What's new

HC on Abortion of Minor Rape Survivor: Read Manusmriti, 14-15 Year-Old Girls Would Get Married and Deliver Child in Past, Says Gujarat High Court

Totally unrelated response.
Now again tell me why should I believe Ambedkar's son, who was also step son to the second wife being accused?
Common sense.

If your father's gets murdered, the police will ask you his son whom do you suspect

Bramen beech did not even let Ambedkar impregnate her and spawn a dalit child.

Common sense.

If your father's gets murdered, the police will ask you his son whom do you suspect

Bramen beech did not even let Ambedkar impregnate her and spawn a dalit child.
Asking the son may be common sense, but accepting his story isn't. It is very easy to call him out as a person who was bitter after his dad married for the second time. He may have every incentive to see his step mom go to jail. Most sons are bitter about their parent marrying again.
As regards to them not having a child, you can let your imagination run wild, it's ok. There can be many reasons why they didn't have a child. Maybe they couldn't conceive, maybe they didn't bonk at all because Dr sahab had lost his mojo by then. Maybe they had decided they won't have kids. Why do you insist on thinking like a Mastram writer?

And own up to being a Bramen yourself. You are one. Abusing other Bramens on SM is not going to wash away the sins of your ancestors.

Asking the son may be common sense, but accepting his story isn't. It is very easy to call him out as a person who was bitter after his dad married for the second time. He may have every incentive to see his step mom go to jail. Most sons are bitter about their parent marrying again.
As regards to them not having a child, you can let your imagination run wild, it's ok. There can be many reasons why they didn't have a child. Maybe they couldn't conceive, maybe they didn't bonk at all because Dr sahab had lost his mojo by then. Maybe they had decided they won't have kids. Why do you insist on thinking like a Mastram writer?
We should believe manuwadi bramens instead. We should also believe Bramens who say that all Muslims and Christians were converted at sword point. Ignore the fact that most lower castes converted to escape Bramen and their caste system.

And own up to being a Bramen yourself. You are one. Abusing other Bramens on SM is not going to wash away the sins of your ancestors.
I am not a Bramen. If I were a Bramen I'd kill myself which Bramen should do.

Nope. But doesn't mean that Ambedkar's son's words are gospel truth either.
Sikh guru was betrayed by Bramens. Shivaji Maharaj was said to be poisoned by Bramens. Sambhaji Maharaj was betrayed by Bramens. I can go and on about treachery of Bramens.

You are the spirit of some Chitpavan Bramen
Chitpavans are the worst kind of Bramens. Funny thing is they are not even Bramens. They are foreigners who settled in Konkan and started pretending to be Bramens.

They are the most casteist animals. Visit Pune their stronghold to know more about them.

They love to talk big. But produce phoos patakas like Tilak and Savarkar who after getting slapped 2 or 3 times mellow down.

They are making a film on this h0m0 pussie Chitpavan Savarkar

Chitpavans are the worst kind of Bramens. Funny thing is they are not even Bramens. They are foreigners who settled in Konkan and started pretending to be Bramens.

They are the most casteist animals. Visit Pune their stronghold to know more about them.

They love to talk big. But produce phoos patakas like Tilak and Savarkar who after getting slapped 2 or 3 times mellow down.

They are making a film on this h0m0 pussie Chitpavan Savarkar
@-=virus=- thinks Tam Brams are the most hardcore. He is wrong. Chitpavan Marathi brams are the most hardcore. I had the pleasure of knowing one specimen back in 2004 or sometime like that. He was the most constipated guy in the office, hands down. Every one disliked him. Including other Bamans. Because of his poor attitude he was sidelined, which made him worse. One day he was having a fight with my then best friend, who was of Maratha caste. My friend was about to pummel him when I stopped him and asked him what went wrong. Guess what the white skinned Chitpavan had said - "I will sell your mother to a Muslim and watch them have $ex". 🤣 Man, the thinking ! He had said many such provocative things in the past, but for some reason held on to his job due to some management connection, or plain sympathy.

He had said many such provocative things in the past, but for some reason held on to his job due to some management connection, or plain sympathy.
Brahman privilege bro. My father was a top level HR guy.

Even he revealed that if you have a Brahman surname on your CV, you would most likely get the job. Hindus are brainwashed right from their childhood to believe that Bramens are the most intelligent and hard working creatures.

Most dumb guys I ever met happen to be Bramens.
@-=virus=- thinks Tam Brams are the most hardcore. He is wrong. Chitpavan Marathi brams are the most hardcore. I had the pleasure of knowing one specimen back in 2004 or sometime like that. He was the most constipated guy in the office, hands down. Every one disliked him. Including other Bamans. Because of his poor attitude he was sidelined, which made him worse. One day he was having a fight with my then best friend, who was of Maratha caste. My friend was about to pummel him when I stopped him and asked him what went wrong. Guess what the white skinned Chitpavan had said - "I will sell your mother to a Muslim and watch them have $ex".
They refuse to rent out their properties to non Bramens. Peth, Kothrud, Karve Nagar areas are dominated by these Chitpavans. Couple of Brahman guys on the street did not even acknowledge me when I asked for directions.

These Bramens are planning Maratha Dalit riots in Maharashtra. I will create a separate thread and tag you.

Brahman privilege bro. My father was a top level HR guy.

Even he revealed that if you have a Brahman surname on your CV, you would most likely get the job.
While that may be true, I have seen that privilege works all round. I have been working for 20+ years now and I have seen that language affinity is very powerful. Marathis help out other Marathis, Bengalis other Bengalis, Gujjus trust only other gujjus and so on. I myself being from 3 different states, and states that do not have too much of a representation in the corporate sector, I found myself without any Godfather, while everyone else had some daddy to run to.

Hindus are brainwashed right from their childhood to believe that Bramens are the most intelligent and hard working creatures.

Most dumb guys I ever met happen to be Bramens.
It's not really brainwashing, but complacency. Among some Brahmins I have noticed that they take it for granted that their kid will turn out to be capable.

They refuse to rent out their properties to non Bramens. Peth, Kothrud, Karve Nagar areas are dominated by these Chitpavans. Couple of Brahman guys on the street did not even acknowledge me when I asked for directions.
In 2008 I was trying to buy an apartment in Pune. I remember visiting one complex in Pashan area where the sales guy was a middle aged Chitpavan type. He was behaving as if he was the customer. LOL. The first thing he asked for was my surname. Now my surname does not give away my caste, so he asked it directly. He was disappointed that I wasn't a top tier Brahmin. He still showed me around, but it was clear that he wasn't keen to close.

Marathis help out other Marathis
Not true. There is saying in Marathi Marathi loka ek dusrya che paay khechtat. There is a lot of jealousy among non Bramen castes for their own. My relatives refused to help me.

Marathi Bramens help each other. Bramens are taught from their childhood that they are only 3 percent of the total population if they don't help each other they will lose their power and control over India.

In 2008 I was trying to buy an apartment in Pune. I remember visiting one complex in Pashan area where the sales guy was a middle aged Chitpavan type. He was behaving as if he was the customer. LOL. The first thing he asked for was my surname. Now my surname does not give away my caste, so he asked it directly. He was disappointed that I wasn't a top tier Brahmin. He still showed me around, but it was clear that he wasn't keen to close.
Bro you look a like a stereotypical fair skinned Bramen.

Just imagine the plight of dark skinned people. Bramens just look at dark skinned people and assume they are Dalits.

@-=virus=- thinks Tam Brams are the most hardcore. He is wrong. Chitpavan Marathi brams are the most hardcore. I had the pleasure of knowing one specimen back in 2004 or sometime like that. He was the most constipated guy in the office, hands down. Every one disliked him. Including other Bamans. Because of his poor attitude he was sidelined, which made him worse. One day he was having a fight with my then best friend, who was of Maratha caste. My friend was about to pummel him when I stopped him and asked him what went wrong. Guess what the white skinned Chitpavan had said - "I will sell your mother to a Muslim and watch them have $ex". 🤣 Man, the thinking ! He had said many such provocative things in the past, but for some reason held on to his job due to some management connection, or plain sympathy.
LOL

a45.png

but this one tam bram distant uncle type of mine still wins. I've sunao'd this story here before, very wealthy guy, hates muslims with a passion.. so much so that every time he utters a muslim name, he'll actually spit.

"Imran (spit/thoo) Khan (spit/thoo) was ousted by his own army.." for eg

or who knows, maybe these guys are more hardcore, never known any.. apart from that even the average blacky manoos hates everyone else, spl UP/Bihar type folk.

Not true. There is saying in Marathi Marathi loka ek dusrya che paay khechtat. There is a lot of jealousy among non Bramen castes for their own. My relatives refused to help me.
I don't know. Maybe it is a saying from the time when different Maratha clans were dominant in different areas and didn't help each other out. In my experience I have seen that Marathis bond really well with each other in the workspace.

Marathi Bramens help each other. Bramens are taught from their childhood that they are only 3 percent of the total population if they don't help each other they will lose their power and control over India.
Maybe a Maharashtra specific thing. I have never heard such a thing being said in north Indian households.

Just imagine the plight of dark skinned people. Bramens just look at dark skinned people and assume they are Dalits.
It has changed a lot now. Only money talks. And I don't have much.

I don't know. Maybe it is a saying from the time when different Maratha clans were dominant in different areas and didn't help each other out. In my experience I have seen that Marathis bond really well with each other in the workspace.
They talk to each other in Marathi. That's it.

If a Marathi gets promoted, his Marathi colleagues will feel jealous. If a non Marathi becomes their boss they wouldn't be jealous.

Maybe a Maharashtra specific thing. I have never heard such a thing being said in north Indian households.
Maybe you grew up in non practising liberal Bramen family.

It has changed a lot now. Only money talks. And I don't have much.
I stayed in Pune till 2020. Nothing has changed.

Things have only gotten worse since RSS has come to power.

A Pune Brahman scientist lady filed against her Shudra Maratha cook. Google.

Only money talks. And I don't have much.
I thought you were rich. What happened bro?

Last edited:
Maybe you grew up in non practising liberal Bramen family.
No. We were just an average family. Average in all respects. My dad's side of the family is what I call complacent earlier. Borderline poor, but believing kids will be smart because they are Brahmins. Only my dad turned out smart. Thankfully the current generation (my cousins) studied hard and got decent jobs.

If a Marathi gets promoted, his Marathi colleagues will feel jealous. If a non Marathi becomes their job they wouldn't be jealous.
That sounds like my family LOL

I thought you were rich. What happened bro?
Nope, just comfortable, not rich. I lost a huge amount of money a few years back. I have been fighting the court battle against a rich and powerful businessman. I know nothing will come out of it, but I am fighting simply for the sake of it. Set me back my lifetime savings. I had to sell the house I had bought in Poona in 2008 to stay afloat. Can't go into more details

My dad's side of the family is what I call complacent earlier. Borderline poor, but believing kids will be smart because they are Brahmins. Only my dad turned out smart. Thankfully the current generation (my cousins) studied hard and got decent jobs.
mirror story here, have 2 chachas and a tau (had, couple passed away) .. bas mera baap hi theek nikla but unki current gen, my cousins, are fukn' killing it.. ek real estate me, ek movie production me higher up (got credits in some really big ones) .. everyone's doing really well. My bhabhis are also ek se ek thaa maal, I suffer from perv syndrome everytime I meet em.

This one time at one of their places, loo me laundry basket me mujhe sexy lingerie/panties dikhi but I didn't sniff them.

Back
Top Bottom