What's new

Hindu Mahasabha plans gaumutra party with cow-dung cakes to fight coronavirus in India

aik dafa he sara gu khalo aur mutar pe lo ta ke future me bhi koi bemari na ho
Special invite to main guests, the party animals:-

Special gobar dips provided for free no doubt:-

OIP.w7N5tYPecb8qQGrgBqRm5AHaHy

Spraying cow urine to yoga: Indian politicians are peddling bizarre cures for Covid-19
March 3, 2020

By Niharika Sharma

Aviation and social media reporter

Indian politicians are offering unusual remedies to keep the novel coronavirus in check.

Yesterday (March 2), a legislator of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) suggested in the Assam state assembly that cow urine is an effective disinfectant and it could be used to cure Covid-19.

On March 1, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Adityanath, suggested that coronavirus can be avoided if a person overcomes mental stress.

“…if a person overcomes mental illness, then he/she will not suffer from blood pressure, heart attack, kidney failure, liver dysfunction, or even coronavirus. He will be able to keep himself fit and healthy,” the CM said at an event in Uttarakhand.

In January, the Narendra Modi government issued an advisory suggesting homoeopathy to prevent the disease. The same advisory also recommended a number of Unani medicines.

Even as politicians suggest new cures, the incidence of Covid-19 is on the rise in India. Yesterday, two new cases were detected in New Delhi and Telangana. A man showing symptoms of coronavirus has also been kept under observation at the Jaipur’s SMS Hospital, taking the number of people tested positive in the country to six.

Stepping up security
Various measures are being taken to prevent the spread of the dreaded disease.

India’s civil aviation regulator is now screening passengers on flights from Italy and Iran besides those from China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Nepal, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia.

“All airlines shall make in-flight announcements coming from these countries and ensure strict compliance,” read the notification by the directorate general of civil aviation on March 2.

Union health minister, Harsh Vardhan, said there is the likelihood of suspending more travel visas. The government has already suspended travel visas to China and Iran. He also advised citizens to avoid non-essential travel to Italy, Korea, and Singapore.

Passengers are being screened at 21 airports, and 12 major and 35 minor seaports, the minister informed at a press briefing.

https://qz.com/india/1811526/bizarre-coronavirus-remedies-suggested-by-indian-politicians/

On the same day, Maharaj told ThePrint that there is a need to create greater awareness among the people on how gaumutra (cow urine), gobar (cow-dung) and consuming cow products can help eliminate the coronavirus.

Inject him with the virus and make him eat the dung.

Special invite to main guests, the party animals:-

Party animals... :lol:

On March 1, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Adityanath, suggested that coronavirus can be avoided if a person overcomes mental stress.

Yeah, tell that to the exam-worried students who are under constant pressure from their parents and society generally.

Parochialism and utter stupidity of North Indians is pushing rest of the country apart...this Goonda gardi that we saw on the streets of Delhi...the incessant barrage of unscientific and pseudoscientific facts...
Don't you believe that your / Hindus Gau mata exhaust oxygen and urine can be used to make gold? apart from Cow cola and dung cake.....

We love nihari...early in the morning....

It's unbelievable that everything related to cow is so beneficial, except its meat and milk.

I think meat and milk carry all the benefits of dung, piss etc etc.. Either you consume former, or later, up to you.. Mata doesn't stop you from consuming either.

So we Pakistanis will choose the former option happily.

It's unbelievable that everything related to cow is so beneficial, except its meat and milk.

I think meat and milk carry all the benefits of dung, piss etc etc.. Either you consume former, or later, up to you.. Mata doesn't stop you from either.

So we Pakistanis will chose the former option happily.
Well they do drink Milk and eat Cheese

Don't you believe that your / Hindus Gau mata exhaust oxygen and urine can be used to make gold? apart from Cow cola and dung cake.....

We love nihari...early in the morning....

I also enjoy fried,creamed,saucy minced beef with pasta ...But I believe everybody including me should go vegan for the sake of the planet........That would cut out Gau Mata exhaust oxygen too that is contributing at least one fifth to one sixth of global warming............Mass enstupidation of North Indian Hindus continue, and I can just only witness in horror

I think meat and milk carry all the benefits of dung, piss etc etc.. Either you consume former, or later, up to you.. Mata doesn't stop you from consuming either.

So we Pakistanis will choose the former option happily.

Actually dung and piss do contain trace amounts providing 0.0001% benefits associated with milk and meat. So my message is attaboy Indians have all that piss and dung to your heart's content.

There is another way. Artificial meat. Carries all the protein and comfort, yet does not contribute to global warming.

I am pushing a fundementalist vegan friend of mine (Hindu but fundamentalist only regarding veganism) to go for Indian import contract of Impossible Burger and Beyond Meat

They do have soy all the same..problem is and yes I have experienced this personally, soy kills your testosterone levels...to the point you donot experience any morning wood while waking up

Back
Top Bottom