What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
muslims have upper hand? haha

they make tiny minorty of 13% in india. These baniyas brag like they just killed central asian invaders, shamfull really

So what? What is the percentage of TTP to Pak population.

It is not Buddhist if at all they have said it. Just google and see the kind of weapons Buddhist monasteries have stored over years. The problem is, thanks to a few clowns and Ambedkar worshippers, people have come to think Buddhist = Pushover pu$$y.

One couldn't get any more wrong than that.

Of course, we did initiate with a no-weapons policy but like mainstream Hinduism, Buddhist philosophy is also evolving and adaptive to the changing times.

We especially of the Himalayas have a long history of having weapons in our houses just like the Sikhs and Keralite Hindus (Nair clan, the practitioners of Kalaripayattu) and Gurkha Hindus keep.

Are you fooking serious!? :blink:

Are you fooking serious!? :blink:

It is not Buddhist if at all they have said it. Just google and see the kind of weapons Buddhist monasteries have stored over years. The problem is, thanks to a few clowns and Ambedkar worshippers, people have come to think Buddhist = Pushover pu$$y.

One couldn't get any more wrong than that.

Of course, we did initiate with a no-weapons policy but like mainstream Hinduism, Buddhist philosophy is also evolving and adaptive to the changing times.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-india-21-people-killed-38.html#ixzz2eOOsO5xt

I know this ,but this is what some of the RSS cadres think,though they are mistaken.I have seen weapons in tibetan monasteries in Buryat ,Russia and guess what they were ORSIS ,AK-47 AND DRAGUNOV RIFLES . Think about it .Some heavy duty firepower . Even Russian military encourages villagers ,civilians to keep guns.

I know that the Chinese and Tibetan Buddhists are tough chaps.You guys were the first ones to defeat and humiliate the Sikh empire. I have respect for your chaps.

These riots are created by hindus so they can beat and kill muslims in name of riots.

Then please take the sunnis from india into saudi and pakistan.You can send us the shias from pakistan and saudi.We will be happy too.

They are your people but with different religion.

Then please take the sunnis from india into saudi and pakistan.You can send us the shias from pakistan and saudi.We will be happy too.

Bold part, no thank you. After all this BS, I am 100% allergic to muslims, enough of their riots and uncivilized behaviour.

Whoa ! Hindu Muslim riots in India. I didn't read the thread or the posts here but people like Mritunjaya must be having a field day on this thread telling us "cowardly sickular types" things like "I told you so" just because presumably some goons decided to have a gang war and divided themselves into religions :D

Maybe you should study the rein of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and his commander Hari Singh Nalwa.And Gun control enables the criminals to get the guns only.Police is inefficient in defending the public.

Goodness gracious you are a nair and you talk like this .Nair's are supposed to be marital .How the hell you are so effeminate. You will never be able to fight aggressors.I pity you. I hope you learn some marital arts.

Even with gun control,robbers get guns via black market in UP .At least with legalisation of guns ,robbers will think 100 times that if he kills ,the other family members will kill him for sure. Its much more difficult to rob then.

No thank you. I would rather study politics in the 21st century as I plan to live here. You of course are free to live in the 17th century and imagine the wonderful life then.

Nair's are a lot more than foolish warriors. We are also great lawyers, great statesmen, great scholars, great scientists, great artists, great mathematicians, great doctors and great engineers.

Unlike a few other communities who love to live in the past and talk big, we actually live in the present and do great things. Our warrior skills is just ONE of our skills, it does not define us.

In today's world we get to hire others to defend us. I happen to have 2 security guards who guard my apartment building. Just an e.g. I think you should save your pity for someone who deserves it or even care for it.

I do not want to live in a society where I fear getting killed or my murderer gets to fear my child who wants to throw away his life to 'avenge' me. You are free to live in that utopia.

There can only be one solution to stop the radical Hindutvas from attacking Muslims in India... And that is a new state. Muslims should call for a new state, it should extend from UP, Bihar, west bengal

Self deleted..

No thank you. I would rather study politics in the 21st century as I plan to live here. You of course are free to live in the 17th century and imagine the wonderful life then.

Nair's are a lot more than foolish warriors. We are also great lawyers, great statesmen, great scholars, great scientists, great artists, great mathematicians, great doctors and great engineers.

Unlike a few other communities who love to live in the past and talk big, we actually live in the present and do great things. Our warrior skills is just ONE of our skills, it does not define us.

In today's world we get to hire others to defend us. I happen to have 2 security guards who guard my apartment building. Just an e.g. I think you should save your pity for someone who deserves it or even care for it.

I do not want to live in a society where I fear getting killed or my murderer gets to fear my child who wants to throw away his life to 'avenge' me. You are free to live in that utopia.

^^ this attitude will create a lot of problems for fellow hindus.

@ A.Rafay

I like your avatar, very hard to notice after reading your comments.

Please take them.They want to be with the ummah like you. I also want them to be with ummah ,Me happy ,you happy,everyone happy happy.:pakistan:

They will live peacefully if you give them rights, you hindus have oppressed them, discriminated them, Now you are facing the heat.

They certainly dont think of us as their people, else they wouldnt be killing us.

They will live peacefully if you give them rights, you hindus have oppressed them, discriminated them, Now you are facing the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom