What's new

Heartbreaking Scene of Hunger from India

Dont bother if you dont have any rebuttal to the report.

Ok, I'm sorry. I forgot that LOGIC 101 isn't provided to shakha students, so I'll have to give you a quick intro. If someone claims that Muslims are orchestrating a nationwide conspiracy, then the onus of the proof falls on them. It is not my duty to prove that their claim does not exist because that would be imposdible. So that's why I ask you to provide proof that it's true, or just admit you're a lying Hindoo rat.

Ok, I'm sorry. I forgot that LOGIC 101 isn't provided to shakha students, so I'll have to give you a quick intro. If someone claims that Muslims are orchestrating a nationwide conspiracy, then the onus of the proof falls on them. It is not my duty to prove that their claim does not exist because that would be imposdible. So that's why I ask you to provide proof that it's true, or just admit you're a lying Hindoo rat.
Haha, point out one positive assertion I have made about it being true and I will quit interacting on PDF. You are the one watching such reports and I asked ur assessment and you are talking gibberish instead of an answer.

Pathetic , disgusting thread

pakistan is no different we have same poverty probably even lower levels

Thread is not to mock anyone and particularly that poor guy

Laikin India ki burayi ho aur Pakistan k self hating psychologically crippled liberals ki na jalai

Yeh kaisai ho sakta hai :)

Modi Worshippers be like:
Fake Newj Fake Newj Fake Newj

When did India say that we do not have poor people???

We have population of billion plus people...So obviously we have significant poor people...

I Thought India Was Supa Powa:what:

Why do you think Super power do not have any poor people???

But India Should Be Having It's Coffers Overflowing

Yes Situation Is Not Ideal But I Have Never Seen Here in My Life

Do you mean to say US, EU and China kind of nations do not have any poor? I mean if you guys like to troll with some time pass post, it is fine with me...But i am surprised, how come serious poster can even troll in such a way..

Do you mean to say US, EU and China kind of nations do not have any poor? I mean if you guys like to troll with some time pass post, it is fine with me...But i am surprised, how come serious poster can even troll in such a way..

I Am Just Expressing My Surprise At The Kind Of Priorities Your Sarkaar Has Sorry If Think It's Trolling

Fact Is That Pakistan Has A Worse Fiscal Balance Than You But I Have Never Seen This Face of Poverty Inspite Of The Fact That I Belong to Pakistan's Poorest Province

Troll . 4 billion dollars is keeping us from asking for debt relief ? haha

no need to ask when you keep getting it as a pity for your hungry public so they stop scrapping dog licked milk from the street...pity

There are various programmes that state and central govt have introduced amidst this pandemic to keep the hungry fed. Unfortunately its not covering all. Im sure authorities will come with a better solution.
We have already covered more hungry people with these programmes than we ever did before.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom