What's new

Hindu Terrorism hits Arabs hard | Humilates Arab Women & Girls | Muslims Targeted

These countries are only protected by Pakistani armed forces. Otherwise Indian will be electing next ruler of these gulf states.

Dubai:

Indians are the largest group of international migrants living abroad at 17.5 million, according to new data released by the United Nations on Wednesday. Of them, an estimated 3.3 million remain in the UAE, accounting for the largest Indian community in the world.

You Indian never set foot in Kashmir, terrorism committed by Indian soldiers are well documented.

Indian soldiers defend India, period. If Pakistan hadn't fomented cross border terrorism, there wouldn't have been any violence in Kashmir.

These countries are only protected by Pakistani armed forces. Otherwise Indian will be electing next ruler of these gulf states.

Dubai:

Indians are the largest group of international migrants living abroad at 17.5 million, according to new data released by the United Nations on Wednesday. Of them, an estimated 3.3 million remain in the UAE, accounting for the largest Indian community in the world.

These countries were never really under Pakistani cover, when things came to escalate it as the US that fulfilled that role (see 1990). You should focus on yourself instead of this power projection.

India is too far away from the Gulf region and Arabs don't give a shit about it.

ofcourse. if all you say is BS Indians will always have to say No and deny your bs.
But my compliments - you're one of the few that admit it and thank me for it.

as i said before a indians is blind to his crime.

7cfabfa80cff4d4085ccf6a2a36dfe7f_18.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom