की मांग हो रही है जिसके पास अधिकार हो। जिन्होंने अण्णा के अनशन को भ्रष्टाचार का सरलीकरण कहा है,वो कहना क्या चाहते हैं? जंतर-मंतर में आई जनता भ्रष्टाचार से त्रस्त रही है। उसे नाच गाने,बैनर-पोस्टर के बहाने भ्रष्ट तंत्र को मुंह चिढ़ाने का भी मौका मिला जिसे देखकर कई लोग सरलीकरण बता रहे हैं। काश आम लोगों की परेशानी को कोई समझ पाता।

अण्णा हज़ारे के अनशन पर राजनीतिक दल खुद को संविधान से ऊपर समझ कर प्रतिक्रिया दे रहे थे। हर आंदोलन में अतिरेक के कुछ नारे लग जाते हैं। जंतर-मंतर पर भी लग गए। मगर नेता लोग इतने डर गए जैसे सभी उन्हें खत्म करने ही आ रहे हैं। सब नेता चोर हैं। यह जुमला पहली बार जंतर-मंतर पर तो नहीं कहा गया। पहले भी कई बार कहा जा चुका है। क्या रघुवंश प्रसाद सिंह जैसे ज्ञानी नेता जब किसी राजनीतिक दल पर आरोप लगाते हैं तो यह कहते हैं कि पूरी बीजेपी सांप्रदायिक नहीं है। सिर्फ नरेंद्र मोदी हैं। कांग्रेस में कई लोग ईमानदार हैं मगर हम सिर्फ टू जी को लेकर सुरेश कलमाडी का विरोध कर रहे हैं। रघुवंश प्रसाद सिंह नहीं कहते हैं। वो भी सरलीकरण और सामान्यीकरण करते हैं। सिम्पलीफिकेशन और जनरलाइज़ेशन। सब नेता चोर नहीं हैं मगर नेता लोग चोर तो हो ही गए हैं। रघुवंश प्रसाद सिंह ने कभी आरजेडी में रहते हुए लालू प्रसाद यादव पर लगे आरोपों की सार्वजनिक आलोचना नहीं की। क्या वो अब यह कह रहे हैं कि आरजेडी मे वही ईमानदार हैं लालू नहीं। अगर सब नेता चोर नहीं हैं तो कौन-कौन हैं,इतना ही बता दें। वे तो उसी आरजेडी का हिस्सा बने रहे जिसे जनता ने भ्रष्टाचार के चलते दो-दो बार रिजेक्ट किया। मेरे एक मित्र जब फोन पर यह बात कह रहे थे तो मैं सोच रहा था कि रघुवंश बाबू को किस बात का डर पैदा हो गया है। जब वो ईमानदार हैं तो जंतर-मंतर पर क्यों नहीं आए। यह क्यो नहीं कहा कि ऐसे प्रयासों का समर्थन करता हूं। मैं जंतर-मंतर नहीं जाऊंगा पर भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ किसी भी तरह का स्थायी-अस्थायी मानस बने उसे सराहता हूं। इतना कहने से रघुवंश बाबू को किसने रोका था। मुझे हैरानी हुई कि इस जन सैलाब से वही नेता क्यों डर गया जो खुद को ईमानदार समझता है। वो जिन ईमानदार अफसरों और नेताओं की वकालत कर रहे थे उनको किसने रोका था कि भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ लड़ाई में शामिल होने से या फिर उनको किसने कहा कि जंतर-मंतर से भीड़ ईमानदार अफसरों और नेताओं को मारने आ रही है। दरअसल इस आंदोलन से सरकार से ज्यादा राजनीतिक दलों को डरा दिया है। कुछ दिनों बाद यही लोग कहेंगे कि प्रतिनिधि होने का मतलब सिर्फ कांग्रेस बीजेपी का सांसद होना है। निर्दलीय सांसदों को मान्यता हासिल है तो निर्दलीय जनता को मान्यता क्यों नहीं मिल सकती?

अंग्रेजी के अखबारों और कुछ तथाकथित वरिष्ठ पत्रकारों के लेख और बहसों से गुज़र कर यही लगा कि भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ मानस भी नहीं बनाना चाहिए क्योंकि इससे उनकी या उनकी पसंद की सरकार को असहजता होती है। लिखने वाले किस नज़रिये से जंतर-मंतर पर आने वाली भीड़ को एक ही तराजू में तौल रहे हैं कि वो मिडिल क्लास है। उसका नक्सल और किसान आंदोलन से कोई सरोकार नहीं है। क्या कोई आंदोलन और उसमें शामिल लोग तभी सरोकार युक्त कहे जायेंगे जब वो सभी आंदोलनों और मुद्दों से जुड़े हों? क्या इसकी आलोचना इस आधार पर की जा सकती है कि अण्णा ने दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय में ज़बरिया लागू हो रहे सेमेस्टर सिस्टम पर क्यों नहीं अनशन किया? क्या यह दलील फटीचर नहीं है कि आप तब कहां थे जब वो हो रहा था,ये हो रहा था,कहां था ये मिडिल क्लास? क्या लोगों के भीतर बन रही नागरिक सक्रियता से वाकई कुछ भी लाभ नहीं होने वाला था? तो फिर लिखने वाले तमाम मुद्दों पर क्यों लिखते हैं? उनके लिखने से समस्या समाप्त तो नहीं हो जाती। अगर मैं यह कह दूं कि भारत की हर समस्या आर्टिकल लिखने वालों को नगद भुगतान कराती है तो क्या यह सरलीकरण नहीं होगा। क्या वे फ्री में समाज सेवा के तहत अपनी राय बांटते हैं। वो कौन हैं जो अपनी राय देते हैं। क्या किसी विश्वविद्यालय ने उन्हें अखबारों में लिखने का सर्टिफिकेट दिया है? ऐसी बतकूचन से दलीलें पैदा करनी हैं तो करते रहिए।

जंतर-मंतर पर जो कुछ हुआ उसे एकतरफा नज़रिये से देखने की कोशिश हो रही है। कोई एकसूत्री फार्मूले के तहत खारिज या समर्थन करने की कोशिश की जा रही है। अण्णा के अनशन से पैदा हुई विविधताओं पर पर्दा डाला जा रहा है। कुछ तो था इस आंदोलन में कि सरकार की तरफ से मीडिया को बांधने की तमाम कोशिशें नाकाम हो गईं। अगर यह लोगों का गुबार न होता तो मीडिया एक मिनट में इस मुद्दे को सनकी कह कर खारिज कर देता। रिपोर्टर दबाव मुक्त हो गए। स्वत स्फूर्त होकर जनवादी राष्ट्रवादी और ललित निबंधवादी जुमलों में घटना को बयान करने लगे। उनके विश्लेषणों में सिर्फ उन्माद नहीं था। उनकी लाइव रिपोर्टिंग को भी कई स्तरों पर देखने की ज़रूरत है। वो हिस्टीरिया पैदा नहीं कर रहे थे। बल्कि लोगों के उत्साह के साथ रिएक्ट कर रहे थे। अगर न्यूज़ चैनल उन्माद पैदा कर रहे थे तो अखबार क्यों बैनर छाप रहे थे? आंदोलन किसी संप्रदाय के खिलाफ नहीं था। आंदोलन किसी भाषा-लिंग के खिलाफ नहीं था। आंदोलन भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ था जिसके निशाने पर प्रत्यक्ष रूप से सरकार और अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से बेईमान नेता थे। मीडिया भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ आवाज़ उठाता रहा है। जब लोग उठायेंगे तो वो कैसे किनारा कर लेता। उसके भी नैतिक सामाजिक अस्तित्व का सवाल था। इसलिए किसी चैनल या अखबार को हिम्मत नहीं हुई कि जंतर-मंतर के कवरेज को दूसरे तीसरे दिन ग्यारह नंबर के पेज पर गायब कर दे।

अतिरेक के एकाध-अपवादों को छोड़ दें तो जंतर-मंतर पर आने वाली भीड़ उन्मादी नहीं थी। वो आ रही थी कतारों में और घुल मिल रही थी नारों में। तमाम व्यवस्थाएं अपने आप बन गईं थीं। पुलिस ने नहीं बनाई थी। अनुशासन अपने आप बन गया। कोई एक दूसरे को हांक नहीं रहा था। लोगों ने अपने नारे खुद लिखे। फिर भी इस भीड़ को एकवर्गीय रूप दे दिया गया। मिडिल क्लास है ये तो। हद है। जब मिडिल क्लास जागता नहीं है तो आप गरियाते हैं। जब जाग जाता है तब लतियाते हैं। आंदोलन करने वाले अब यह तय कर लें कि उन्हें मिडिल क्लास का साथ नहीं चाहिए। वो इस क्लास को किसी भी जनआंदोलन में शामिल होने से रोक देंगे। जिन लोगों ने जंतर-मंतर पर आने वाली जनता को करीब से देखा है वो यह नहीं कह सकते कि इसमें एक क्लास के लोग थे।

इसमें न तो युवाओं की संख्या ज्यादा थी न बुज़ुर्गों की कम। सब थे। पुणे में पढ़ रही अपनी बेटी को एक पिता ने इसलिए
दिल्ली बुला लिया कि वो देखे और समझे कि देश के लिए क्या करना है। मालवीय नगर से एक महिला गोगल्स लगाए चली आईं। उनके हाथ में तख्ती थी। सरकारी विचारकों में भीड़ के कपड़े तक देखने शुरू कर दिये। जो उपभोक्ता है क्या वो नागरिक नहीं है? किशनगंज के नवोदय स्कूल का एक मास्टर आया जिसने नवोदय स्कूल के प्रिंसिपल के खिलाफ घोटाले उजागर किये मगर कुछ नहीं हुआ। संगम विहार के शिव विहार का एक व्यक्ति आया था। बताने लगा कि उसके यहां करप्शन बहुत है। सब लूट लिया जाता है। कोई सुविधा नहीं है। रैली में अस्थायी तीन हज़ार कंप्यूटर शिक्षकों का जत्था भी अपना बैनर लेकर आ गया। दिल्ली नगर निगर का कर्मचारी संघ भी आ गया। डिफेंस कालोनी रेजिडेंट वेलफेयर संघ भी अपना बैनर बनवा लाया था। कई लोग जो अपने-अपने शहर दफ्तर में भ्रष्टाचार को भुगत रहे थे वो भी आए थे। सब सिर्फ जनलोकपाल बिल के समर्थन में नहीं आए। सब इसलिए भी आए कि शायद उनकी अकेले की लड़ाई समूह में बदल कर ताकतवर हो जाए। कुछ असर कर जाए। एक व्यक्ति ने बताया कि उसकी कंपनी न्यूनतम वेतन नहीं दे रही थी। छह महीने से धरना कर रखा था। अनशन टूटने के एक रात पहले एलान कर दिया कि हम सब जंतर-मंतर जा रहे हैं, कंपनी ने सबकी सैलरी बढ़ा दी। ये लोग अस्थायी मज़दूर थे। अलग-अलग समस्याओं को लेकर महीनों से आंदोलन करने वाले लोग भी धरने में शामिल हो गए। इस वजह से भी अण्णा का अनशन बड़ा होता चला गया।

जिन लोगों जंतर-मंतर पर आने वाली भीड़ को सनकी और एकवर्गीय बताया है उन्हें वहां मौजूद लोगों से मिलना चाहिए था। कई आरटीआई कार्यकर्ता घोटालों की फाइलें लिये पत्रकारों को खोजने लगे। आप तो मिलते नहीं यह फाइल रख लीजिए। आपके दफ्तर चक्कर लगा आया हूं। कोई कवरेज नहीं है। देखिये तीस करोड़ का घोटाला है। एक ऑटो वाला भावुक हो गया। कहने लगा कि सरकार हमको मुर्दा समझती है। चोर बनाने के लिए मजबूर करती है। तंग आकर उसने आटो चलाना छोड़ दिया। गुड़गांव से सेना के ब्रिगेडियर स्तर के रिटायर अफसर चले आए। कहने लगे कि एक सिपाही के नाते आ गया हूं। रोक नहीं सका। भीड़ में मुझसे एक अफसर माइक छिनने लगे। पूछा कि आप कौन है। जवाब मिला कि मैं कस्टम विभाग में चीफ कमिश्नर रहा हूं। रिटायर हो गया हूं। मेरे ख्याल में करप्शन को लेकर इस तरह का पब्लिक ओपिनियन बहुत ज़रूरी है। जिन लोगों ने टीवी पर इसकी कवरेज देखकर लेख लिखकर खारिज किया है उनसे चूक हुई है। जंतर मंतर पर भोजन के स्टॉल वाले ने बताया कि पचीस साल में ऐसी भीड़ नहीं देखी। स्कूल के बच्चे आ रहे हैं। उनके टीचर आ रहे हैं। वो भी चाहते हैं कि उनके बच्चे ऐसे सरोकारों से जुड़ने का अभ्यास करें। एक तरह से यह प्रदर्शन कई लोगों के लिए अभ्यास मैच भी था। अहिंसक चरित्र होने के कारण बड़ी संख्या में गृहणियां आ गईं। कुछ महिलाओं ने आंचल से मुंह ढांक लिया। मेरे एक मित्र ने बताया कि वे अण्णा के पास गईं। समर्थन दे आईं। मीडिया जब फोटू खींचने लगी तो कहने लगी कि हम लोग मिनिस्ट्री में काम करते हैं। फोटू मत लीजिए। नौकरी चली जाएगी।

किस आधार पर इसे मिडिल क्लासवाली आंदोलन कहा जा रहा है। जंतर-मंतर को पेज थ्री कहने वाले लोग इस बात से हिल गए हैं कि उनके मुद्दे पर हर कोई बोलने लिखने लगेगा तो उनकी दुकान न बंद हो जाए। कचरा बिनने वालों का संगठन भी समर्थन करने आ गया। आने वालों की प्रोफाइल का कोई एक रंग तो था नहीं। मगर देखने वालों को सब एक ही रंग में दिख रहे हैं क्योंकि यह दलील सरकार के मैनजरों को सही लगती हैं। वे खुश होते हैं। क्योंकि अण्णा के अनशन ने जंतर-मंतर पर होने वाले धरनों में जान डाल दी है। अब उन्हें डर सता रहा होगा कि सब इस तरह से अनशन करने लगे तो क्या होगा? सब क्यों न करें। अगर सिस्टम सालों तक आदमी और संगठन को टहलाता रहे। क्या सिस्टम का कोई आदमी जंतर-मंतर पर महीनों से धरने पर बैठे लोगों से बात करने भी जाता है? उनके साथ न्याय न हो रहा हो तो क्या करें। जो लोग यह सवाल पूछ रहे कि क्या लोकपाल बिल से भ्रष्टाचार खत्म हो जाएगा दरअसल ये वो लोग हैं जो किसी भी रैली या दलीलों में शामिल एलिमेंट की तरह यह पूछने लगता कि इससे क्या होगा? दुनिया में अन्याय खत्म हो जाएगा। चले हैं दुनिया को बदलने। हें..हूं थू। बोलेगा रे। बस हो गई मारपीट।

अण्णा का अनशन एक उत्सव में भी बदल गया। कई लोग एक दूसरे का फोटू खींचने लगे। टीवी पत्रकारों के आटोग्राफ लेने लगे। उनके साथ फोटो खिंचाने लगे। पानी की कुछ कंपनियों ने हजार-हज़ार बोतल फ्री में बांटनी शुरू कर दी। हवन होने लगे। एक एनजीओ आदिवासियों को ले आया उनका नृत्य होने लगा। प्रभात फेरी निकलने लगी। कई लोग तुरंत कविता और शेर लिखकर रिपोर्टर को देने लगे कि मेरा वाला पढ़ दीजिए। बहुत सारे गुमनाम अखबार अपना एडिशन बांटने लगे। कई संगठन अपना पैम्फलेट बांटने लगे। आरएसएस वाले भी बांट रहे थे। यह सब भी हो रहा था मगर यह सब आंदोलन के मूल चरित्र के केंद्र में नहीं हो रहा था। हाशिये पर ऐसी बहुत सी हास्यास्पद और नाटकीय चीज़े हो रही थीं। इंडिया गेट के आइसक्रीम वाले जंतर-मंतर आ गए। यह तो होता ही है। राजनीतिक दलों की रैलियों में भी इस तरह की दुकानें सज जाती हैं। तो इसके आधार पर अण्णा के अनशन को खारिज कर देंगे।

ऐसी बात नहीं है कि जंतर-मंतर के धरने को लेकर अहसमतियों की गुज़ाइश नहीं है। इसमें शामिल कई लोगों पर विचारधारा के स्तर से सवाल उठाये जा सकते हैं। अण्णा हज़ारे ने भी कहा कि मंच से वहीं बोले जिनका चरित्र अच्छा हो। इस आंदोलन में वही आएं जिनका कैरेक्टर हो। उन्होंने कहा कि आरएसएस और बीजेपी से संबंध नहीं है फिर भी उमा भारती को फोन कर बुला लिया। राम माधव आ गए। मेरी राय में वैचारिक आधार नहीं तो स्पष्टता होनी चाहिए। तब यह सवाल उठ सकता है कि क्या हर आंदोलन का वैचारिक आधार होना ज़रूरी है। क्या हर लड़ाई इस खेमे और उस खेमे में ही बंट कर होगी। मंच पर मौजूद संघ और कुछ संत समुदाय से जुड़े लोगों को लेकर मेरी असहमति रही है। लेकिन यह आंदोलन भ्रष्टाचार को मिटाने के लिए एक कानूनी हथियार हासिल करने के लिए था। अच्छा हुआ अनुपम खेर और बाबा रामदेव आंदोलन को हाईजैक नहीं कर सके। हमारा देश समाज और सिस्टम दोनों स्तर पर व्यापक रूप से भ्रष्ट है। उन घरों में लोग टीवी से ज़रूर उकता गए होंगे जहां रिश्वत का पैसा आता होगा। दलाली करने वाले पत्रकारों को भी कष्ट हो रहा होगा। हालांकि इस आंदोलन से अहसमति रखने वाले सभी दलाल नहीं कहे जा सकते लेकिन यह बात मेरे मन में उठ रही थी कि घूसखोर कैसे अपने परिवार के साथ जंतर-मंतर से सीधा प्रसारण देख रहा होगा।

राजनीतिक दलों के विरोध पर सवाल करने का मन करता है कि आज आप बड़े हो गए हैं। कई सांसद और विधायक हैं। आपने अलग ही दल क्यों बनाया? कांग्रेस में ही शामिल हो जाते। जिस सिविल सोसायटी को आप खारिज कर रहे हैं, चुनाव लड़ने की चुनौती दे रहे हैं क्या आपकी हालत वैसी नहीं थी जब आपने राजनीतिक दल की स्थापनी की थी। क्या लोकतंत्र में सिर्फ राजनीतिक दलों को ही मान्यता हासिल है? किस आधार पर यह कह रहे हैं कि अण्णा की लड़ाई राजनीतिक नहीं है। राजनीतिक भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ कोई भी लड़ाई राजनीतिक ही होगी। आगे जा कर यह लड़ाई कहां जाएगी कौन जानता है। किस नतीजे पर पहुंचेगी किसने देखा है। नतीजा तय कर लड़ाई की शुरूआत नहीं होती। वैसे सरकार के मान लेने के बाद जीत तो हो ही गई। सरकार में हिम्मत होती तो कह देती कि हम अण्णा के ब्लैकमेल से मजबूर होकर उनका प्रस्ताव मान रहे हैं। उसने क्यों कहा कि यह लोकतंत्र की जीत है। सरकार और सिविल सोसायटी को मिलकर काम करना होगा। क्या सरकार ने सिविल सोसायटी को मान्यता नहीं दे दी। बल्कि देनी पड़ी है। अनशन को ब्लैकमेल लिखकर अंग्रेजी के लेखक भाग लिये। वो अब इतिहास भी बदल दें और गांधी को ब्लैकमेलर कह दें। किसी आंदोलन में कमियां नहीं होतीं मगर क्या अण्णा के आंदोलन के मूल उद्देश्य में भी कमी है? क्या हमें भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ नहीं लड़ना चाहिए? बस इतना ही कह सकता हूं। दो लोग हैं इस वक्त। एक जिसने जंतर-मंतर देखा है और दूसरा जिसने नहीं देखा है। जंतर-मंतर अब अण्णा के अनशन का पर्याय बन चुका है। जिनको अंट-शंट बकना है बकें। मगर असहमतियों को ध्यान से सुना जाना चाहिए। ताकि आगे से ऐसे नागरिक आंदोलनों को चलाने से पहले कुछ सावधानियां बरत ली जाएं।
Posted by ravish kumar-Editor- NDTV

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom