What's new

ISI makes Indian scientist leak info on Agni 6, Meteor, Rafale, Brahmos, Astra, Akash, Rustom, SAMs, UCAVs, and possibly more.

Well they didnt even scratch the surface tbh, the guy claimed that Astra is better than meteor, so anything he saId has to be taken with a pinch of salt :lol:
Reading the alleged convos, I am getting a hunch that it was some inside job.

Reading the alleged convos, I am getting a hunch that it was some inside job.
Most likely the guy was just fooling around :lol:. He gave them basic info that anyone can find online and also added his personal touch - tall claims that he had worked on this and that and astra is better than meteor and all. Still deserves some prison time..

Probably nothing useful which he told and likely even false information, these kinds of institutions are compartmentalised almost similar to intelligence agencies so it works on clearance and the need-to-know.

Also Indians are very aware how successful honey-trapping their officers using women has been in the past, honey-trapping training is a core part which they highlight so success in this field will significantly drop.

Screenshot_20230705_203730_Drive.jpg

(Sometimes I think these stories are actually fake and they are actually released by the Indian state themselves to keep employed officers on their toes because this low-level honey-trapping is a very old tactic which is not as effective anymore)

It is disheartening to observe that the Pakistani ISI employs honey trapping tactics to entrap Indians, which creates problems for genuine women who develop real feelings for Indian men.
There are numerous Pakistani women who have fallen in love with Indian men, married them, and are now happily residing in India. They have no desire to return to Pakistan, as no rational individual living in India would willingly choose to relocate to Pakistan.
Lol Pajeet is angry.

Generally one scientist deals with just one or two projects. And that too in a similar domain. It is strange that this scientist was so capable that he worked from Rafale to Brahmos to Agni to what not.

One heck of a capable guy.

Generally one scientist deals with just one or two projects. And that too in a similar domain. It is strange that this scientist was so capable that he worked from Rafale to Brahmos to Agni to what not.

One heck of a capable guy.
Apparently he was a director level employee, so him having access to other projects he is overseeing isn't that far fetched. Important thing to note is that, it was DRDO who reported him to the intel agencies.

Imagine how crazy he must have been, to make his own colleagues wonder what he is up to lol. Tharki buddha

We also can't discard the possibility of, this loser being made an example out of. Reading more on this, makes it both funny and angry if one is Indian haha.

Most probably it's RAW or India's own agency doing counter intelligence operation to hunt bobs vagene. Our lumber one is busy at home.

ISI’s great success in spying except that they scratched the surface of the information and got no details on Wattsapp. No one person holds all the info. At least five other persons have to pool their resources before the information is complete. Yes, it is a success for ISI but it is a worthless success.
How would you know? I mean if in your words more than 5 people have to pool their info to ensure its complete and since you are neither of the 5 people then you cannot verify whether he gave all the information or none of it?

Apparently he was a director level employee, so him having access to other projects he is overseeing isn't that far fetched. Important thing to note is that, it was DRDO who reported him to the intel agencies.

Imagine how crazy he must have been, to make his own colleagues wonder what he is up to lol. Tharki buddha

We also can't discard the possibility of, this loser being made an example out of. Reading more on this, makes it both funny and angry if one is Indian haha.
Considering the downright CLEAR signs of someone on the other side desperate for information and clearly not interested in this old fella - it was a dumb guy falling for an even dumber ploy.

Heck My friends(Indian and Pk incl) had to put up a more complicated storyline and really sell a “girl” to someone we were playing a prank on. It took effort and none of this direct talk so clearly this fellow was a total zero on EQ.

I would not know about Indian men vs Pakistan men,
but most luring factors are
1) Indian economy vs Pakistan economy

2) Indian women freedom vs Pakistani women freedom
The only luring factor was this man was tempted with something that wasn't available to him. As far as economy is concerned we are in deep shit while don't talk about women freedom in India. i guess u must be talking about the freedom that was enjoyed by Korean youtuber while she was visiting Rajhistan . Let me tell you we have our own issues but women in Pakistan are treated much better than in India.

Even with the locations, Pakistan Army won't be able to do jack shit, they are only capable of killing Journalists and sexually harass mothers/sisters, G mai ek paise ka dum nai hai.

Intel agencies are not one coherent unit and it is unfair to assume they are all bad people. It is like calling all Muslims terrorists for the actions of al qaeda.

In some cases the intel agencies work against each other or are surprised to find each other on the field. That is how decentralised the power structure is.
I thought the NACTA had solved that problem for them.

The next time the ISI tries to steal something from India, it might be worth getting info on their internal R&D processes, their academia-industry management, and how they evaluate R&D professionals. We can apply all that in Pakistan. It's 95% common sense, but maybe if the ISI discovered it, our military leaders will adopt it. @SQ8 @JamD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom