What's new

help required from senior people of forum.

Yaar tussi bade rondhu ho.. :D 20 years down the time.. you will laugh at yourself for making such silly thread..

Everyone else is too polite to say it.

is-she-the-oned-masturbate-thinking-of-her-ifyou-still-18016209.png

This has got to be ban material....

Wow short and simple haha

It will take him some time to move on because she was his first love.

No words & hobby can heal ur pain, it will be healed by time & than ull remember & cherish those days with smiles .... sorry to be harsh + blunt, but that's the reality
thanks man.

Everyone else is too polite to say it.

is-she-the-oned-masturbate-thinking-of-her-ifyou-still-18016209.png

This has got to be ban material....
the problem is i did that and she was the one but she left me already so from frying pan into fire

it'll be okay man plenty of fish in the sea go out with friends and enjoy life and the sooner you get over her the better and no need to give her attention otherwise its more a way to cause you more pain so let her loose and cut the strings and be social.

hello everyone.
i want all ur people help in getting over my breakup it has been very hard for me to forget my ex.she just left me saying i cannot love u as much as u love me.without any valid reason she left me when she was lole whole world to me from morning till night i use to think about her.plz help guys
@MastanKhan @Stealth @Bilal Khan 777 @Zarvan @Hyperion
The most important question is: Do you want to get over this girl ?

The answer will determine what kind of help you will receive, as best as help you can get from the Internet.

Every relationship is an emotional one. If you like an inanimate object, it is still an emotional relationship. But when the object of your emotional investment is able to reciprocate, in other words a two-way relationship, the loss of it will be much harder to withstand.

From what we gathered, she has not done you any wrong, correct ? At least not to your knowledge, anyway. All she has done so far was told you that you are no longer worthy of her emotional investment, while you believe that she is worthy of yours.

To be blunt about this, if she is physically gone out of your life, you are essentially in an emotional relationship with an inanimate object. When you shake hand with someone, you feel that person's skin and the firmness of grip. When you pick up a rock and squeeze it, you feel only the rock's physical characteristics and nothing more. No reciprocity.

If she has done you wrong, then at least you can focus on that and at least try to find out why she has done X, Y, and Z to hurt you. But nothing injures an ego like when someone tells you that you are no longer good enough.

So the most important question is: Do you WANT to get over this girl ?

OMG...it's really painful, I can understand.
Behaviour varies from person to person but I will recommend you not to put your knees on ground. We are only important for someone until they get better replacement. I had the same time in my life when I was said to be extra caring & consider her one of my precious thing.Reverting never helped & then I got to know the reality so I don't blame myself. This world is materialistic bro,
I will recommend you to read Oscar Wilde (Irish writer)quotes about women.

The most important question is: Do you want to get over this girl ?

The answer will determine what kind of help you will receive, as best as help you can get from the Internet.

Every relationship is an emotional one. If you like an inanimate object, it is still an emotional relationship. But when the object of your emotional investment is able to reciprocate, in other words a two-way relationship, the loss of it will be much harder to withstand.

From what we gathered, she has not done you any wrong, correct ? At least not to your knowledge, anyway. All she has done so far was told you that you are no longer worthy of her emotional investment, while you believe that she is worthy of yours.

To be blunt about this, if she is physically gone out of your life, you are essentially in an emotional relationship with an inanimate object. When you shake hand with someone, you feel that person's skin and the firmness of grip. When you pick up a rock and squeeze it, you feel only the rock's physical characteristics and nothing more. No reciprocity.

If she has done you wrong, then at least you can focus on that and at least try to find out why she has done X, Y, and Z to hurt you. But nothing injures an ego like when someone tells you that you are no longer good enough.

So the most important question is: Do you WANT to get over this girl ?
thanks for ur detailed answer.
like i said she is from a very big family and she said she will never be able to marry me cos her love for me is not as strong as mine for her.so she wont fight to be with me.and she said she is leaving me cos she doesn't want me to be more hurt.that thing is paining me all the time.i want to get over her but it's proving very difficult for now.

@Mugwop I'm thinking the same. She either wasn't into him OR she had someone else.

@ali_raza royal family or not if a girl really likes you then she'll put her foot down. Sorry to say this
u know the worst thing.i put a ring in her finger two days ago and i told her she is mine now for life and she said yes.after two day a stone hit my head when she blocked me

OMG...it's really painful, I can understand.
Behaviour varies from person to person but I will recommend you not to put your knees on ground. We are only important for someone until they get better replacement. I had the same time in my life when I was said to be extra caring & consider her one of my precious thing.Reverting never helped & then I got to know the reality so I don't blame myself. This world is materialistic bro,
I will recommend you to read Oscar Wilde (Irish writer)quotes about women.
thanks man u understood it

hello everyone.
i want all ur people help in getting over my breakup it has been very hard for me to forget my ex.she just left me saying i cannot love u as much as u love me.without any valid reason she left me when she was lole whole world to me from morning till night i use to think about her.plz help guys
@MastanKhan @Stealth @Bilal Khan 777 @Zarvan @Hyperion
Bachi woi achi jo apni begam ho....baki sab fani hai mery dost.
Dosri bachi ka number chahiay ? 8-):pakistan:

thanks for ur detailed answer.
like i said she is from a very big family and she said she will never be able to marry me cos her love for me is not as strong as mine for her.so she wont fight to be with me.and she said she is leaving me cos she doesn't want me to be more hurt.that thing is paining me all the time.i want to get over her but it's proving very difficult for now.

u know the worst thing.i put a ring in her finger two days ago and i told her she is mine now for life and she said yes.after two day a stone hit my head when she blocked me

thanks man u understood it

I will suggest you to not trust...our trust makes us more vernerable. Just wait...you will see the reality...in my case it was 98% same as you. You will not find peace until truth comes out but that most probably will be more depressive. Just concentrate on yourself, one can get extra active in these time.

Bachi woi achi jo apni begam ho....baki sab fani hai mery dost.
Dosri bachi ka number chahiay ? 8-):pakistan:
man i own a gold shop girls are like no issue for me.but it is about true love

I will suggest you to not trust...our trust makes us more vernerable. Just wait...you will see the reality...in my case it was 98% same as you. You will not find peace until truth comes out but that most probably will be more depressive. Just concentrate on yourself, one can get extra active in these time.
yea man allah kareem

Sxity love affairs of subcontinent, wohi lela majnu Heer Ranjha Mar Gaye Lutt Gae bla bla bla. Love your family your religion your friends why only a ...... need to be worry about?

man i own a gold shop girls are like no issue for me.but it is about true love

Wow.

And you need someone else to tell you something else.

Wow

Any chance you work in a Panchayat?

i want to get over her but it's proving very difficult for now.
Excellent. Now we will get somewhere.

First...You are speaking to someone experienced -- marriage. I was married once and divorced. So am not talking out of my @ss. Am not saying I know everything about women. Anyone who said so is either a liar or an idiot. My (ex)wife cheated on me, so she did me wrong, and that made it much easier for me to get over that relationship.

Now...The worst thing for you is to be alone. It does not matter if you are out with family or friends. You need to get out of the house or apartment. It is not going to be difficult as outside, you will see couples happy with each other and you are alone. You will see signs of intimacy that you once had. But then, how is is better if you are alone and your mind is occupied with the thoughts of what you once had ? Get out of the house/apartment.

Next...If you are with company, avoid talking about your (ex)gal. Your family and friends should understand that talking up about you and down about her would only make you feel worse. And it will. I have been on that route. Do something, anything, that will occupy your mind. That does not mean going to see a romantic movie. If you are going to see a movie, see one that has car chases, explosions, martial arts, and gratuitous displays of boobs, in other words, the 'manly' kind.

Next...Do not get involved with another gal immediately. You will meet other women, of course, but do not see any as a replacement for your (ex)gal. A replacement implies something matching, as close as possible to the original. Do not do that. It may sound counter-intuitive, but being unattached for a while is a good thing. After my divorce, I was unattached for yrs before getting involved emotionally again. That does not mean I had no 'booty calls'. I had female 'friends with privileges'. Note that I said unattached, not alone.

Next...Eventually, you WILL find a gal who 'clicks' with you. The important thing is that you do not see this gal as a replacement for your (ex)gal. Judge her as a standalone person, independent of any standards you may have had with your previous gal. Doing this is being fair to both of you, especially to her. No one, man or woman, likes to be assessed base upon someone else in the past. Women already do not like it that men judges them according to what the guys sees in the movies or in Victoria's Secret catalog, but now she found out that you are judging her based upon a woman who left you ? :crazy:

The process above works with 9 out of 10 men, so odds are it will work with you. How long will it take depends on how much are you willing to stick with it.

So to start off, get out of the house/apartment. Go to gym more often. Volunteers with kids. As a motorcyclist, I wholeheartedly endorse that if you do not know how to ride -- learn. A bike will keep you physically and mentally busy all day long. Do things.

Back
Top Bottom