What's new

Hindus wash their clothes... Chinese are surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wish to sound rude but dental hygiene is non existent in China None of them have pearly white teeth , mark my words None of them . It's different shades of yellow and brown with the breath reeking of a septic tank most of the time . And it's not just the adults I've seen children as young as 2 years old with similar problems. Absolutely filthy guys with zero sense of hygiene altogether. And they're a developed country by our standards .Proof that money can't buy class , etiquette or hygiene.

I'd strongly recommend use of a face mask with a de odoriser attached if anyone here's pI anning a visit to China I used it in all my stay in southern China. When asked why , I claimed precaution against bird flu to the bemusement of the Chinese there . However poor we are we mustn't forget dignity and respect for the other person .

I can attest to this . Even upper economic class Chinese have teeth that are disgusting as hell. I have to make sure not to come in their line of breathing, so as to be saved from the foulest stench .its like they host a graveyard of fish in there or have gargled their mouths with bacterial vaginosis infected pussy ....

I can attest to this . Even upper economic class Chinese have teeth that are disgusting as hell. I have to make sure not to come in their line of breathing, so as to be saved from the foulest stench .its like they host a graveyard of fish in there or have gargled their mouths with bacterial vaginosis infected pussy ....
Hahahaha, SO FUNNY.
Indians here talk about STENCH!!!
Hahahaha, cannot stop LAUGHING.

https://www.rt.com/news/397724-israeli-stink-bombs-india/
Indians have high threshold for tolerating stench
An Israeli crowd control stink bomb known as the Skunk, which smells like raw sewage and rotting bodies, destined for employment in the restive region of Kashmir, was rejected after it was found that Indians easily ignored its smell, local media report.

Tests were conducted and the stink bomb was found ineffective,”
said one of the officers present at the test. Those who can ignore [the] smell can drink the liquid also.”

Yes you read it correctly, INDIANS CAN DRINK SHIT WATER, HA HA HA HA HA.
Hahahaha, SMELLY PEOPLE who enjoy COWKA COLA as tasty and COW DUNG delicious talk about STENCH!!!
WHAT A LAUGH !!!
HA HA HA HA HA. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Cannot beat the INDIANS at COMEDY.

Last edited:
The Chinese are sick people.

Making fun of the poor.
Forcing Muslims to not practise Islam.
Kidnapping girls and selling them for money.

Arrogant and selfish to the bone.

Making fun of the poor.

hey, OP video is a white man introducing India, don't worry about us, China is at least 10 times better than your rapist capital, sticking, poverty stricken shit-hole

Advanced Vedic dentistry! :woot:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The British are here to help!

You just proved that Indians can have body ordure because we are genetically inclined to be so.

But chinese breath smell is due to lack of civilization values and lack of personal hygiene.

That is a LOT worse by any standard.

So No, we have no desire to have the hygiene standards of a Chinese.

So tell me, why do Indians living in China stink so much? You Indians should get out of China and not pollute the environment in Chinese communities.

Indians are the foulest people in my university, but they never realize it.

Ironically, a country with only one fifth of China's per capita income and a shortage of toilets talks about hygiene habits with Chinese people.

Don't you know that Westerners also find your smell very disgusting?:crazy:
Not only do you not like bathing, but you also don't learn using deodorants. No wonder your iq is even below 80.

Last edited:
So, Chinese still look up to whiteman for facts and validation . Thanks for inadvertently admitting what we always knew . China is definitely better than India but the mouths of the Chinese are no better than shitholes .no wonder.
you guys eat anything that moves and don't clean your mouth after that . Remember the aborted foetus soup episode a decade ago or the dog festival in China .way to go man .I'm sure if white man made a video on it , you'd be nodding your heads in approval. At least that's what Singapore is all about and all those dull Chinese students there who couldn't get admission to western universities or even not so great ones in Australia / NZ.
Nope, the Chinese use the White man's views to convince you better, since you will only believe what your WHITE MASTERS say.
It is inconceivable Indians will listen to what I or the Chinese say as it is universally known that Indians worship only their WHITE MASTERS.

So we are so used to searching for what your White Masters say about you when we need corroboration to convince you how pathetic Indians really are.
Indians are so intransigent there is no easy or other ways about it.
It is unimaginable that a smelly and filthy person have the temerity to comment on matters regarding personal hygiene.
You should be very successful working as a CLOWN.

So, Chinese still look up to whiteman for facts and validation . Thanks for inadvertently admitting what we always knew . China is definitely better than India but the mouths of the Chinese are no better than shitholes .no wonder.
you guys eat anything that moves and don't clean your mouth after that . Remember the aborted foetus soup episode a decade ago or the dog festival in China .way to go man .I'm sure if white man made a video on it , you'd be nodding your heads in approval. At least that's what Singapore is all about and all those dull Chinese students there who couldn't get admission to western universities or even not so great ones in Australia / NZ.

Is your IQ only 10? retard, I just simply point OP video is a white man introducing India. where do I say look up whiteman? Unlike you, we are proud of our own culture, our own language, didn't you guys adopt your master's tongue English as official language and proud of speaking white master's tongue?

So tell me, why do Indians living in China stink so much? You Indians should get out of China and not pollute the environment in Chinese communities.

Indians are the foulest people in my university, but they never realize it.

Ironically, a country with only one fifth of China's per capita income and a shortage of toilets talks about hygiene habits with Chinese people.

Don't you know that Westerners also find your smell very disgusting?:crazy:
Not only do you not like bathing, but you also don't learn using deodorants. No wonder your iq is even below 80.

LOL... there are close to 100,000 chinese refugees in India and hardly 200 Indians in china.

Irony just died a million deaths when stink mouth opens itself and puts its foot in.

Its the Westerners who has coined the term "Chinese breath" while no such term exist for Indians. That should tell you who they find smelly and disgusting. :crazy:

Its disgusting and horrible. I think this foul stink comes because they eat all kinds of rotten stuff. Its part of their culture or lack of it.

LOL... there are close to 100,000 chinese refugees in India and hardly 200 Indians in china.

Irony just died a million deaths when stink mouth opens itself and puts its foot in.

Its the Westerners who has coined the term "Chinese breath" while no such term exist for Indians. That should tell you who they find smelly and disgusting. :crazy:

You can smell Indian open shitter hand wiping *** from a mile away, a giant garbage dump shithole, yes supa powa 2012. :rofl:

go back begging more, are u done for today and you got enough to fill ur stomach? Slum dog

You can smell Indian open shitter hand wiping *** from a mile away, a giant garbage dump shithole, yes supa powa 2012. :rofl:

go back begging more, are u done for today and you got enough to fill ur stomach? Slum dog

Stink mouth rub their @ss with paper and consider it clean ? Disgusting. :sick: Stink from both ends. Yuck.

Stink mouth rub their @ss with paper and consider it clean ? Disgusting. :sick: Stink from both ends. Yuck.

Only dirty peasants like u thought and doing shitty thing, go back to ur street begging job, slum dogs

Making fun of the poor.

I think those are some of their better qualities.

Only dirty peasants like u thought and doing shitty thing, go back to ur street begging job, slum dogs

Gutter language from Sewage Stink mouth. Typical chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom