What's new

Homepage Editors Required.

The administration will select only those who share its particular and prescribed mindset, and hence my suggestions are pointless.

Hey @Nilgiri I said this way back nearly a year and a half ago, and remains true, with the results being more evident than ever. Ensuring that anybody daring to think differently is hounded out by denying any "acknowledgement and camaraderie" and even frank instigated attacks is a classic means to ensure conformity and hence control. Some things never change! :D

@Arsalan It was really nice to revisit our conversation here all that time ago. :D

Last edited:
Hey @Nilgiri I said this way back nearly a year and a half ago, and remains true, with the results being more evident than ever. Ensuring that anybody daring to think differently is hounded out by denying any "acknowledgement and camaraderie" and even frank instigated attacks is a classic means to ensure conformity and hence control. Some things never change! :D

@Arsalan It was really nice to revisit our conversation here all that time ago. :D

Well it was kinda fun to read, jabs and all... :P

LOL, there are so many more buried in older threads. I have never hesitated to speak the truth, and that is why I am so reviled. But hate only destroys the hater, and I do not need to do anything except just being present. :D

On topic here, I can only wish this editorial team the best of luck in achieving whatever task they may be entrusted with, although it remains quite covert from a detested layman's point of view. May be they will put all the "Desk of..." sticky threads to some good use?

Or may be they can deploy their leading Twitter Team to do the job, since they seem to be out of there for the moment.

Last edited:
Any update?
We have volunteers but we need those who remain commited. Will you be able to mantain active presence. The problem is we can only add further if we find a commited member.

We have volunteers but we need those who remain commited. Will you be able to mantain active presence. The problem is we can only add further if we find a commited member.
Well I am quite active guy of PDF , with a clean record and maintaining active presence ain't a issue.
I commit myself to become of some use at pdf that's why I asked If u have slots available I am ready!

The administration will select only those who share its particular and prescribed mindset, and hence my suggestions are pointless.

There was another similar thread about some 'projects'. One project was about Kashmir. I told the management that I was interested but they never replied :enjoy:

@Joe Shearer

There was another similar thread about some 'projects'. One project was about Kashmir. I told the management that I was interested but they never replied :enjoy:

@Joe Shearer

It's okay, we should respect their right to select whomever they wish to help them run their forum in any manner they like. They alone are responsible for the inevitable outcomes too, of course. :D

......through a glass, darkly.

@Joe Shearer

You are far too independent-minded to be suitable. However, with Faizan Saheb taking no interest in my request, your side have had the last word in the conversation on Kashmir.

Well I am quite active guy of PDF , with a clean record and maintaining active presence ain't a issue.
I commit myself to become of some use at pdf that's why I asked If u have slots available I am ready!
Okay, we have noted your interest. We will contact you when slots get available. For now, homepage editors are already in place.

Back
Top Bottom