What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, but those Indic's were your ancestors.

Many pakistanis seem to have this theory that changing religion also gives them new blood and genetic make-up. Someone needs to give these guys a science lesson....

Makes me wonder though.... if Pakistanis name their weapons after their invaders like bin qasim, is there next weapon going to be called Indira Gandhi :rofl:

The only surety in life is that we all get to die.

Rest everything is hope based on reasonable expectation. So yes I have a reasonable belief that Modi will be hard on terror, especially they all seem to target him and he has been identified as the biggest target in India.

In fact the period upto 2014 is the most crucial for him as Modi has a very high probability of getting killed during election campaign. a.k.a Rajiv Gandhi. Politicians are most vulnerable at this time.

Modi will not be able to dislodge muslim arms in masjids in congress/sp or their minion type states. Also,a source told me that 2014 elections will be won by congress via massive vote fraud.

Many pakistanis seem to have this theory that changing religion also gives them new blood and genetic make-up. Someone needs to give these guys a science lesson....

Makes me wonder though.... if Pakistanis name their weapons after their invaders like bin qasim, is there next weapon going to be called Indira Gandhi :rofl:

Better name will be Hari Singh Nalwa.He put the afghans and punjabi muslims in their place.

my ancestors?well sir there is no proof of them being our ancestors.

they were forced to to leave sindh for the other states of india

Updated score? Who is winning? Did Sunnysingh score few like he said?

my ancestors?well sir there is no proof of them being our ancestors.

they were forced to to leave sindh for the other states of india

Let me guess.You are going to say you have pure Arab roots from the prophet like Syed etc....:cheesy:

@hindutva brothers, what is all this fuss about? Why did you kill Muslims? Do you always start communal riots before every election?

Last edited by a moderator:

No they have array of gene pool from Mongolia,Persia,Saudia and Turkistan , that's why they have famous identity crisis and one more thing before being raped and converted they were just neo-lithic.

No they have array of gene pool from Mongolia,Persia,Saudia and Turkistan , that's why they have famous identity crisis and one more thing before being raped and converted they were just neo-lithic.

Pakistan has historically been the land of the invaders. Anyone and everyone invaded, killed, looted and had its fun with Pakistan, and then left behind a bunch of identity-less losers. The latest in that list right now is USA, and once USA leaves, I see some Chinese drones coming soon in Pakistani airspace :rofl:

As a race, they are a bunch of beghairat invaded people since time immemorial :rofl:

@hindutva brothers, what is all this fuss about? Why did you kill Muslims? Do you always start communal riots before every election?

Right now muslims are killing us in our own country, trying to show who is boss :cry:

Dont worry though, we will make sure to settle the scores once the curfew goes away :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has historically been the land of the invaders. Anyone and everyone invaded, killed, looted and had its fun with Pakistan, and then left behind a bunch of identity-less losers. The latest in that list right now is USA, and once USA leaves, I see some Chinese drones coming soon in Pakistani airspace :rofl:

As a race, they are a bunch of beghairat invaded people since time immemorial :rofl:

But the Afghans say that their men raped pakistani women and thats why pakistani are so fair complexioned lol....

Yes,it is said on Pashtun forums.Funny thing pashtuns hate pakistani punjabis with a passion.:mps:

1234722_720312751319459_1921200087_n.jpg

Even their women are not behind this time...

No thank you. I would rather study politics in the 21st century as I plan to live here. You of course are free to live in the 17th century and imagine the wonderful life then.

Nair's are a lot more than foolish warriors. We are also great lawyers, great statesmen, great scholars, great scientists, great artists, great mathematicians, great doctors and great engineers.

Unlike a few other communities who love to live in the past and talk big, we actually live in the present and do great things. Our warrior skills is just ONE of our skills, it does not define us.

In today's world we get to hire others to defend us. I happen to have 2 security guards who guard my apartment building. Just an e.g. I think you should save your pity for someone who deserves it or even care for it.

I do not want to live in a society where I fear getting killed or my murderer gets to fear my child who wants to throw away his life to 'avenge' me. You are free to live in that utopia.

Disappointed with this attitude buddy. In your argument for "living without fear", you are missing a few important things.
1) A group of strong and well armed people will live without fear than one who has 2 security guards for apartment building.
2) Your security guards be more interested in saving themselves than risk life and limb for your or your family.
3) Justice must be served.
4) I'd rather have friends who'd kick the @$$ of aggressors against me and actually live in the present, than one who advices me "live in the present" without knowing what it actuall means.

On topic, this polarization of our society for political gains must stop. No more appeasement. Every one must follow the law or bear the consequences.

Right now muslims are killing us in our own country, trying to show who is boss :cry:

Dont worry though, we will make sure to settle the scores once the curfew goes away :tup:

Because Pakistan had its own strategic importance unlike india pakistan never was a dud land.

IVC actually was the ancient Pakistan.this was the reason hindu were never allowed into IVC.because in Pakistan only pure people were allowed.this the only reason why Ashoka left hinduism.just to enter into Pak.ancient Pakistan.

Pakistan never was a part of india.this is the reason Pakistani and indians are different people.

Pakistan is not merely a race but a state of mind.

Pakistan was merged with India because of foriegn invaders.

Because of Jinnah we humans got seperated from indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom