What's new

Heartbreaking Scene of Hunger from India

This kind of thing happens every where in the world with unfortunate consequences. This is seriously making a mountain of a molehill. There are other real cases of Islamophobia from India. This is not it. Sorry for calling this out.

A lot of times WSJ, NYT, WaPo etc. make erroneous mistake and never apologize, which is way more common than you may realize. If a media makes mistake and corrects it within a reasonable times, it should be acceptable.

Oh please...Your trashy media has little to no credibility in international world.. Few news outlets like Wire , The hindu and caravan can be called legit but they are handful... Rest of the indian media regularly publishes fake news , sensationalist and over-exaggerated articles. There is always anti muslim bias in almost every Indian news sources apart from a couple.

Stop lying, you sneaky Hindu. We already know how much the Hindu media hates Muslims after an Indian anchor dedicated an entire segment to talking about population Jihad and land Jihad.

Love the profile pic... I think I should keep one as well.

The poor have been absolutely devastated by this lockdown. But the story in India is just about CoronaJihad. This is how you keep the masses preoccupied from the real issues. But hey, the masses are the ones who want such stories, and ignore the ones about poverty and hunger.

Stop lying, you sneaky Hindu. We already know how much the Hindu media hates Muslims after an Indian anchor dedicated an entire segment to talking about population Jihad and land Jihad.
Is it untrue ???

Oh please...Your trashy media has little to no credibility in international world.. Few news outlets like Wire , The hindu and caravan can be called legit but they are handful... Rest of the indian media regularly publishes fake news , sensationalist and over-exaggerated articles. There is always anti muslim bias in almost every Indian news sources apart from a couple.

Love the profile pic... I think I should keep one as well.
If its so fake, dont use Indian media references at all.

This kind of thing happens every where in the world with unfortunate consequences. This is seriously making a mountain of a molehill. There are other real cases of Islamophobia from India. This is not it. Sorry for calling this out.

A lot of times WSJ, NYT, WaPo etc. make erroneous mistake and never apologize, which is way more common than you may realize. If a media makes mistake and corrects it within a reasonable times, it should be acceptable.

did the news channel make sure their apology and clarification reached all of their uneducated fanatics?

Ok pajeet, tell me more about Indian Muslims waging land jihad, economic jihad, media jihad, population jihad and history jihad. Give me proof of an Indian Muslim conspiracy to wage all these things right now.
I dont waste my time watching those channels which do report on it. Thats why I asked you.

did the news channel make sure their apology and clarification reached all of their uneducated fanatics?
They used the same medium to apologize as the one they wrongfully reported it. I hope you use your educated fanatics well so that you dont have to go around asking for debt relief or put up fake pictures in UN and think Germany shares borders with Japan. Regards.

They used the same medium to apologize as the one they wrongfully reported it. I hope you use your educated fanatics well so that you dont have to go around asking for debt relief or put up fake pictures in UN and think Germany shares borders with Japan. Regards.

https://www.wristband.com/content/which-countries-provide-receive-most-foreign-aid/

This article should be of very high interest to you so you can update your knowledge about your rich country as fed to you by your fake news channels. Please find India in this article and see if it is under donor or receiver....Also see if you can find Pakistan in it LAMO
Also please update us how is World Bank's recent 1.0 billion aid being used for Corona Virus.

Last edited:
Why do you need to ask me if "History Jihad" is a myth? Resist that inner Hindoo urge and stop being a lying rat. Just tell me you didn't find proof.
Well, you are the one who seemed to have time to watch and cry about on such stuff. So its fair to ask your assessment. Dont bother if you dont have any rebuttal to the report.

https://www.wristband.com/content/which-countries-provide-receive-most-foreign-aid/

This article should be of very high interest to you so you can update your knowledge about your rich country as fed to you by you fake news channels. Please find India in this article and see if it is under donor or receiver....Also see if you can find Pakistan in it LAMO
Also please update us how is World Bank's recent 1.0 billion aid being used for Corona Virus.
If we are under debt and getting aid, why are you the one asking debt relief. Please stop embarrassing yourself and dont reply further.

If we are under debt and getting aid, why are you the one asking debt relief. Please stop embarrassing yourself and dont reply further.

because we are not getting aid hence asking for relief, its just asking as compared to getting it

Back
Top Bottom