What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar

Even if she was born rich, why use such vulgar language for her?

Being born rich and working hard can very well go together, but not if everything is handed to you on a golden platter.

Being born rich and working hard can very well go together, but not if everything is handed to you on a golden platter.

But it was her fathers's money , not yours she took!

Understand that. But don't understand why a person born rich and "not working hard" has to be abused in a vulgar language.

This is not the reason enough to call her with vulgar names.

See.. you have already derailed the thread by offering feast to the trolls.

You shall re-write your post or delete the foul word.

But it was her fathers's money , not yours she took!

I can guarantee that it was most likely the country's money she took, but that's besides the point. How is she qualified? I don't think she is. I hate how rich people in Pakistan can get to affluent positions without qualifications. That's the problem within our society.

Thats true but she did show some guts in america recently (reminds me of indra ghandhi )it takes guts to critizise USA policies in USA just compare her stand to that of ur ambassador to US

I can guarantee that it was most likely the country's money she took, but that's besides the point. How is she qualified? I don't think she is. I hate how rich people in Pakistan can get to affluent positions without qualifications. That's the problem within our society.

She is duly qualified from LUMS and later post graduation from some famous US university.

I'm the only one not judging her by her looks or gender. If you all take a look at her qualifications you will understand what I mean.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

She is duly qualified from LUMS and later post graduation from some famous US university.

Educational Qualification :
Education: B.Sc.(Hons) from Lahore University of Management Sciences
M.Sc. in Hotel Management from the University of Massachusetts.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Anyways I give up. You're all right and I am wrong.

People threatened by Pakistan also want to resort to trivializing her by making her as the cute chick on the block, to set a precedent that she's not to be taken seriously.

Exactly.

Take is easy. It happens in every society on earth; being born rich has its advantages.

As for qualifications, a big part of a foreign minister's job is to promote a positive media image. If she can do that, she's doing her job.

I'm the only one not judging her by her looks or gender. If you all take a look at her qualifications you will understand what I mean.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Educational Qualification :
Education: B.Sc.(Hons) from Lahore University of Management Sciences
M.Sc. in Hotel Management from the University of Massachusetts.
sir she is still very much qualified for her jab at least she is showing her mattle on the other hand are peple like firdous awan & rehman mallik capable or qualified or do they behave according to there status dont mind but miss khar is a good FM

Exactly.

Take is easy. It happens in every society on earth; being born rich has its advantages.

As for qualifications, a big part of a foreign minister's job is to promote a positive media image. If she can do that, she's doing her job.

Doesn't seem like that hard of a job to me. I'm sure any of our Senior Members on the forum could do a better job than her. Anyways I'm gonna stay out of this since people here worship her.

Anyway, I am wondering if Hina Rabbani Khar will be replaced by Zardari due to her solid statements on the similar fate of former FM Qureshi on US matters.

Rabbani middle name, isn't that same name from Afghanistan's Rabbani assassination??

You Sure love to mention Afghans

You Blood Related to them? Family Connections or just Curiosity???

Peace

Back
Top Bottom