What's new

Hillary Clinton put in Hot Seat by Pakistani Media

And nice of you to also join in the ad hominems when left with no logical counter - I think I have very clearly explained what I meant by the US's abandonment of Afghanistan in my exchange with S-2, without any actual refutation other than a childish display of pulling out a dozen definitions of abandonment.

Whether you choose to ignore the reality of that 'abandonment of Afghanistan' by hiding behind semantics does not change the facts any.

If you have any arguments besides your typical snide tripe then please respond to the points made, though I suspect nothing more shall issue forth from you other than the dissemblance and snide comments on display since your prior line of argument got ripped to shreds.

Cheers.

USA abandonment of Afganstan was a for gone conclusion with the Taliban in charge,,,there was no possible way that the USA could support a goverment that supported shooting women thru the head in a soccer stadium over adulty,, that denied women education, and the other brutality. To even support a number of middle eastern govements at the present time is causing many americans to hold their nose to avoid the stink of human rights violatiions and their treatment of women. One thing folr sure if we cant face our problems and reality we will never solve our problems.

If many Pakistanis truly believe that and don't wish to explore for the truth, then Pakistan is much worse off than I thought. No wonder Hillary felt compelled to speak undiplomatically!

Its this type of thinking that clouds US judgment on the war on terror
If the US can't except the reason of the anti-america then it is the US who are at lost and much worse off and I'm sayin this as a friend. :usflag:

He is some of the things just scratching on the surface:

Mass genocide in the Middleeast and Afganistan/ PAkistan for 40 years
Hypocracy
To spread Corruption
Put dictators

....shooting women thru the head in a soccer stadium over adulty,, that denied women education, and the other brutality. To even support a number of middle eastern govements at the present time is causing many americans to hold their nose to avoid the stink of human rights violatiions and their treatment of women. One thing folr sure if we cant face our problems and reality we will never solve our problems.

You seem to know a lot about the Talibans Seadog ...are you one of them ?

Last edited:
He is some of the things just scratching on the surface
Anyone can quote actions out of context, or make empty accusations and rely on hatred, suspicion, and pride to sustain them. An American, official or not, can recite facts in their context, but who says people are ready to believe in them?

You wish! Do you think Indians are that desperate for US support? This US courting India is a new thing and yes Indians are interested in the opportunities that this presents. Opportunities to make more money. Lol about dumping!
Seriously, India cannot be manipulated by the NATO/weswtern countries to play ball against China.
You are bringing all those stupid cliches and wishing for India what happened/is happening to Pakistan. Duh!

Typical nouveau riche attitude. Don't let the Western attention go to your head. Most of India's affluence is because of Western largesse and support to prop it up against China. It is not a coincidence that India's rise has closely followed China's.

The timing of that is very interesting if you look into the history of such arrests. That definitely means there's something Pakistan knows that the NATO/UN doesn't! Fishy, eh?

Nothing fishy. Just good solid leg work.

So you do underestimate US/UN/NATO humint? Geez!

Absolutely. You seem to confuse technological superiority with military intelligence.
NATO has failed abysmally in Afghanistan precisely because of their arrogance and not bothering to understand the dynamics of the country.

:rofl: Bribes?
So a politician is expected to pour in his own money to run for a public seat, like it happens in Pakistan. I can understand where you are coming from, no surprises here. Btw, my friend, things are very different in "real" democratic countries. Public money finances elections.

Wrong once again. An American politican can accept contributions to look after American interests, But when they sacrifice American interests (jobs) in favor of Indian interests because they got bribes from the Indian community, then it is cause for concern. Certainly it was cause enough for concern to be raised during her election campaign.

Ha, want to black out that part of the history now do ya? Painful eh? to see US sharing bed with a new partner? Silly boy.

Nothing to black out. I am not responsible for curing you of the delusions infused in you by the Indian media.

That's like cocoa butter on a huge-arse bitter medicine suppository!

If you find it uncomfortable to accept a direct quote from the author of the KL Bill which refutes your assertion, then that is something you will have to work on.

Lol, AIPAC working for India, wow! What interest does AIPAC have in Pakistan? They are more interested in Iranian nuclear activities and Palestine! Seriously Pakistan doesnt ping on their radars yet. Please dont flatter yourselves with so much importance!

Israel considers Iran and Pakistan to be the only two enemies worth taking seriously. It goes beyond Ben Gurion's quote. It follows a pattern of anti-Pakistan activities by AIPAC supporters.

Again a stupid baseless argument! Ha, what a delusional piece! India screwed up, NATO (which has nothing to do with India) steps in to install a India friendly regime in, of all places, Afghanistan! You seriously believe that?

'tis the truth. Imagine NATO's disgust when India couldn't even outmaneouver Pakistan in Afghanistan. Certainly not an enouraging sign for a country they hoped would counterblanace China in the region. :rofl:

Btw, did you forget that Afghanistan was ruled by stone age religious barbarians called Taliban - financed and trained and supported by Pakistan? (though the origins of Taliban were in Kandahar)

Afghanistan was a proxy battleground for India/Pakistan. They players themselves were irrelevant.

India can have friendly relations with any country it wishes. Whats your problem.

India's machinations in Afghanistan are part of its regional hegemonic plans. Pakistan, and China, will not allow that to happen. Hence NATO had to step in to help out.

But hey, denial is your forte!

Look who's talking!

Lol, support for anti-abortion drive is not because of the Hispanics! Where so you get your news from?

Once again, you are twisting my words. The pro-life movement is based largely on moral objections. Socially conservative and religious people tend to be more pro-life than pro-abortion. And Hispanics tend to be more in that league, so their growing numbers impact on the abortion debate. They don't drive the movement, they supplement it and reenergize it.

I watched all of the parts posted above. You may not like everything she said but I think she was being honest and as forthright in public as she is allowed to be. Many of the military/intelligence questions are not hers to answer on behalf of the USA. She cannot make drone policy, for example. And the drone questions are, apparently, deep deep secrets between the PA, ISI, CIA and ISAF that she is not authorized to discuss publicly. All in all, I think she did an excellent job answering the Pakistani media's questions. I thought it was interesting that none of the Pak media types would answer her as to why the 1000 US marines invasion of Islamabad story wouldn't die.

If many of the military questions are not hers to answer, then Why is she representing as Secretary of State, if she does not know anything. ???
All US diplomats are hypocrites.

USA abandonment of Afganstan was a for gone conclusion with the Taliban in charge,,,there was no possible way that the USA could support a goverment that supported shooting women thru the head in a soccer stadium over adulty,, that denied women education, and the other brutality. To even support a number of middle eastern govements at the present time is causing many americans to hold their nose to avoid the stink of human rights violatiions and their treatment of women. One thing folr sure if we cant face our problems and reality we will never solve our problems.

What about human rights of women and men in Guantanamo Bay Prison ? ? Why the champions of women`s rights and human rights, not allowing the prisoners to meet their lawyers ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom