What's new

Hockey world cup 2018

IMG_20181129_151047.jpg

I had the pleasure of seeing the Asian Championship 2012 in Qatar. Sohail Abbas was a beauty like always, sad to see him retire.

Best of luck to the boys in green! I will surely be charing you on!

Surprised that China actually managed to draw with England while Australia barely won against Ireland. Its very crucial for India to finish first in group and avoid clash with top seed of group D and A in quarters/semis. On the other hand, if we finish 2nd in group then there will most likely be an India - Pakistan clash given Pakistan manages to defeat any of the team in their group which is looking like the group of death.

Netherlands is looking in top form and we must avoid them at any cost which means no Ind-Pak game :tdown:

Pakistan is playing well guys..i am watching livebtelecast now...

Germsny demolish pakistan. 1-0.

Stupid comment. It was a close game. Pakistan gave Germany a real scare. Commentators (Indian and British) themselves admitted they thought the scoreline would be similar to Netherlands thrashing of Malaysia (7:0) previously today. Instead Pakistan played well and had some really good chances.

well played pak. a team whose players dont even get their pay timely. we have plenty of talent but there is no management any where in pak.

well played pak. a team whose players dont even get their pay timely. we have plenty of talent but there is no management any where in pak.
Talent is ripe, plus the way our fields are our players excell on them and can apply that knowledge on easier foreign fields. All we need is funding and management.

Back
Top Bottom