What's new

History: A Chronology of Anti-Hindi Agitations in Tamil Nadu and What the Future Holds

Posts like yours are the reason why people like my father mother grandfathers etc despite being born in Lucknow where India ideology is promoted always will and continue to support Pakistan. Lucknow as a state supported the Muslim League. You will have to do much more to enslave the Lucknowi population and make us all gang jamna and all. Pakistan is the country of choice and Lucknowi independence from India a core principle of Fatehpur, Barabanki, Meerut and Lucknowi Muslims. You can abuse us but you cannot run over our cause and our solid link with Pakistan.
So, they read my post and decided to support Pakistan in the last 5 mins ? No?
So, you say your entire family line is a bunch of traitors ? What happened to all those lucknow wallahs , who became Mohajirs? They are getting their a***** whooped on the streets of Karachi .
And what happened to all the bonhomie ? As soon as you realized that we are not like your ilk, suddenly you don't like us anymore? We are not like your kind -perpetual fifth columnists in every country . And then you go to saudi arabia and realize that they treat you like shit for the lowly brown skinned wannabe arabs that you are . Pity .

So, you say your entire family line is a bunch of traitors ? What happened to all those lucknow wallahs , who became Mohajirs? They are getting their a***** whooped on the streets of Karachi .
And what happened to all the bonhomie ? As soon as you realized that we are not like your ilk, suddenly you don't like us anymore? We are not like your kind -perpetual fifth columnists in every country . And then you go to saudi arabia and realize that they treat you like shit for the lowly brown skinned wannabe arabs that you are . Pity .
Why does every single one of my posts elicit a response about the oppressed situation of todays muhajirs by Indians. First of all my grandfather stayed in Lucknow and didn't come to karachi so he can't be muhair now can he? Despite this setting the record straight Muhajirs are doing very well in Pakistan.

To weaken Pakistan India has planted a stooge named Altaf Hussain as leader of the muhajirs and every few months he decries Pakistan and asks for Indian help to kill innocents in the country. No other ethnic group will stand for this-with an outsider coming and supporting the countries sworn enemies but in Pakistan the MQM is tolerated.

Nonetheless Muhajirs are today the richest ethnic group in Pakistan and control the cities of Sindh where all education opportunities exist. What Indians are trying to allude to is that we Lucknowis will suffer the same (non-existent) fate of oppression as part of Pakistan even though every Pakistani today is happy to be a Pakistani.

One day Lucknow will be merged with Pakistan and we will all see the benefits. Muslims must stay strong till then, keep supporting Pakistan in cricket and remember their ancestors till then, those ancestors who made Pakistan, especially the northern muslims, particularly of what is now UP.

well Jinnah promised to liberate Tamilnadu from Hindian (including brahmanical Hindu) terrorism, Pakistan is yet to fulfill Jinah wish and Tamils are waiting ...

Addressing the annual convention of All India Muslim League, held inMadrasin 1941, Muhammad Ali Jinnah said,

"In this land of yours (meaning the Madras Province) there is another nation, the Dravidians. This land is really Dravidistan. Imagine that three percent of the Brahmin high caste, by skillful maneuvering and skillful methods of electioneering which they have studied, should secure the majority. In this democracy or is it farce? Therefore, I give my fullest sympathies and support to the non -Brahmins. I say to them: The only way for you to come into your own, live your own life according to your culture and according to your language-thank God that Hindi did not go very far here-and your history is to go ahead with your ideal. I have every sympathy for you, and I shall do all I can to support you to establish Dravidistan. The seven percent Muslims will stretch their hand of friendship to you and live with you on lines of equality, justice and fair play."

https://defence.pk/threads/a-thread-dedicated-to-pak-tamil-friendship.243835/
I sympathize with your cause. I hope and believe the first step is gaining consensus among the group we vouch for. For example as a Lucknowi Muslim I have to bring as many Muslims from Lucknow on board for my cause to liberate it from Indian clutches. Your role is similar, to convince all Tamils that there are benefits of freedom from India/Sri Lanka.

I personally at times face hurdles in this quest to Pakistanize or help Lucknowis develop a positive view of Pakistan or independence, this is despite the fact that 75% or 90%+(depending on the source) of the UP muslim vote went to Jinnah and the muslim league. What I see at times is that some Muslims are leaving their proud heritage and support for Pakistan to become a part and parcel of the land of India. My first job is to convince them.

I think we are in the first step of independence and for that the first thing we need to do is develop consensus. So I would advise you to focus your attention on tamils and convince them that independence from Sri Lanka and India is a better option rather than a false sense of unity. I have the same almost insurmountable obstacle in my path. Some Muslims are extremely hard to convince but some after contact with me have begun questioning India, questioning the idea of undying loyalty to a land that gave them nothing. That is the first step.

I wish you luck in your endeavors though.

Pakistan missed the golden opportunity by supporting Lanka against Tamil Eelam. Tamil Eelam would have provided the necessary impetus for Tamilnadu independence .. sly India knew it - to use and dispose Tamils as and when it suits its agenda

See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ants-greater-tamil-nadu/#sthash.xirxVsuJ.dpuf

From Pakistani perspective, LTTE was an extension of Indian establishment to bring Sri Lanka totally under Indian influence, that is why it had to be resisted. But when it comes to Tamil Nadu, the part of Indian federation, and its grievances with Delhi, I am sure Pakistan as a state will always support the Tamils. From the Tamil perspective, and its only my opinion, the strategy was wrong to get involved in far distant lands of Sri Lanka, when the home land, The Tamil Nadu was itself under occupation of Delhi. You have to free yourself first before looking outwards.

well Jinnah promised to liberate Tamilnadu from Hindian (including brahmanical Hindu) terrorism, Pakistan is yet to fulfill Jinah wish and Tamils are waiting ...

Addressing the annual convention of All India Muslim League, held inMadrasin 1941, Muhammad Ali Jinnah said,

"In this land of yours (meaning the Madras Province) there is another nation, the Dravidians. This land is really Dravidistan. Imagine that three percent of the Brahmin high caste, by skillful maneuvering and skillful methods of electioneering which they have studied, should secure the majority. In this democracy or is it farce? Therefore, I give my fullest sympathies and support to the non -Brahmins. I say to them: The only way for you to come into your own, live your own life according to your culture and according to your language-thank God that Hindi did not go very far here-and your history is to go ahead with your ideal. I have every sympathy for you, and I shall do all I can to support you to establish Dravidistan. The seven percent Muslims will stretch their hand of friendship to you and live with you on lines of equality, justice and fair play."

https://defence.pk/threads/a-thread-dedicated-to-pak-tamil-friendship.243835/

Now this is a part of history which I am sure not many in Pakistan are aware of, I wasnt, admittedly. We have got few, but highly influential liberal pseudo intellectuals, aka scumbags, who will quote Jinnah when it suites their agenda to make Pakistan a sissy state. What you mention, if Jinnah truly said, should have become part of state policy to support Tamils in their fight against Delhi.

mmm interesting. The fact that Bangali nationalism was fanned using the "language" issue which eventually snow balled into the event of 71, an interesting area of study for Pakistani strategic planners.

:lol:

Yeah. .but here is a fundamental difference. ..Some quarters had an intellectual opposition to a different language implementation...They will not go down to killing millions and raping millions of their country folk for it like the ones of 71...tamils aren't savages to the one's of 1971..and never will be. ..neither will they fall for the words of the pseudo up holders of a primitive cult...The tamils are too evolved for it.

Posts like yours are the reason why people like my father mother grandfathers etc despite being born in Lucknow where India ideology is promoted always will and continue to support Pakistan. Lucknow as a state supported the Muslim League. You will have to do much more to enslave the Lucknowi population and make us all gang jamna and all. Pakistan is the country of choice and Lucknowi independence from India a core principle of Fatehpur, Barabanki, Meerut and Lucknowi Muslims. You can abuse us but you cannot run over our cause and our solid link with Pakistan.

Was Lucknow a State ? Is this what is told to the likes of you ??

Where you getting your inputs from !

I am by birth a Lucknowi and a wannabe pashtun

This explains the perpetual state of mental confusion you always appear to be in . Identity crisis does strange things.

Was Lucknow a State ? Is this what is told to the likes of you ??

Where you getting your inputs from !

This explains the perpetual state of mental confusion you always appear to be in . Identity crisis does strange things.
Do you deny the fact that 90% of UP and 75%+ of the total muslim population voted for Jinnah's muslim league. If we vouched for Pakistan then what is the problem if we vouch for it now? I can assure you muslims will never fight unless pushed to the wall. We want our freedom through peaceful means.

Do you deny the fact that 90% of UP and 75%+ of the total muslim population voted for Jinnah's muslim league. If we vouched for Pakistan then what is the problem if we vouch for it now? I can assure you muslims will never fight unless pushed to the wall. We want our freedom through peaceful means.

You are aware of the composition of UP now?

Muslims will fight, kill and get killed no matter what, the whole muslim world and the non muslim world with a sizeable muslim population is raked by violence. ..I doubt there is a peaceful bone in the Islamic body..

I am not privy to the figures hence cannot confirm or deny. In any case it does not matter - anymore.

What I am aware of is that they all had their chance with an option that remained open for years after 1947 to cross over. As regards ' vouching' for Pakistan - sure go ahead & seek Pak citizenship. Cross over when given or even before if it pleases ' you'. If Pak does not give citizenship , try BD.

Muslims want Freedom ?? From what ?

Muslims kill each other the most in Muslim countries, they forever want to migrate yet despise the nation they migrate to , lead the same lives they left behind..So freedom from what ?

Who is ' we ' ? Are you an Indian muslim flying the Pak flag ?

You little rat, I am a Karachi wala. We are the people who are the most privileged and most prosperous in Pakistan. Infact Pakistan has given us more , a lot more then our due share, so much so that we now control the country economy through Karachi. Let me remind you, without going too much in past, the man called Musharraf who ruled Pakistan with absolute and unchallenged power was Mohajir. The man who give the almighty bambo up Indian *** was a mohajir named Dr AQ Khan, and had Mr Kalam got the job in Karachi, who knows, he would have been working with AQ Khan to do the same.
I got many stories to share from my immediate family, but one that stands out is my uncle. Both father and mother were killed by Hindu mob during the migration, he somehow managed to survive. Came to Pakistan as a orphan aged seven. Went on to become a top notch banker and now leading a comfortable retired life in his mansion in most expensive area of Karachi.
We are much much better off in Pakistan and we thank our forefathers to pack their bags in British India and made that life threatening journey to Pakistan.

You are aware of the composition of UP now?

Muslims will fight, kill and get killed no matter what, the whole muslim world and the non muslim world with a sizeable muslim population is raked by violence. ..I doubt there is a peaceful bone in the Islamic body..
The moment Muslims talk about their rights and their better condition as independent or with Pakistan the Muslims become victim to some of the worst slandering possible. How are Maldives, UAE, Oman and Qatar some of the most peaceful societies on earth then? Muslims are asking for their basic rights when they ask for independence from India. The right to cut the cow as we please. The right not to get arrested for any cheap excuse and put in jail as the increased percentage of muslims in jails in India despite lower population prove. The right to get education and live freely with their religion. India has never provided these rights. If India had treated us even half as well as it does Hindus many more muslims would be singing vande mataram.

We do not want to lose our religion and want to maintain it. Freedom is the best option for Lucknow.

Yeah. .but here is a fundamental difference. ..Some quarters had an intellectual opposition to a different language implementation...They will not go down to killing millions and raping millions of their country folk for it like the ones of 71...tamils aren't savages to the one's of 1971..and never will be. ..neither will they fall for the words of the pseudo up holders of a primitive cult...The tamils are too evolved for it.

I think you got comprehension problem. Read my post again. If you know your history, the movement for Bangladesh got similar root. It all started when issues about Bangali lingo got raised in then East Pakistan. It then snowballed into something nasty later. We havent tested waters in Tamil Nadu yet, so who knows where it might lead. :-)

Why does every single one of my posts elicit a response about the oppressed situation of todays muhajirs by Indians. First of all my grandfather stayed in Lucknow and didn't come to karachi so he can't be muhair now can he? Despite this setting the record straight Muhajirs are doing very well in Pakistan.

To weaken Pakistan India has planted a stooge named Altaf Hussain as leader of the muhajirs and every few months he decries Pakistan and asks for Indian help to kill innocents in the country. No other ethnic group will stand for this-with an outsider coming and supporting the countries sworn enemies but in Pakistan the MQM is tolerated.

Nonetheless Muhajirs are today the richest ethnic group in Pakistan and control the cities of Sindh where all education opportunities exist. What Indians are trying to allude to is that we Lucknowis will suffer the same (non-existent) fate of oppression as part of Pakistan even though every Pakistani today is happy to be a Pakistani.

One day Lucknow will be merged with Pakistan and we will all see the benefits. Muslims must stay strong till then, keep supporting Pakistan in cricket and remember their ancestors till then, those ancestors who made Pakistan, especially the northern muslims, particularly of what is now UP.

I sympathize with your cause. I hope and believe the first step is gaining consensus among the group we vouch for. For example as a Lucknowi Muslim I have to bring as many Muslims from Lucknow on board for my cause to liberate it from Indian clutches. Your role is similar, to convince all Tamils that there are benefits of freedom from India/Sri Lanka.

I personally at times face hurdles in this quest to Pakistanize or help Lucknowis develop a positive view of Pakistan or independence, this is despite the fact that 75% or 90%+(depending on the source) of the UP muslim vote went to Jinnah and the muslim league. What I see at times is that some Muslims are leaving their proud heritage and support for Pakistan to become a part and parcel of the land of India. My first job is to convince them.

I think we are in the first step of independence and for that the first thing we need to do is develop consensus. So I would advise you to focus your attention on tamils and convince them that independence from Sri Lanka and India is a better option rather than a false sense of unity. I have the same almost insurmountable obstacle in my path. Some Muslims are extremely hard to convince but some after contact with me have begun questioning India, questioning the idea of undying loyalty to a land that gave them nothing. That is the first step.

I wish you luck in your endeavors though.

Bade Miya , E ka Bolat ho !
00 (44).gif

LOL At the so Called Intelligent Human race , who are always in need of the intervention either by the Prophets or by the God himself . I petty U all .

As have Lucknowi muslims. Their children have been robbed from them using laws like POTA and they are the first blamedfor anything that goes wrong, regardless they did anything wrong or not.
Lucknowi muslims r robbed from them using laws like POTA while yr own community MQM are protesting outside UN offices in America,U.K. .Your community leaders even wrote letters to several countries including India highlighting the discrimination practices faced by the MQM in Pakistan. They can even made a appeal to UN and NATO for military intervention in Pakistan. Something is terribly wrong with you. Your own community stage peaceful demonstrations" in Karachi when there was a the media blackout on party chief Altaf Hussain's statements and images following a Lahore High Court order.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1235499

The moment Muslims talk about their rights and their better condition as independent or with Pakistan the Muslims become victim to some of the worst slandering possible. How are Maldives, UAE, Oman and Qatar some of the most peaceful societies on earth then? Muslims are asking for their basic rights when they ask for independence from India. The right to cut the cow as we please. The right not to get arrested for any cheap excuse and put in jail as the increased percentage of muslims in jails in India despite lower population prove. The right to get education and live freely with their religion. India has never provided these rights. If India had treated us even half as well as it does Hindus many more muslims would be singing vande mataram.

We do not want to lose our religion and want to maintain it. Freedom is the best option for Lucknow.

Islam is alien to the sub continent..alien in behaviour, alien in ideology and alien in time period...so, when one forces an alien ideology into a foreign land - conflicts are bound to occur..

The more extremist or conservative Muslim of the sub continent follows a primitive lifestyle, dress code, language and religious practices of a desert folk that has nothing to do with most regions of the world.

No one wants aliens around..except for democratic compulsions..There are no benefits for the society that bears their burden....neither are they useful for economical, intellectual, spiritual, societal...nothing!!...except for communal tensions, militancy, violence, high crime, risk of terrorism, increase in ignorance and a drain on the states resources.

So sue us for "not giving rights" fro the one's who voted for a different Islamic country but forgot to leave...and the state was too kind enough to not hoard out the traitors as yourself or your father or your grand father out of our boundaries.

But as they say..traitors get what they bargained for...

the bengalis learnt it the hard way in 71.

The ahmedis learnt it till now.

The Shia are learning too.

The muhajirs are learning it the hard way too.

Last edited:
Lucknowi muslims r robbed from them using laws like POTA while yr own community MQM are protesting outside UN offices in America,U.K. .Your community leaders even wrote letters to several countries including India highlighting the discrimination practices faced by the MQM in Pakistan. They can even made a appeal to UN and NATO for military intervention in Pakistan. Something is terribly wrong with you. Your own community stage peaceful demonstrations" in Karachi when there was a the media blackout on party chief Altaf Hussain's statements and images following a Lahore High Court order.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1235499
I am in Karachi for a short visit and am witnessing everything going on here and I have to say it has a root in the demands of MQM supporters for extra rights and better treatment than the rest. No where does any society have extrarights but muhajirs have a gdp calculated in ruppees 13,000 ruppees higher than the punjabis. Muhajirs also control the cities.

The ban on speeches is perfectly sound. He was asking for help from India in breaking Pakistan-called partition a blunder in the history of mankind. He is a traitor. Even the ones who support him do so out of the belief that he is not a traitor-they are naive but even they do not have an anti pakistan mindset.

This is going off topic and will go further off topic if Indian whims are considered. You guys seriously have a lust for any information that pitches muhajirs against the state or the stuff no one pays attention in karachi to, which is the whining of MQM. Lucknow deserves to be free and another partition is if not close-then not far away.

We have been denied of our basic rights as Lucknowis and we will merge our land with Pakistan. It has to do with our common blood relations, our common religion and our common voting for PML or AIML. We are one body and part of one ummah.

Back
Top Bottom