What's new

Hindu temple attacked with bullets

thats a bit big exaggeration that too coming from an Indian where the word massacre galore more than anywhere in modern time.

Let's not go there, shall we?

Instead of being emotional you need to find out the root cause of any such hostility towards Indians there, thats where the clue might be and could be fixed .

I don't know what it is but seriously, when no other country (migrating worthy) has any issues with our people, don't see why the Aussies would have any specific reasons, especially since another nationality lives there in more numbers than us; Chinese. IMO they just can't digest a defeat in sports. :rofl:

Muslim attacked over burqa, lawyer says : World News Australia on SBS

BBC News | ASIA-PACIFIC | Australian Muslims attacked

Australian authorities have stepped up security around mosques and Islamic schools after a series of assaults on Muslims.

It's a very unfortunate thing that a community that has nothing to do with what happened abroad finds itself accountable for the acts of criminals

Spokesman for Australian Muslims
A mosque in the eastern city of Brisbane was destroyed by suspected arson at the weekend in apparent retaliation for the US terror attacks.

Is it just Indians or hindu temples being attacked now?

Guys before calling Australian racists, you need to look into some details. Auburn, the suburb were the temple is located has a big Muslim population. A huge mosque is situated in the same suburb. Am not saying Muslims carried out this attack, but the chance of White Aussies going out Auburn to attack a small temple doesn't make any sense. If the neo nazis had to attack, they could have attacked Westmead Temple. White Aussies get beaten up by Lebs and Turks in Auburn all the time, thats the sorta suburb it is.

Indian media has absolutely destroyed the name of Australians. They aren't racist thugs as Indian media has made them out to be. The attacks on Indian students that occurred in Melbourne were carried out by "other" Australian in most of the cases. These others include Pacific Islanders, Sudanese, Vietnamese gangs, Lebanese and so on. Yes there were couple of cases where the perp was a white Australian, but then again there were cases where Indian themselves were involved in murder and bashing of fellow Indians.

I have said this few times here on this forum, you guys still insist on calling Aussies convicts, racists and what not. There are dic*heads in every country doesn't mean the majority of them are like that. Unfortunately the white Australians themselves get bashed everyday by these scums and thugs, who happen to be ethnic migrants. So lets not malign Australia and Aussies please.

Let's not go there, shall we?

I don't know what it is but seriously, when no other country (migrating worthy) has any issues with our people, don't see why the Aussies would have any specific reasons, especially since another nationality lives there in more numbers than us; Chinese. IMO they just can't digest a defeat in sports. :rofl:

lolzzz the attacks on Indians happened before the WC so lets not jump to silly imagination.

again why Indians are being attacked in Australia ? any reason ?

Guys before calling Australian racists, you need to look into some details. Auburn, the suburb were the temple is located has a big Muslim population. A huge mosque is situated in the same suburb. Am not saying Muslims carried out this attack, but the chance of White Aussies going out Auburn to attack a small temple doesn't make any sense. If the neo nazis had to attack, they could have attacked Westmead Temple. White Aussies get beaten up by Lebs and Turks in Auburn all the time, thats the sorta suburb it is.

Indian media has absolutely destroyed the name of Australians. They aren't racist thugs as Indian media has made them out to be. The attacks on Indian students that occurred in Melbourne were carried out by "other" Australian in most of the cases. These others include Pacific Islanders, Sudanese, Vietnamese gangs, Lebanese and so on. Yes there were couple of cases where the perp was a white Australian, but then again there were cases where Indian themselves were involved in murder and bashing of fellow Indians.

I have said this few times here on this forum, you guys still insist on calling Aussies convicts, racists and what not. There are dic*heads in every country doesn't mean the majority of them are like that. The white Australian themselves get bashed everyday by these scums and thugs, who happen to be ethnic migrants. So lets not malign Australia and Aussies please.

ahhh conspiracy theory against Muslims by you.

were those who attacked Indian students were also Muslims?

lolzzz the attacks on Indians happened before the WC so lets not jump to silly imagination.

again why Indians are being attacked in Australia ? any reason ?

Why is anti islam on the rise in Oz any reason? answer that question and you will have your answer

Like I said not only Indians have been victims if you think muslims are spared well it is not the case and must you troll in every thread Jana and go off topic?

forget about the attacks on Muslims. the burqa thing is already misused in many EU countries for attacking Muslims.

i am again asking why Indians irrespective of their faith, are attacked in Australia ??

we have hundreds of students in Australia none of them complaint of any such attacks why Indians then?

dont you feel your media is also playing a role in creating hostility towards Indians there??

forget about the attacks on Muslims. the burqa thing is already misused in many EU countries for attacking Muslims.

i am again asking why Indians irrespective of their faith, are attacked in Australia ??

we have hundreds of students in Australia none of them complaint of any such attacks why Indians then?

dont you feel your media is also playing a role in creating hostility towards Indians there??

Why have Mosque been attacked in Oz can you tell me?

ahhh conspiracy theory against Muslims by you.

were those who attacked Indian students were also Muslims?

Its no conspiracy theory, if you lived here in Sydney youd know what am on about. Suburbs like Auburn, Granville, Lakemba, Bankstown, Punchbowl are known trouble areas here in Sydney. All of them happen to have huge Muslim population (Mainly Lebanese and Turkish). These Muslims are nothing like Subcontinental Muslims. They are into all sorts of illegal shyte.

Why is anti islam on the rise in Oz any reason? answer that question and you will have your answer

im not going to denie there isnt 1 and the answer is the articles i just posted to you and the failure to intergrate into australian culture.Which is also a problem in Europe.

anti Islam is everywhere so its uncalled for to single out only Australia. there are many reasons for that some valid some invalid .

But apparently there is NO such reason for anti-Indian sentiments in Oz so why are Indians an object of attacks in recent years when we did not hear any such attacks in the past ??

It is true Lebanese gangs have attacked Indians i know because i have a cousin there in Oz who told me what really happened but this does not excuse the Oz goverment and the pathetic police service there.

How do you say we have a pathetic police service?because they cant watch everybit of land?

Weird i thought we would have had one of the best police services in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom