What's new

Hindu leader removed from Parliament of World's Religions after far-right links exposed

This thread is prime example of showing Pakistani upbringing. They can not debate a topic without calling names to Hindus and their gods. They don't even care there are Hindus Pakistanis as well. They anyways call them Hindu Kutta. One man destroyed Pakistan education system and made the whole society radical. They were not like this till 60's or may be not at this extremely radical level.

At the same time they expect others to not insult their prophet, their holy book and religion. Grow up people!! Jo tum ulti seedhi kahaniyan madarsay se Hindus aur hamare gods ke bare mein seekh ke ate ho sab fake hein. There is also no point replying to such crap also

Last edited:
Looks like poor @hussain0216's dream of "building up allies and alliances" against Hindoos is already faltering

????????? Oh it's working very very well

Like I said, let the hindutva spread the poison inside India, then stand with Indian Muslims and minorities, whether it be Indian Muslims, Sikhs or kukis etc

Just take that poison and show it to the world, use Muslim social media networks to spread the message and build up that hatred against Hindus that we have

Working very very well

This thread is prime example of showing Pakistani upbringing. They can not debate a topic without calling names to Hindus and their gods. They don't even care there are Hindus Pakistanis as well. They anyways call them Hindu Kutta. One man destroyed Pakistan education system and made the whole society radical. They were not like this till 60's or may be at this extremely radical level.

Why the hell would we feel anything for Hindus except hatred and animosity? It's not like you monkey worshippers are decent people or our friends or anything

Looks like poor @hussain0216's dream of "building up allies and alliances" against Hindoos is already faltering

Saudi Crown Prince MBS is turning ex muslim too most likely. He has launched the war on Islam and changing the whole society making them modern much opposite to what Zia ul Haq did to Pakistani society

????????? Oh it's working very very well

Like I said, let the hindutva spread the poison inside India, then stand with Indian Muslims and minorities, whether it be Indian Muslims, Sikhs or kukis etc

Just take that poison and show it to the world, use Muslim social media networks to spread the message and build up that hatred against Hindus that we have

Working very very well

Why the hell would we feel anything for Hindus except hatred and animosity? It's not like you monkey worshippers are decent people or our friends or anything
What do you think of Pakistani Hindus or British Hindus??

People from land of Islam "The Arab Land" are leaving Islam in large numbers. That's true for Iran too.
Hindu sees an article saying more people are becoming "non-religious", concludes that people are "leaving Islam". So these are the famed literacy and reading comprehension skills of you ganday reservation and quota chimps who make fun of Pakistani madrasa students.

Indian report
This is an Indian report on Middle-Eastern apostasy. There is NOTHING to indicate Indian Muslims are leaving Islam and that a quarter of them are indistinguishable from you gobar devouring goblins.

For Hanuman's sake, get off the godi of naked Bramen, stop regurgitating their Whatsapp forwards and links and LEARN TO DO YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT READING. THIS IS WHY WE TELL YOU TO ABANDON THIS TANTANI KUCHRA NONSENSE. YOU'VE OUTSOURCED YOUR MENTAL FACULTIES AND THINKING SKILLS TO SOME NANGA YOGI SODOMIZING A DEVADASI. READ JAHIL, READ.

Religious means you follow religion. Non religious means you don't. Common sense is not so common!!
No it doesn't LMAO. The poll itself clearly states it's a poll on PIETY:
1692468400984.png

Poojari talking about common sense, can't even do basic research. This is what happens when you just post links sent by your nanga Braman baap.

What do you think of Pakistani Hindus or British Hindus??
What are your thoughts on Manipuri Christians? Haryana Muslims? Punjabi Sikhs?

Screenshot_20230819_131513_Chrome.jpg

Kya nahi samajh aa rha tujhe.. Urdu mein likha deta hun.

No it doesn't LMAO. The poll itself clearly states it's a poll on PIETY:View attachment 947113

Poojari talking about common sense, can't even do basic research. This is what happens when you just post links sent by your nanga Braman baap.

What are your thoughts on Manipuri Christians? Haryana Muslims? Punjabi Sikhs?
Show me one post where I called Muslim, Christians, Sikha or other religions names. If I have an issue with Pakistani I talk to him as Pakistani. You guys use Indian and Hindus interchangeably. You must be doing it on purpose unless you are dumb. Your posts giving an indication that the later may be the case.

View attachment 947118

Kya nahi samajh aa rha tujhe.. Urdu mein likha deta hun.
Abey ganday jahil gobar poojari, not being pious doesn't mean being atheist.
This is why, if you did your research, you'd realize that this trend had already reversed, because it's a marker of personal practice than identification with religion. Munh me le and swallow:

Since its inception, Arab Barometer has been tracking rates of religious observance across the Middle East and North Africa. As in other world regions, data from our nationally representative public opinion surveys have shown changes in personal piety over time. In 2019, the media outlets highlighted small but meaningful declines in religiosity in this region between Arab Barometer’s third wave (2012-2014) and its fifth wave (2018-2019). However, this trend has since reversed. In the seventh wave of surveys (2021-2022), ordinary people across MENA are now less likely to say they are “not religious”, particularly the region’s youth.

Abey ganday jahil gobar poojari, not being pious doesn't mean being atheist.
This is why, if you did your research, you'd realize that this trend had already reversed, because it's a marker of personal practice than identification with religion. Munh me le and swallow:

Abe chu... They are saying they are not religious. I never claimed they are atheist or agnostic. Jaahil!!

Any comments on this, poojari? @jbond197 If that article you linked was proof that Islam is collapsing, this more recent poll indicating a complete reversal of this trend, indicates what exactly?:

Engagement with religious texts tended to increase to an even greater extent among youth across the region between 2018-2019 and 2021-2022. The corresponding increase is 22 points in Tunisia, 18 points in Morocco, 13 points in Algeria, six points in Sudan, five points in Jordan, and four points in Lebanon. In short, citizens across the region, and especially youth, have seen not only a significant decrease in the degree to which they report being “not religious”, but also there have been corresponding increases in degrees of religious practice.

Abe chu... They are saying they are not religious. I never claimed they are atheist or agnostic. Jaahil!!
JHOOT.
GANDA. JHOOTA. JAHIL. POOJARI. KUTTA.
LOOK

People from land of Islam "The Arab Land" are leaving Islam in large numbers.
First he was claiming Arabs are leaving Islam in large numbers (ESSENTIALLY APOSTASIZING AND BECOMING ATHEISTS). Now this lying ⚫ tu** will claim he was saying something different. Chal nikal, you've humiliated yourself.

Any comments on this, poojari? @jbond197 If that article you linked was proof that Islam is collapsing, this more recent poll indicating a complete reversal of this trend, indicates what exactly?:

Engagement with religious texts tended to increase to an even greater extent among youth across the region between 2018-2019 and 2021-2022. The corresponding increase is 22 points in Tunisia, 18 points in Morocco, 13 points in Algeria, six points in Sudan, five points in Jordan, and four points in Lebanon. In short, citizens across the region, and especially youth, have seen not only a significant decrease in the degree to which they report being “not religious”, but also there have been corresponding increases in degrees of religious practice.

JHOOT.
GANDA. JHOOTA. JAHIL. POOJARI. KUTTA.
LOOK

First he was claiming Arabs are leaving Islam in large numbers (THE DEFINITION OF BECOMING ATHEISTS). Now this lying ⚫ tu** will claim he was saying something different. Chal nikal, you've humiliated yourself.
Leaving Islam people can become Agnostic, Atheist or pick other religion. Aaya samajh me akal se paidal..

There are plenty who have and have left Islam. Wanna debate with them and bring them back to Islam I can give some YouTube channels

Screenshot_20230819-200740~2.png

"Saaaaaar, Hinduphobia is real!!! Islam is declining and Hinduism is rising. I have proof! YT channels!!!!"

Leaving Islam people can become Agnostic, Atheist or pick other religion.
They are saying they are not religious. I never claimed they are atheist or agnostic.
Religious means you follow religion. Non religious means you don't.
People from land of Islam "The Arab Land" are leaving Islam in large numbers.

This swayamsevak runt is overdosing on mutr right now and his failed 3rd grade English comprehension skills will prevent him from understanding my point, so instead I'm just going to quote all his inconsistent posts here so everyone can see these are the confused, delusional, nasty little ⚫🕉️🐒 who mock Madrasa education.

Bonus: "MBS is turning ex-Mujlim saar" - some Dravidian who still does pooja to a 🍆

Back
Top Bottom