What's new

Homepage Editors Required.

I do enjoy my time here, so yes, I do owe some gratitude for the time I am not banned. :D
If it was anyone else i would have said "may be we can work to make sure that time is maximized" but some details i stumbled upon makes me leave it all alone. Sad but that is the truth from my side. Will just feel happy and cherish the fact that you do enjoy some time here, like thousands of other members.

I look forward to the new editor. How are your consultations with those you had in mind progressing?
Good. Have shared the three names with a friend here and will work with them. Ramzan is taking its toll and it is hard to do some serious work. This will however be sorted in some time don't worry. :) I can assure you that the forum wont be closed because we didn't had an editor :P for a few weeks or month. :D

Good. Have shared the three names with a friend here and will work with them. Ramzan is taking its toll and it is hard to do some serious work.

Yes, things will move quicker after Ramadan.

InshAllah,
After the Eid Break especially. It will take some time for all people to get back to routine usage but well get this sorted.

Of course. It always gets sorted, one way or another. The forum could use a boost anytime.

InshAllah,
After the Eid Break especially. It will take some time for all people to get back to routine usage but well get this sorted.

Is the Eid break over or not?

Is the Eid break over or not?
Yup, got back this Tuesday,
Khariat?
Editor wala mamla tu ho gya resolve if you are asking about that. A few people interested have contacted the admin already as they told me. If there is any thing else we can work on that too.

Last edited:
We are looking for a few front-page (WordPress) editors to help us publish selected items on the homepage. If you want to contribute to the community, please let us know.

* Open only to Pakistani members.

* Member must have a good reputation on the forum and no or negligible history of infringements.

* Must have basic understanding of WordPress interface. Although further assistance will be provided.

* Must have ample time to carry out important editing in the articles to make them user-friendly.

Thanks.
I am interested sir.

SHO ki sifarish chale gi ? ya parchi ya Rishwat ya Gift of few millions ;)

Back
Top Bottom