What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please go to the muslims in UP and preach this to them.If you come out alive and not in pieces then I will applaud you.

Please take your preaching elsewhere.The last time we started preaching this ,we had a 1000 year of Mughals which ultimately sikhs ended.

Sure,when you can make sure that the masjids do not stockpile weapons all across india then lecture me. Tomorrow if things get bad ,people like you will never be able to save anyone.

Then please disarm the muslims first. Then lecture me. You are a nair but not worthy of that surname. I don't even think you are a nair because I have never nairs as effeminate as you.You are a false flagger also and I am even suspicious about your claims.

They were foolish enough to divide their community along caste lines and vote for 'secular' SP, this is the price they pay for it. Nothing i do or say is going to change that. They have to figure out their own problem. I want to ensure rest of India does not become another version of UP, Bihar or Bengal.

I am not preaching for disarming our army :disagree: .... I am talking about disarming our citizens so that they do not kill each other.

The point is to elect a govt. who will ensure weapons are NEVER stockpiled anywhere. Modi is the man for the job.

You don't have to believe who I am, only what I say .......... this is an anonymous forum. I could be a pakistani :lol:

LOL.....along expected lines.

He is blabbering from HAZ HOUSE that about how communal forces kept outsmarting his government since 27'th August and how Modi asked that minority boy to harass the girl.

Do these so called vanguards of Secularism take Mango man as fool of 90es ??

Three time Army has been called in UP ,it was in 90,94 and now 13 ,what's really strange is that at all these three instances SP was in power.

They were foolish enough to divide their community along caste lines and vote for 'secular' SP, this is the price they pay for it. Nothing i do or say is going to change that. They have to figure out their own problem. I want to ensure rest of India does not become another version of UP, Bihar or Bengal.

I am not preaching for disarming our army :disagree: .... I am talking about disarming our citizens so that they do not kill each other.

The point is to elect a govt. who will ensure weapons are NEVER stockpiled anywhere. Modi is the man for the job.

You don't have to believe who I am, only what I say .......... this is an anonymous forum. I could be a pakistani :lol:

I doubt Modi will accomplish it in all states. Can you ?

I am talking about disarming our citizens so that they do not kill each other.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-india-21-people-killed-41.html#ixzz2eObihYCx

Can you make sure that it will happen.Criminals will get their weapons from the black market. Your ideas will fail in real world.

Secular India is indeed shining on this thread :).

It appears that Indian members have vowed vengeance against the Indian Muslims. Instead of condemning acts by both sides and finding ways to solve this issue amicably, it appears that Indian members on this board want to see blood flowing. Heres a good idea, why don't the Indian members on this board advocating a harsh response pick up a sword and go fight the battle instead of cheer leading from the sides.

You are talking about deoband right,but if it is like Pakistan how did Gadkari stage a rally there :lol:

In Darul’s Deoband, BJP's Nitin Gadkari talks ‘harmony’, slams anti-Islam film - Indian Express

Indian Army officer says Jatt groups opened fire on Army yesterday as Army moved in to remove armed jatt men who moved into a mosque.

Any source? Or roumers. How can Jatt move in Mosque in such a tense situation? Bug off a false flagger.

Secular India is indeed shining on this thread :).

It appears that Indian members have vowed vengeance against the Indian Muslims. Instead of condemning acts by both sides and finding ways to solve this issue amicably, it appears that Indian members on this board want to see blood flowing. Heres a good idea, why don't the Indian members on this board advocating a harsh response pick up a sword and go fight the battle instead of cheer leading from the sides.

Why are you bickering about it ??Aren't we working towards satisfying your Qaid E Azam's two nation theory ??

I know this ,but this is what some of the RSS cadres think,though they are mistaken.I have seen weapons in tibetan monasteries in Buryat ,Russia and guess what they were ORSIS ,AK-47 AND DRAGUNOV RIFLES . Think about it .Some heavy duty firepower . Even Russian military encourages villagers ,civilians to keep guns.

I know that the Chinese and Tibetan Buddhists are tough chaps.You guys were the first ones to defeat and humiliate the Sikh empire. I have respect for your chaps.

Us? :blink:

We're Indians, man. I'm a Bhutia. Though there's part-Tibetan ancestry and we are a mountain warrior clan, that was more than 6 centuries ago. From what I know, Sikh kings never fought Sikkim as a kingdom. Tibet yeah. But we don't identify ourselves as Tibetan.

Besides, we're the same country now. :D So all cool.

Technically, the Hindus were really martial if you see the way they fought the islamic invaders and kicked them out like the Marathas did.

But today thanks to Secularist education, they are ashamed of themselves and feel apologetic for something ALL communities around the world do; defending their lands.

These riots are created by hindus so they can beat and kill muslims in name of riots.

In reality -- A hindu dalit girl was molested by muslims and when protested by 2 of her brothers killed by molesters who were muslim.

Hindus call for maha panchayat -- when they were returning muslim groups ambush and killed many --- including a media person(hindu).

Till now more hindus died and media is not reporting it since Mulayam singh gets all muslim votes and is in power in UP.

And irony is we are still having hour long reports on gujrat riot which happened decade before.

He is blabbering from HAZ HOUSE that about how communal forces kept outsmarting his government since 27'th August and how Modi asked that minority boy to harass the girl.

Do these so called vanguards of Secularism take Mango man as fool of 90es ??

Three time Army has been called in UP ,it was in 90,94 and now 13 ,what's really strange is that at all these three instances SP was in power.

Its an old SP trick to consolidate muslim vote bank. Its a job done well for as of now, the muslims will be solidly behind SP.

The Jats who earlier voted for RJD will now shift alliance to BJP.

I think that was the SP plan all along. It has Mulayam written all over it. SP seems to be targeting Yadav and Muslim vote for 2014.

One more nuclear attack is required but this time on Pakistan with 50-60 much more powerful nuclear bombs to make 90% of Pakistan flat and make it habitable for Muslims and non-Muslims from India and for the birth of a new humane and better society for world peace.

sometime i wonder who will press the launch button of nukes?
considering that The genetics of indic origin people suggest that a brave person can only do so.within the existing govt or the projected future govt.they dont have a person with as much guts to launch the nukes

Because the genes are indic or as i usually say there genes made them bow before a 17 years old Muhammad bin qasim.

yes there are a few humans in india aswell.i dont say that there are no humans in india.for example nitish kumar is a human even being from india.zakir naik again is a human but still from india.and there are a few more.

But again there is a possibility of making the sub human people like modi into human by genetic engineering.considering that there are roughly 30k genes in a human.(each cell)..replace all of them with a Pakistani gene.than even sub human people like modi can be made human

Us? :blink:

We're Indians, man. I'm a Bhutia. Though there's part-Tibetan ancestry, that was more than 6 centuries ago. From what I know, Sikh kings never fought Sikkim as a kingdom. Tibet yeah. But we don't identify ourselves as Tibetan.

Technically, the Hindus were really martial if you see the way they fought the islamic invaders and kicked them out like the Marathas did.

But today thanks to Secularist education, they are ashamed of themselves and feel apologetic for something ALL communities around the world do; defending their lands.
You are tibetan buddhist... Yes, in 1840-41 ,the tibetans along with qing defeated sikh forces who invaded ladakh.Thing about this was your people beat us fair and square rather than like the devious british who bribed the Dogra ministers and won against the sikhs via treachery.
Sino-Sikh War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sometime i wonder who will press the launch button of nukes?
considering that The genetics of indic origin people suggest that a brave person can only do so.within the existing govt or the projected future govt.they dont have a person with as much guts to launch the nukes

Because the genes are indic or as i usually say there genes made them bow before a 17 years old Muhammad bin qasim.

The weak specimens who bowed before bin qasim were Sindhis in todays pakistan. So by your theory, we know who the weak genes/na-mards are :)

I doubt Modi will accomplish it in all states. Can you ?

Can you make sure that it will happen.Criminals will get their weapons from the black market. Your ideas will fail in real world.

The only surety in life is that we all get to die.

Rest everything is hope based on reasonable expectation. So yes I have a reasonable belief that Modi will be hard on terror, especially they all seem to target him and he has been identified as the biggest target in India.

In fact the period upto 2014 is the most crucial for him as Modi has a very high probability of getting killed during election campaign. a.k.a Rajiv Gandhi. Politicians are most vulnerable at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom