What's new

Hindus wash their clothes... Chinese are surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew u wud know. after all that smell comes from without washing ones clothes.
In saying maybe its that smell that causes them to think that way.

I know what it is- and it's not from unwashed clothes or bodies, especially when even little schooling girls have them.

Lol thx

In saying maybe its that smell that causes them to think that way.

I know what it is- and it's not from unwashed clothes or bodies, especially when even little schooling girls have them.

Lol thx
i didnt know u r an expert in smelling dirty ppl /things.
may god give u a new nose.

i didnt know u r an expert in smelling dirty ppl /things.
may god give u a new nose.
I'm no expert, but when it's always that same foul, distinct and awful smell emitted by the same people, it's not hard to take notice.

There's even a term for it called the 'Indian odour'(even though bangladeshis also carry them) in Chinese.

Last edited:
Man whenever I'm in southern China , I smell fish sauce. It's in the airport , the plane , the washrooms , the restaurants , the hotels , even the lovely tour guide - when she opens her mouth - All I see is yellow teeth & find her breath reeking of fish sauce . I puked and you know what - the Chinese claimed my puke was xiang . I was worried sick they wouldn't make a porridge or soup of it or worse apply it.
Yayaya.

Btw, expect to be banned soon. Look at posting style n history. Haha. Made this acc just for trolling?

I'm no expert, but when it's always that same foul, distinct and awful smell emitted by the same people, it's not hard to take notice.

There's even a term for it called the 'Indian odour'(even though bangladeshis also carry them) in Chinese.
u should change the place where u stay.
but last time i heard, ur olfactory senses adjusts to the "fowl smell" within minutes.
anyway, i m sorry for ur inconvenience.

Man whenever I'm in southern China , I smell fish sauce. It's in the airport , the plane , the washrooms , the restaurants , the hotels , even the lovely tour guide - when she opens her mouth - All I see is yellow teeth & find her breath reeking of fish sauce . I puked and you know what - the Chinese claimed my puke was xiang . I was worried sick they wouldn't make a porridge or soup of it or worse apply it.

Its called "Chinese Breath".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chinese breath

chinese breath

The poor state of breath that is common among Chinese people and / or people from varying Asian nationalities. It is considered somewhat foul and off-putting.

"Jessica hooked up with Allan, that Chinese guy but apparently he had Chinese breath. Now she is nervous about hooking up with other Asian men again."

Its so bad that even china publishes articles about it.

https://www.scmp.com/article/658034/bad-breath

https://www.thebeijinger.com/forum/2010/04/02/china-breath

The poor state of breath that is common among Chinese people and / or people from varying Asian nationalities. It is considered somewhat foul and off-putting.

It looks like Indians are trying to bring the Chinese down to the same level as them.
However, you have to admit that because of the mutation in the gene responsible for sweat gland secretion, it is difficult for Chinese people to smell as bad as Indians.
Don't try to confuse Chinese with Indians, because this genetic mutation only exists in East Asia.
v2-c93c4827f845d1c58ce08d6e6316936a_hd.jpg

v2-bd25277f5f5c1a442723fc17b362518b_hd.jpg

It looks like Indians are trying to bring the Chinese down to the same level as them.
However, you have to admit that because of the mutation in the gene responsible for sweat gland secretion, it is difficult for Chinese people to smell as bad as Indians.
Don't try to confuse Chinese with Indians, because this genetic mutation only exists in East Asia.
v2-c93c4827f845d1c58ce08d6e6316936a_hd.jpg

v2-bd25277f5f5c1a442723fc17b362518b_hd.jpg

You just proved that Indians can have body ordure because we are genetically inclined to be so.

But chinese breath smell is due to lack of civilization values and lack of personal hygiene.

That is a LOT worse by any standard.

So No, we have no desire to have the hygiene standards of a Chinese.

I don't wish to sound rude but dental hygiene is non existent in China None of them have pearly white teeth , mark my words None of them . It's different shades of yellow and brown with the breath reeking of a septic tank most of the time . And it's not just the adults I've seen children as young as 2 years old with similar problems. Absolutely filthy guys with zero sense of hygiene altogether. And they're a developed country by our standards .Proof that money can't buy class , etiquette or hygiene.

I'd strongly recommend use of a face mask with a de odoriser attached if anyone here's pI anning a visit to China I used it in all my stay in southern China. When asked why , I claimed precaution against bird flu to the bemusement of the Chinese there . However poor we are we mustn't forget dignity and respect for the other person .

Sounds disgusting.

I don't wish to sound rude but dental hygiene is non existent in China None of them have pearly white teeth , mark my words None of them . It's different shades of yellow and brown with the breath reeking of a septic tank most of the time . And it's not just the adults I've seen children as young as 2 years old with similar problems. Absolutely filthy guys with zero sense of hygiene altogether. And they're a developed country by our standards .Proof that money can't buy class , etiquette or hygiene.

I'd strongly recommend use of a face mask with a de odoriser attached if anyone here's pI anning a visit to China I used it in all my stay in southern China. When asked why , I claimed precaution against bird flu to the bemusement of the Chinese there . However poor we are we mustn't forget dignity and respect for the other person .

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom