What's new

HC on Abortion of Minor Rape Survivor: Read Manusmriti, 14-15 Year-Old Girls Would Get Married and Deliver Child in Past, Says Gujarat High Court

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The plea before the high court has sought termination of over 7-month-old fetus of a minor rape survivor, who is aged 16 years and 11 months. The court also said that they did consult doctors on whether the pregnancy could be terminated in this case as the fetus is over 7 months of age.

The Gujarat High Court on Thursday said that it was normal in the past for 14 to 15-year-old girls to get married and deliver a child before they turned 17. The court made the observation while hearing a plea seeking termination of the over 7-month-old fetus of a minor rape survivor. The plea before the high court has sought termination of over 7-month-old fetus of a minor rape survivor, who is aged 16 years and 11 months. The court also said that they did consult doctors on whether the pregnancy could be terminated in this case as the fetus is over 7 months of age.

Good Cop Sanghi Brahmans @Paitoo @Joe Shearer

Bad Cop Sanghi Brahman @-=virus=-

Good ole days of Manusmriti have returned.

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

The plea before the high court has sought termination of over 7-month-old fetus of a minor rape survivor, who is aged 16 years and 11 months. The court also said that they did consult doctors on whether the pregnancy could be terminated in this case as the fetus is over 7 months of age.

The Gujarat High Court on Thursday said that it was normal in the past for 14 to 15-year-old girls to get married and deliver a child before they turned 17. The court made the observation while hearing a plea seeking termination of the over 7-month-old fetus of a minor rape survivor. The plea before the high court has sought termination of over 7-month-old fetus of a minor rape survivor, who is aged 16 years and 11 months. The court also said that they did consult doctors on whether the pregnancy could be terminated in this case as the fetus is over 7 months of age.

Good Cop Sanghi Brahmans @Paitoo @Joe Shearer

Bad Cop Sanghi Brahman @-=virus=-

Good ole days of Manusmriti have returned.

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai
Baby is viable you can deliver the baby and they take a knife and kill it
Or handed over to another family what ever the courts decide

After 7 months babies survival is >50% after 8 months it's close to full term

I was wondering what were they doing for last 7 months

Baby is viable you can deliver the baby and they take a knife and kill it
Or handed over to another family what ever the courts decide

After 7 months babies survival is >50% after 8 months it's close to full term

If you like Manusmriti so much then why don't you convert to Brahminism

If you like Manusmriti so much then why don't you convert to Brahminism
No I am doctor.i am just stating facts
I am just saying if you deliver a 7 months baby it won't die
.you will have to use a knife to kill it

Babies don't die after 20 weeks/5.5 months by themselves as they can survive outside of womb

You might need a ICU for 5 months fetus but 7 months will even make it without it

Society need to decide whether parents can be allowed to kill babies
It's unfair to mothers who are in jail for killing their kids
They should be let go as well as a doctor I don't see any difference between a 7 months or 9 months fetus/child

Anatomy and physiology is the same

No I am doctor.i am just stating facts
I am just saying if you deliver a 7 months baby it won't die
.you will have to use a knife to kill it

Babies don't die after 20 weeks/5.5 months by themselves as they can survive outside of womb

You might need a ICU for 5 months fetus but 7 months will even make it without it

Society need to decide whether parents can be allowed to kill babies
It's unfair to mothers who are in jail for killing their kids
They should be let go as well as a doctor I don't see any difference between a 7 months or 9 months fetus/child

Anatomy and physiology is the same
The Problem is not granting permission for abortion but the judges citing Manusmriti. Manusmriti calls for persecution of non Brahmans.

Hinduwadis like @Joe Shearer @Paitoo @-=virus=- want Manusmriti to replace the constitution of India.

Indian society already runs on Manusmriti, the constitution is nothing more than a worthless piece of paper in most countries.

Indian society already runs on Manusmriti, the constitution is nothing more than a worthless piece of paper in most countries.
Ambedkar couldn't see the cunning nature of Bramens. Bramens told him to write the constitution and he was flattered. He couldn't see their ulterior motives. Bramens were never going to implement his constitution.

Poor guy married a Bramen beech who poisoned him.

I am wondering how they managed to address this case in even 7 months. I would have expected the delivery to happen, the child to grow up to be a teenager on the brink of college, the same age as her mother when she conceived her, and probably then we would have got a judgement.

The article does not mention, it is a case of consensual sex. Under the new laws, since the girl is a minor, the guy is deemed a rapist, and she a rape survivor. I think a woman should be allowed to abort the foetus whenever she wants. In India I believe the upper limit is 6 months.

A manuwadi Bramen won't believe a Dalit.
Totally unrelated response.
Now again tell me why should I believe Ambedkar's son, who was also step son to the second wife being accused?

Back
Top Bottom