What's new

HDI 2013 (Human Development Index)

nothing to be proud of. ..

interesting thing was bangladesh equalling pakistan. ..

I'm sure UAE is better irl

Well if better you mean arrogant then yes they got that in spades.

nothing to be proud of. ..

interesting thing was bangladesh equalling pakistan. ..

Pakistan went down a point. All the best for next year.

Iran is 76, that's horrible for a wealthy country like Iran.We have much better potentials.

Interesting that Iran went up 13 places despite sanctions. Keep it up :enjoy:

Well if better you mean arrogant then yes they got that in spades.

Pakistan went down a point. All the best for next year.

Interesting that Iran went up 13 places despite sanctions. Keep it up :enjoy:

thnx mate and same to your country. ..

@Era_923 really appreciate your country's effort...

Last edited by a moderator:
No it has not both are at 146, its appearing above Pakistan because of alphabetical arrangement.

BD has crossed Pakistan. Congratulations.

We need to do a much better job. The economic growth is not resulting in social sector as much as it should. The delivery systems in India are still not up to scratch.

We need to do a much better job. The economic growth is not resulting in social sector as much as it should. The delivery systems in India are still not up to scratch.

try to atleast look where you are before opening your mouth :lol:

Hmm, I've heard many Bangledeshis boasting they have a higher HDI than India, IIRC some Indian media outlets have said the same. Has India jumped foreward signifcantly or BD dropped back drasticay in the past year?

On some HDI indicators they are ahead of us and ofcourse, they like to quote our resident Bangladeshi lover Amartya Sen a lot as well who talks without any basis. No offence to my Indian Bong friends.

If you read the rankings, Bangladesh and Pakistan both are ranked at the same 146, only they have probably put Bangladesh before is that alphabetically it will come before.
Also, India is also 136 not far ahead. So it seems economic revival is just for the rich. The poor are the same there.

HongKong - 13th, China - 101st, Israel - 16th..

Good Job folks!! India needs to improve and move up the chain..

Hmm, I've heard many Bangledeshis boasting they have a higher HDI than India, IIRC some Indian media outlets have said the same. Has India jumped foreward signifcantly or BD dropped back drasticay in the past year?

Why do Indians need to be bothered about Bangladesh or for that matter Pakistan? We need to look at better nations than us..

So U.S is ahead on Sweden? Joke of century.

This list is a joke.

Regardless of the list though, a big shame on ALL of us South-Asians. We are only good at trolling on forums, and insulting each others countries..while in real life, we all suck! :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom