What's new

HELLO is haram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna ask people whether it's true that Muslim people don't say 'thank you' to each other when doing something or giving something. The reason why I am asking is that I read an article of an ex-muslim, in which she says that she learned to say thank you in the West, because Muslim only can be grateful to God.

???
Fake and misleading information created by zionists my friend. :no:

I wanna ask people whether it's true that Muslim people don't say 'thank you' to each other when doing something or giving something. The reason why I am asking is that I read an article of an ex-muslim, in which she says that she learned to say thank you in the West, because Muslim only can be grateful to God.
???
:rofl: She was right we learned thank you from west...
-
-
We say... "Shukran" ..."Bauhat Shukriya"... "Bari Nawazish"... "Meharbanee"...to eachother
-
-
That lady must have missed teaching of Prophet Muhammad upon what islam is based...
-
The Prophet said:-
Whoever has a favour done for him and says ‘Jazaak Allahu khayran‘ has done his utmost to thank him.
-
-
Prophet said:-
"He who does not thank people does not thank Allah"

Last edited by a moderator:

???

That is nothing but a bull.****. and dont pretend that you dont know the answer.

???

Bad troll is Bad Troll.

Go Educate yourself:
"Thank you" in many languages

no i didn't but did you saw ppl saying hello is haram and blah blah blah

i have just pointed out that we have better word to start conversion .... like it ot not its upto you

Buddy, As your location is in London, go and say Salam to Brits and see his response. Hello/Hi/Hola/Howdi are just words to initiate communication between 2 different country person but same I can't use with my relatives. Hence These words can be used but only in certain target audience.

Etymology:
According to the Oxford English Dictionary,hello is an alteration of hallo,hollo,[3]which came from Old High German"hal0‰9,hol0‰9, emphatic imper[ative] of hal0‹0n,hol0‹0n to fetch, used esp[ecially] in hailing a ferryman."[4]It also connects the development of helloto the influence of an earlier form,holla, whose origin is in the French hol¨¤(roughly, 'whoa there!', from Frenchl¨¤'there')

Hello = Alo in arabic

Megan fox is haram too but , she looks very good and I like her, the other day we crossed paths and she said hello to me , I think she meant go to hell

why is this thread still open if no reliable source confirmed this news?
Please delete/close this thread until its confirmed.............

Its just a rumour and you guyz debating uselessly

Damn Saudis are stupid! :lol: :lol: Don't these people have anything important to do other then giving these type of ridiculous statements?

Last edited:
Damn Saudis are stupid! :lol: :lol: Don't these people have anything important to do then giving these type of ridiculous statements?

Oh noes. They are a major provider of public entertainment. Very important job I must say. :rofl:

Oh noes. They are a major provider of public entertainment. Very important job I must say. :rofl:

itne saare logo ko khush karte hain smile laate hain. marne k baad sins ki list main 5% ka discount to milega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom