What's new

Headley names 6 Pak armymen in Karachi Project - Indian media

Stop being an typical indian and using the denial card. Are you in denial that army major and colonels would not reveal their identity to these guys?

The news said that they were not using their real names.

But then here again they are also alleging that the majors and colonels were talking live with the operatives during operation. Majors and colonels do not communicate directly with operatives. Moreover, they especially don't communicate during an active operation where secrecy is important.

Also, as far as jihadi operations are concerned, I still doubt they would tell non army/ISI members their identity.

Last edited:
But then here again they are also alleging that the majors and colonels were talking live with the operatives during operation. That's going against ISI and army rules.

I think you have wasted 4 years in this forum.

Oh then Please tell us how these 'operations' work?

LISTEN:
50 Marhati speaking boys belonging to Mumbai under world sent on operation on Nov.26 using local number plates vehicles. Succesfully carried on operations and escaped in the streets of Mumbai. DIG Karkare was killed as he was going to arrest 14 serving indian army officers in connection with:P Samjhota express and recovery of RDX. Holdups in Taj and Narima house. Boys rescued.
Blame game! Ajmal Kasab, Hussain, and finally Headley.
It was a false flag attack means using indian flag against India.
Those who have mastermind Nov. 26 terror show can easily be nabbed from Inside India if blame game is stopped and you really want to arrest the people involved in killing of innocents.
Now after more than one year a new story was concocted regarding involvement of Pak Army Officers. Dont malign Pak Army. If indians having any proof they were not going to leave a single stone un turned to malign the Pak Army in Mubai terror attack.
Take care of India from Indians.
SMIQBAL.:P

LISTEN:
50 Marhati speaking boys belonging to Mumbai under world sent on operation on Nov.26 using local number plates vehicles. Succesfully carried on operations and escaped in the streets of Mumbai. DIG Karkare was killed as he was going to arrest 14 serving indian army officers in connection with:P Samjhota express and recovery of RDX. Holdups in Taj and Narima house. Boys rescued.
Blame game! Ajmal Kasab, Hussain, and finally Headley.
It was a false flag attack means using indian flag against India.
Those who have mastermind Nov. 26 terror show can easily be nabbed from Inside India if blame game is stopped and you really want to arrest the people involved in killing of innocents.
Now after more than one year a new story was concocted regarding involvement of Pak Army Officers. Dont malign Pak Army. If indians having any proof they were not going to leave a single stone un turned to malign the Pak Army in Mubai terror attack.
Take care of India from Indians.
SMIQBAL.:P

It would be funny if not for the sheer barbarity of the crime. It's as absurd as CIA orchestrating 9/11. Straight from Zaid Hamid school of thought.

Well you're equating two things which are not. 9/11 was clearly a false flag attack, this one is not so clear if it was.

4 tons of medicines.. are these people that much sick!!!!!??? :woot:

You probably have little understanding of military consumption of resources, four tonnes of medicines is next to nothing when you are engaged in battle.

50,000 rounds no guns????:woot:

Guns are mostly Russian, you don't expect India to arm them with Insas rifles do you ?

mortar shells can be collected all along border..:woot:

Unexploded, fuses still intact and in the thousands ? You only cement my view of your limited understanding of military equipment. Mortars tend to blow up when they reach their intended targets, they do not lie there to be collected.

I have heard the 4 tonnes of Fake Indian Medicines found the world over - apparently were made in CHINA

Who knows the signatures may be copied by the Chinese for other stuff too. Now well that does not make up evidence.

And seriously were 4 packets of Made in Pakistan detergents the only thing why your very own government arrested some 6-7 men for Mumbai attacks and agreed that the attacks were planned in Pakistan by the so called NON STATE ACTORS

I mean this is funny what is a NON STATE ACTOR AND HOW DOES HE STAY IN THE STATE IF HE IS A NON STATE ACTOR!!

Maoists are inside India and they are Non-state actors, question satisfied I hope.
And yep, the four packets were all, saw the pictures myself, even wrote a paper on the incident citing loopholes in the initial story by the Indian Govt, have posted a summary of it on PDF before, will do it again when I have some time.
The medicines may be fake, the 50,000 rounds with a 2007 production date can't.
Did I mention the 3000 or so parcels of plastic explosives recovered from Swat, also of Indian origin ?
If they were a fifth of the original number I would say they were bought off the black market but you don't get this kind of quantity from the black market.

errrrrrrrrr hello...........wheres the proof......you know that thing called, PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF

errrrrrrrrr hello...........wheres the proof......you know that thing called, PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF

Just one question.. Did you type it all or did a copy paste..:cheesy:

just having some fun....Don't mind...

Just one question.. Did you type it all or did a copy paste..:cheesy:

just having some fun....Don't mind...

WTF man.........I may look stupid but don't.....then again, leave it.....no point bloating my bare arse around.......lol:rofl:

You know, things like this make me question the official story. If PA or ISI is involved, why in the world would ISI and PA would tell these guys that they are from PA/ISI. It's not how these operations work.

Coming from someone who believes that every person of TTP knows they are RAW agents. Also the same person claims to know people from ISI (as if people from ISI will tell others they are from ISI, worse that person will claim it in public forum). So logic change when it does not suit you right?

Last edited:
Coming from someone who believes that every person of TTP knows they are RAW agents.

Never claimed that. I simply said TTP are RAW funded, and at the same time TTP don't know they are RAW funded.

Also, I don't see how how this is relevant. This is a classic case of using irrelevant things to defeat an argument artificially, even if the current argument might be a good one.
Also the same person claims to know people from ISI (as if people from ISI will tell others they are from ISI, worse that person will claim it in public forum). So logic change when it does not suit you right?

Apples and oranges comparison. You're talking about majors and colonels revealing their identity to these guys vs something not as serious. On the other hand, the insider information comes from within the army, and army probably gets its information from ISI or its own investigations, as regards to indian involvement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom