What's new

Hindu temple attacked with bullets

Good thing atheism is strong in China.

Moko Kahan Dhundhere Bande Mein To Tere Paas Mein
Na Teerath Mein, Na Moorat Mein Na Ekant Niwas Mein
Na Mandir Mein, Na Masjid Mein Na Kabe Kailas Mein
Mein To Tere Paas Mein Bande Mein To Tere Paas Mein

- Kabir

You don't need a temple for worshiping, you need faith.

What are you talking bout now? are you a sane person? all religions have places of worship where they get together to pray and chant open your eyes

Yes, they do have a right to build a temple and it's their duty to protect that temple. Now please tell me that how this should be achieved and what should be the next course of action.

They should sprinkle gulaal and sliced lemons and chillies all around the temple, so that whoever, without faith, steps on those will be immediately cursed. I know a few black magicians who can put a curse and trap that in a lemon.

We can also get a piece of clothing of those haters and wrap it around dolls and try the spell of pricking them with needles. Trust me it works.

Anymore information you need?

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Good thing atheism is strong in China.

Says who?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

What are you talking bout now? are you a sane person? all religions have places of worship where they get together to pray and chant open your eyes

You are not getting my point. For a major part of my life, I was a very religious person but rarely visited temples. Is there anything written is all the religious texts of Hinduism ie Vedas, Puranas, Shastra or any other book that a person can find Ishwar only in temple not in his home.

Yes, they do have a right to build a temple and it's their duty to protect that temple. Now please tell me that how this should be achieved and what should be the next course of action.

It is the Goverment's duty to protect it's citizens and by law all religions and races are equal in Oz, they have a multicultural society which is quite liberal in nature but on this occasion the Goverment and the Police have failed the community however they can learn from this and build a more tolerant and just society.

You are not getting my point. For a major part of my life, I was a very religious person but rarely visited temples. Is there anything written is all the religious texts of Hinduism ie Vedas, Puranas, Shastra or any other book that a person can find Ishwar only in temple not in his home.
You are right to some extent... In fact you can find god in every living creature, but that doesn't mean that people stop going to temples... They are free to find the path to god in whatever place they feel like. Leave it upto them.

It is the Goverment's duty to protect it's citizens and by law all religions and races are equal in Oz, they have a multicultural society which is quite liberal in nature but on this occasion the Goverment and the Police have failed the community however they can learn from this and build a more tolerant and just society.

On this occasion, are you serious. A very good friend of mine was beaten to pulp and you think this is the only occasion.

That is you not everyone, yes God is everywhere but we have been building temples since the dawn of time and we will continue to do so in the future you must remember a temple is not only a place of worship but a focal point for the wider society where you can have things like a gym or study classes and the elderly can get support etc it is not just a house of God but so much more.

On this occasion, are you serious. A very good friend of mine was beaten to pulp and you think this is the only occasion.

No I know it is not the first time and I doubt it will be the last time even the temple this article mentioned has been a victim more than once.

You are right to some extent... In fact you can find god in every living creature, but that doesn't mean that people stop going to temples... They are free to find the path to god in whatever place they feel like. Leave it upto them.

Again, no one is stopping you or anyone else from going to temple, atleast not in our country. But do you really think it's worth when you piss off some local knuckleheads who feel threatened and are afraid that they are going to loose their culture to the immigrants.

You are right. It is not mandatory, neither is it written anywhere. And neither do I visit a temple on a regular basis. But for many people, a visit to the temple provides a peace of mind. Is that a difficult thing to understand?

I dont go to temples, but used to rarely visit one temple in Malleshwaram in Bangalore (the old Shiv temple - if anyone knows what I am talking about). I loved to walk on the grass outside barefoot, to wash my feet under the tapwater and sit on the cold stone verandas listening to the poojas and look at the beautiful idols. That gave me serenity - rarely felt in 'modern' (read ISKON) temples.

People go to temples NOT to express their faith, but for peace of mind, a sense of serenity.

Again, no one is stopping you or anyone else from going to temple, atleast not in our country. But do you really think it's worth when you piss off some local knuckleheads who feel threatened and are afraid that they are going to loose their culture to the immigrants.

The same can be said about RSS/BD/VHP or even the Shiv Sena in Mumbai. Do you justify their acts and want immigrants to Mumbai not celebrate their culture?

They are not immigrant if they are born there and society is 'multicultural' i do hope you know what that means

You are right. It is not mandatory, neither is it written anywhere. And neither do I visit a temple on a regular basis. But for many people, a visit to the temple provides a peace of mind. Is that a difficult thing to understand?

I dont go to temples, but used to rarely visit one temple in Malleshwaram in Bangalore (the old Shiv temple - if anyone knows what I am talking about). I loved to walk on the grass outside barefoot, to wash my feet under the tapwater and sit on the cold stone verandas listening to the poojas and look at the beautiful idols. That gave me serenity - rarely felt in 'modern' (read ISKON) temples.

People go to temples NOT to express their faith, but for peace of mind, a sense of serenity.

I am in complete agreement with you. But is it worthy for any human to visit a temple and get shot. I don't think so. Visiting temple is a good rather a great experience, but what if a woman or a child would have died in this incident.

I have a couple of Bihari friends and they haven't been in Bihar for more than 15 years and the reason for that is they belong to quiet rich families and their parents don't want to see them abducted. I hope you get my point.

This is worrysome , a mosque was also attacked a few years ago and was fired at. Neo Nazis in action !
!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom