What's new

Hindu Mahasabha plans gaumutra party with cow-dung cakes to fight coronavirus in India

I also enjoy fried,creamed,saucy minced beef with pasta ...But I believe everybody including me should go vegan for the sake of the planet........That would cut out Gau Mata exhaust oxygen too that is contributing at least one fifth to one sixth of global warming............Mass enstupidation of North Indian Hindus continue, and I can just only witness in horror

Here you are a bit ill informed, Indian Judicial member thinks otherwise...

Did You Know “Indian Cow” is Only Animal to Exhale Oxygen

https://www.planetcustodian.com/did...-and-peacocks-are-brahmachari-celibate/10093/

Here you are a bit ill informed, Indian Judicial member thinks otherwise...

Did You Know “Indian Cow” is Only Animal to Exhale Oxygen

https://www.planetcustodian.com/did...-and-peacocks-are-brahmachari-celibate/10093/

Peacocks are the most sexually horny beings in existence for God's sake......Nature equipped them with evolutionarily super expensive wings that are only there as a means to attract female peahens ...those wings make peacocks slow when it comes to escaping predation...How can peacocks be celibate? North Indian Hindus are a blot on India...This is why Secular Enlightenment won't reach us and Indian economy won't ever go past current Thailand levels

Peacocks are the most sexually horny beings in existence for God's sake......Nature equipped them with evolutionarily super expensive wings that are only there as a means to attract female peahens ...those wings make peacocks slow when it comes to escaping predation...How can peacocks be celibate? North Indian Hindus are a blot on India...This is why Secular Enlightenment won't reach us and Indian economy won't ever go past current Thailand levels

Too bad the hatred and bigotry doesn't increase their serotonin levels and RSS bigots and the Pracharaks celibearte celibacy...a thought that would have made them horrendous and not horny.

Yes monkeys, rabbits, Pandas and Peacocks too(something to do with the name):-)

I am pushing a fundementalist vegan friend of mine (Hindu but fundamentalist only regarding veganism) to go for Indian import contract of Impossible Burger and Beyond Meat

They do have soy all the same..problem is and yes I have experienced this personally, soy kills your testosterone levels...to the point you donot experience any morning wood while waking up

I am not talking about soy but of real meat grown outside of the animal. One company from Holland called Mosa Meat has managed to achieve this :
The process of making cultured meat (also known as clean meat) is similar to making livestock meat, except the cells grow outside the animal’s body.

The first step is to take some cells from the muscle of an animal, such as a cow if we’re making beef, which is done with a small biopsy under anaesthesia.

Myosatellite cells in the proliferation stage. If you were to look at this same plate two days later, it would be completely covered with cells.

myosatellite-cells.jpg

Myosatellite cells in the proliferation stage. If you were to look at this same plate two days later, it would be completely covered with cells.

The cells that are taken are called “myosatellite” cells, which are the stem cells of muscles. The function of these stem cells within the animal is to create new muscle tissue when the muscle is injured. It is this inherent talent of the stem cells that is utilised in making cultured meat.

The cells are placed in a medium containing nutrients and naturally-occurring growth factors, and allowed to proliferate just as they would inside an animal.

They proliferate until we get trillions of cells from a small sample. This growth takes place in a bioreactor, which looks similar to the bioreactors that beer and yoghurt are fermented in.

When we want the cells to differentiate into muscle cells, we simply stop feeding them growth factors, and they differentiate on their own. The muscle cells naturally merge to form “myotubes” (a primitive muscle fibre that is no longer than 0.3mm long).

The myotubes are then placed in a gel that is 99% water, which helps the cells form the shape of muscle fibres. The muscle cells’ innate tendency to contract causes them to start putting on bulk, growing into a small strand of muscle tissue.

From one sample from a cow, we can produce 800 million strands of muscle tissue (enough to make 80,000 quarter pounders).

Thousands of individual muscle fibres combine to form a humble hamburger.

Cultured+Beef+2.JPG

Thousands of individual muscle fibres combine to form a humble hamburger.

When all these strands are layered together, we get what we started with – meat.

The meat can then be processed using standard food technologies, for example by putting them through a meat grinder to make ground beef.

We are often asked whether the process involves genetic modification, and the answer is “no”. Genetic modification is unnecessary for the process. The cells are doing what they would normally do inside the animal, so they do not need to be re-programmed in any way.

If ISI had any brains...They would have plastered this all over International news media , diplomatic circles and think tanks...

This is the best time to permanently tarnish the reputation and standing of India but alas , poor performance of Foreign office and diplomatic circles.

Been shouting it loud for years, our capability to fight the war of narrative is next to nothing, despite the enemy nations giving us opportunities on platter.

This is Great Celeberation of India and Indianness!

Why are posters mocking Indianness?

ModernSciences are primitive whence compared with the IndianSciences!

We have NO Right to mock the IndianBeliefs or IndianScientificPractices.

Please, refrain from insulting India's DeityCow and DeityCow's products!

@SIPRA @PakSword @Juggernaut_is_here @Verve @newb3e @Areesh @jamahir
Bro, do you have autism? I wonder how much times you waste while editing the post with colours and bold font.

YoungPakBrother mine,

Allow me to thankyou for this humane gesture!

The World needs More Indianness not less!

@Juggernaut_is_here In India IndianPeahen swallows the tears of IndianPeacock and hence eggs are fertilized...it is said by the hon. judge of your HighCourt.~

It is the same as your DeityCow ...only Indian bovines possess powers and not Pakistani cows..otherwise, we can export alot of products to 1+Bln Indians

Similary, the judge who passed the inital verdict on BabriMasjid said that he saw DeityMonkey outside his office..and in the DeityMonkey's eyes he saw something...elated by this spiritual experience he gave the verdict!

Your SC hasn't yet described their spiritual experience of granting permission to build IndianBuilding on BabriMasjid while still claiming that there is NO proof whatsoever that there was an IndianBuilding before the Masjid was built...so there must be some IndianDeity intervention to your SC decision to promote Indianness!

@Juggernaut_is_here and @jamahir are not Promoting Indianness... it is rather strange to understand this.

Regardless, posters must not critique or mock Indianness but rather follow the path chosen by @Valar.

Mangus

You certainly have a way with words. :enjoy:

YoungPakBrother mine,

Allow me to thankyou for this humane gesture!

The World needs More Indianness not less!

@Juggernaut_is_here In India IndianPeahen swallows the tears of IndianPeacock and hence eggs are fertilized...it is said by the hon. judge of your HighCourt.~

It is the same as your DeityCow ...only Indian bovines possess powers and not Pakistani cows..otherwise, we can export alot of products to 1+Bln Indians

Similary, the judge who passed the inital verdict on BabriMasjid said that he saw DeityMonkey outside his office..and in the DeityMonkey's eyes he saw something...elated by this spiritual experience he gave the verdict!

Your SC hasn't yet described their spiritual experience of granting permission to build IndianBuilding on BabriMasjid while still claiming that there is NO proof whatsoever that there was an IndianBuilding before the Masjid was built...so there must be some IndianDeity intervention to your SC decision to promote Indianness!

@Juggernaut_is_here and @jamahir are not Promoting Indianness... it is rather strange to understand this.

Regardless, posters must not critique or mock Indianness but rather follow the path chosen by @Valar.

Mangus

I donot think it would be wise to pigeonhole Indianness since it is one of the three remaining non-white 3rd Generation Civilization along with Chinese and Islamic, according to famed historian Arnold J Toynbee (A Study of History)

Back
Top Bottom