What's new

Help needed from chinese friends

R.A.W.

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi

I have been associated with one of my friends business in which we provide with the marketing for the product which are actually manufactured in China and then sent to European market via Pakistan.

In coming days some of Chinese partners from Beijing are to visit Delhi. We have arranged for the accommodation but I am not sure about the food habits.. Though I can google it down but it would be better if I ask the actual Chinese and it would look vague if I ask partners directly.

It would be nice if some of the Chinese friends can enlighten us about their day to day food habits as well as their take on Indian food. Indian food is bit spicy so will it wok for them occasionally.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I have been associated with one of my friends business in which we provide with the marketing for the product which are actually manufactured in China and then sent to European market via Pakistan.

In coming days some of Chinese partners from Beijing are to visit Delhi. We have arranged for the accommodation but I am not sure about the food habits.. Though I can google it down but it would be better if I ask the actual Chinese and it would look vague if I ask partners directly.

It would be nice if some of the Chinese friends can enlighten us about their day to day food habits as well as their take on Indian food. Indian food is bit spicy so will it wok for them occasionally.

Thanks in advance

well for me it's fine to serve me indian food once a month
give it a kick on the taste
but if he is going to stay in delhi for a while
then better find some chinese restrurants for him
as you said he is from beijing
spicy food is ok for people of that region of China
:victory::victory:

well for me it's fine to serve me indian food once a month
give it a kick on the taste
but if he is going to stay in delhi for a while
then better find some chinese restrurants for him
as you said he is from beijing
spicy food is ok for people of that region of China
:victory::victory:

and what are the regular food habits i mean we would be ordering the food for them. So like what do people in China take for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hey RAW. This thread should be in the Member's Club section, not the new Member's introduction section ....

Back
Top Bottom