What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar

Doesn't seem like that hard of a job to me. I'm sure any of our Senior Members on the forum could do a better job than her. Anyways I'm gonna stay out of this since people here worship her.
Jaane bhi do yaron ab" bahchi ki jaan loge kya"??????????

Jaane bhi do yaron ab" bahchi ki jaan loge kya"??????????

HAHA ney asi koi baat ney hain, bur uska Facebook mein khud likha hain. Dekh zara.

Hina Rabbani Khar (Urdu: حنا ربانی کھر ) (born 1977) is a Pakistani member of parliament, affiliated with the PPP. She served as the State Minister for Economic Affairs and Statistics (without any real world experience or academic qualification) as National Assembly member of PML-Q in (2003-2007) & as an MNA and adviser to Prime Minister for PPP (2008 - Present). Q was heavily defeated in 2008 Elections due to economic mismanagement and shortage of food, water and energy. Q refused the ticket for re-election in 08 to Hina Khar. PPP resuced Hina Khar by offering her the ticket in 08.

Hina Rabbani Khar is rich and famous privileged daughter of feudal politician Ghulam Noor Rabbani Khar who was ineligible for elections because he did not have a university degree and niece of infamous playboy ex-Governor Punjab Ghulam Mustafa Khar. The Khar political lure comes from the family's land holdings: their sprawling estate includes fisheries, mango orchards and sugarcane fields manned by thousands of poor workers of Punjab.

Khar received a B.Sc. from Lahore University of Management Sciences in 1999 and went on to earn a M.Sc. in hospitality trade and tourism from the University of Massachusetts in 2001. In 2008, she was named to the World Economic Forum's list of young global leaders.In 2008, Hina was elected as a member of National Assembly with a ticket from PPP from the constituency of Muzaffargarh, Punjab. She is state minister on Economic and Financial affairs.
She is a co-owner of the Polo Lounge, an upscale, popular restaurant located on the Lahore Polo Grounds.
She regards President Musharraf and Ex-Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz as leaders of great worth. To her both these leaders are highly educated and professional and they surely made a difference.
Hina Rabbani Khar has travelled to USA, UK, Germany, Netherlands, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia and Singapore. She enjoys riding, reading and travelling.
She is currently married to Feroze Gulzar,a bussinesman.
This is the only group with latest updates and pictures of Hina Rabbani Khar. Other groups are fake, infact they are stealing pictures from this group.

Hina Rabbani Khar | Facebook

Appearance: More glamorous than William Hague.
How dare he compare lovely Hina to an Orangutan like William Hague???? Jeeeez! This is him....

William_Hague_508549t.jpg

Apples and oranges? :cheesy:

I think she is doing a reasonably good job speaking out the interests of Pakistan in public, just like Shah Mahmood Qureshi was doing.

Hina Rabbani Khar has the Guts to speak at the UN I’ll give her that**

But her speech?! I don’t think it was that appropriate, just bit ok

She could have elaborated more on Pakistan’s sacrifices

I mean who wants to listen to poems they maybe never heard of????

And lastly asking for a seat on UN security council?/ is she mad????

Pakistan at moment is in no position to even shout out its grievances to the rest of the world.

And she wants us to be right there on top when war in Afghanistan is still going on!!!

Peace

She isn't good looking at all, Indians worship her because 99% of them are hideous, the other 1% are immigrants residing in the country. Just today an Indian, 29 years of age, was complimenting Pakistani's for their appearance and when I asked the reasons for him still remaining a bachelor, his reply was that women in India are ugly.

As a women representing a muslim nation, and an ambassador for our women, she should atleast have the deceny to not shake the hands of male officials!

She isn't good looking at all, Indians worship her because 99% of them are hideous, the other 1% are immigrants residing in the country. Just today an Indian, 29 years of age, was complimenting Pakistani's for their appearance and when I asked the reasons for him still remaining a bachelor, his reply was that women in India are ugly.

As a women representing a muslim nation, and an ambassador for our women, she should atleast have the deceny to not shake the hands of male officials!

Dude, I've seen some beautiful Indian people, especially the ladies, so where did you come up with 99% of them being hideous?
Your post is quite awkward, so Indians like our FM because they can't get a girl of their own, or because they're ugly?

How stupid does that sound, seriously man..

I'd say look in the mirror, even though we may be "arch-rivals", insulting one anothers appearances is out of the question, especially when there are over a billion Indians, and you claiming that 99% of them are ugly.

Well that's very impressive if you've did your research on that... :coffee:

sir dont u think ur being too harsh on her as for shaking hands whats wrong withit

sir dont u think ur being too harsh on her as for shaking hands whats wrong withit
I think he's just one of those many hypocrits who watches **** and looks at girls almost daily when he's outside.

Dude, I've seen some beautiful Indian people, especially the ladies, so where did you come up with 99% of them being hideous?

especially when there are over a billion Indians, and you claiming that 99% of them are ugly.

Well that's very impressive if you've did your research on that... :coffee:

I am not in the mood to dwelve deeper into the Indian psyche or explain the reasoning behind my claims.

One thing i will say, you have your opinions, as I do mine, Indians are ugly, period!

GET WELL SOON.....

tumblr_lg1948GWv31qdvraco1_500.jpg

Anyway, on topic, I saw Hina's speech on TV, speaks pretty well. But the best when it comes representing Pakistan is definately Imran Khan. Saw an interview of him on TV and he spoke really well about Pakistan's policies and it's future.

I was impressed :tup:

Back
Top Bottom