What's new

Hey Indians, beware of America.

Well, India do not even know its place in the world. Its delude by its own superpower movie. So it start to conduct foreign policy as if its India in the superpower 2030 movie.

India's place in the world is the same as China, if not higher. What the Fcuk you guys think of youself, a wretched nation till about 30-40 years back. Just because you got some money by working in multinational sweatshops, you think you arrived and are superpowers? Do you even realize that you are already past your peak "glory", and your ageing population and declining economy are not taking you anywhere much.

Wah bhai wah! First get help from Americans in nuclear tech and then boldly claim that eventually we would have developed it ourselves. Thats called nashukra pan, lol but its alright thats upto you guys and the Americans. I just wanted to show that how it treats its friends.
We know as it has been doing that with us too.
Now no point arguing about this as no one can win the arguments here.

It is a fact we hold 60% of worlds thorium in India and we were developing fast breeder reactor for Thorium.Given time and resources and talent pool every country develops its own tech.
Coming to how Usa treats its friends i will give an example.
Not all 5 fingers on the hand are same likewise, you don't treat every friend as best friend.There are degrees of friendship and trust that go with.

You hit the nail right on the head, T-Guy. We don't do anything that anyone else wouldn't do IF THEY COULD. In regards to the threads title, I could never figure out why the U.S. 'hooked their wagon' to the Paks instead of the Indians. WTF were we thinking ?:usflag:

Cold war is what you guys were thinking. India was closer to the soviets, while Pakistan was a frontline state against the soviets. Many Pakistanis have a similar mindset to you, what the hell was Pakistan thinking of siding with the US? The feeling of mistrust is mutual, Pakistanis have more reason to mistrust the US than the US has f mistrusting Pakistan.

... The feeling of mistrust is mutual, Pakistanis have more reason to mistrust the US than the US has f mistrusting Pakistan.

I don't know, man. After the Abbottabad thing, finding people in the U.S. who'll admit to trusting Pakistan would be pretty tough. Probably just as tough as finding someone in Islamabad who'd trust the U.S. I think it's too close to call.:usflag::devil::pakistan:

You have a long list of friend Japan,Vietnam,Taiwan,Philippines.....
India has always been a vassal state of the US. So India has no choice but to do America's bidding. When has India ever had an independent foreign policy from western powers? NEVER!

India has been used by western powers like Britain and US for 300 years as a western proxy in Asia.

This is why literally every single neighbour of India wants closer relations with China to keep the Indian regime in check. Just look at how Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal and Bhutan are all getting close with us. They despise Indian thuggery and bullying.

India can never be a great power because it only acts on behalf of the most powerful western power of the time. This is why despite having a similar population to us, India is never relevant geopolitically because everyone knows India will automatically follow western orders like the vassal state that it is.

As once Nixon/Kissinger said "Indians are the most cunning" about Mrs. Gandhi. It is very true. So please do not advice us about how to handle US. Indian and in fact every country is selfish. Do not think India will fall into US trap or so. Politics has strange bedfellows and International politics too. Please know that in every multi-nation wars in past no one jumped in to war to help others unless it is attacked. What we are doing right now is we taking care of our interest only. That's all.

A regional cooperation indigenous development of it. No foreign patronage in our region to guard against divide and rule. China, India, Pakistan (primarily) and even perhaps the other SARC block nations. Eventual easing of ties like that of British-French and then British-US and finally of British-French-US and Germany: solving problems through economics. The next challenger of Western hegemonic power has to be from Asia and it cannot when we cannot solve our own problems.

They have an active policy to remain so for this century, no one debates that. My point is more on Asia's rise rather than US's demise.

Well @jaibi; from Indian perspective, why should India choose China over USA. What does India stand to gain from that?

Above all

What are Indian interest in ensuring USA's demise and rise of China?

Would it not be in India's interest to ride on USA's bandwagon and develop it's industrial and educational facilities thus laying down foundation of future progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, man. After the Abbottabad thing, finding people in the U.S. who'll admit to trusting Pakistan would be pretty tough. Probably just as tough as finding someone in Islamabad who'd trust the U.S. I think it's too close to call.:usflag::devil::pakistan:

Sure, but one is more...naive. Pakistan has a been left with a bitter taste after being used and abandoned by the US constantly. The Abbottabad incident just brought this entire thing to spotlight. I'd say that it's made Americans more aware of why Pakistan doesn't trust the US.

Either way, this level of mistrust will eventually subside, but this time, the Pakistanis won't return to the US table.

LOL, Pakistanis should instead teach us how to double deal and back stab which they did with the US instead of warning us. The other thing they do pretty well is play the victim card to perfection...they kept undermining NATO and US efforts in AFG in nabbing OBL, zawahiri and the top honchos of AQ and hosting the Taliban leadership on one hand and on the other acting to be assisting in the WOT.

Back
Top Bottom