What's new

Hindu Terrorism hits Arabs hard | Humilates Arab Women & Girls | Muslims Targeted

This guy hrk is misusing his powers....the other day i said all south asians including dalits share same DNA..he couldn't stomach it and gave that post a negative rating.
That is the kind of discrimination pakistan as a society have...they cant bear the fact that dalits share same DNA as them...irony is majority of pakistanis themselves are either from dalit or backward caste background( so are indian and bangladeshi muslims)...these people converted to escape discrimination in hindu religiion but today they forgot their past and are discriminating against their own dalits.
Pakistanis say they are muslims...but their thoughts even today resemble those of hindus who discriminate against dalits.

Absolute rubbish and garbage don’t associate our DNA with your slum brethren; Pakistani Sindhis and Baluchis, NWFP and Punjabis have absolutely nothing at all with your Southern Indian dogs. It just upsets you that you northerns or whatnot are a spin off your southern garbage so don’t drag us into your filth.

Absolute rubbish and garbage don’t associate our DNA with your slum brethren; Pakistani Sindhis and Baluchis, NWFP and Punjabis have absolutely nothing at all with your Southern Indian dogs. It just upsets you that you northerns or whatnot are a spin off your southern garbage so don’t drag us into your filth.

I am a Punjabi Rajput originally from East Punjab, and yes, we have absolutely nothing to do with Indian Hindus. :tup:

I have seen Indian 'Rajputs' with Dravidian features and black skin claiming relationship to me, which is rubbish. Usually they are all from South originally, as are most Hindus.

You cant trust them. I was at uni and there was these, group of guys one Pakistani, one Chinese, two Arabs, two Indians. The group were friends but more out of interest of group assignment collaboration. The Indian called Krish got busted downloading one of the guys works off the computer. So he was confronted and his USB memory stick was checked and confirmed for stealing data.

As for Afghans, some are real romantic assoles who talk glory days and it was Pakistan's fault that Afghanistan is in a mess. They go on bout how they some kind of aryan superior race but this guy looked like teletubbie.

rubbish made up. Krish probably did all the work and you guys leached on his work

rubbish made up. Krish probably did all the work and you guys leached on his work

Emotional are you, read it again. I was not part of the group. I was merely a spectator in the class. Krish got exposed and then he was made a loner.
My friend, I am not biased I had Indian friends some clever but Krish was not one of them.

You obviously love your fantasy as opposed to the truth. More Pakistani's are deported from the Gulf than Indians. That is a fact as is the fact that there is going to be NO MASS EXPULSION OF INDIANS from the Gulf. Fact

Another FACT more Pakistani's will be deported and some beheaded than Indians this year , next year and the year after. THATS A FACT

Okay. Read below, my fantasies coming true.

Ooops Indians deported: somebody help him, poor anti-Muslim and anti Pakistan living in UAE:

EWIdOQmXQAEND0d

Many Indians here said, Arabs, UAE, Saudia relations are all okay with India....Too much Lovy dovy :smitten:..LoL

Emotional are you, read it again. I was not part of the group. I was merely a spectator in the class. Krish got exposed and then he was made a loner.
My friend, I am not biased I had Indian friends some clever but Krish was not one of them.

again I say you're making the whole thing up.

Ooops Indians deported: somebody help him, poor anti-Muslim and anti Pakistan living in UAE:

Learn to read what I wrote . Read it again then read it for a third time. Ask someone, preferably someone who has had a bit of an education, to explain it to you, as you have failed to understand simple English text.

Indians will be indians, they never can be wrong like oppressing and raping kashmiris but refuse to ackowledge it, "its all lies".

wrong. There are only two explanations for your statement : either you are knowingly spreading this sort of rubbish or you've brainwashed into imagining it

wrong. There are only two explanations for your statement : either you are knowingly spreading this sort of rubbish or you've brainwashed into imagining it

Indians are experts in denial just like they deny Kashmiris freedom. yet claim Kashmir as their own like a predator who molests a child, while the child is screaming for help. yet the predator claims the child belongs to him and wants to be with him.

The hard truth is that most Arab people couldn't care less about the India - Pakistan rivalry. This silly twitter nonsense will die down fast.

Those guys have enough going on in their backyards, much more serious stuff than some random "Ramamoorthy" and " ShivaKumar" guy from India being an idiot shitposting on their social media and promptly getting fired lol

Apart from the Emirates, and maybe Oman, the vast majority of ALL people from the subcontinent, as well as from Sri Lanka and places like The Philippines for an underclass of cheap and essentially slave labour, who are often treated like garbage by the natives.

They really don't care about distant issues like India vs Pakistan, Indian muslims, even Kashmir.

/truth

Indians are experts in denial just like they deny Kashmiris freedom. yet claim Kashmir as their own like a predator who molests a child, while the child is screaming for help. yet the predator claims the child belongs to him and wants to be with him.

don't be silly. you may know a lot about molesting children but obviously nothing about India and Kashmir.

don't be silly. you may know a lot about molesting children but obviously nothing about India and Kashmir.

This reply from Indian member is proof that Indians are in denial.
I have family in Azad Kashmir. You can't negotiate with Indians, they are like rabid dogs that need to be shot on the spot.

This reply from Indian member is proof that Indians are in denial.
I have family in Azad Kashmir. You can't negotiate with Indians, they are like rabid dogs that need to be shot on the spot.

once again you prove with that you know nothing about India. India has always said they will not negotiate until terrorism stops.

Back
Top Bottom