What's new

Honestly:wht if this is really true.Sita white Imran khan

@BATMAN appoint scientists of your choice!

Or better yet, get it done and record it....or put scientists of ALL politicians! Facts wont lie!

In real world, things dosn't work this way... you just have access to news reported by media or statements of politicians at max wikileaks!

but i'm not blaming IK here, i'm not even slightly concerned.... have you not read my first post?

Last edited by a moderator:
In real world, things dosn't work this way... you just have access to news reported by media or statements of politicians at max wikileaks!

but i'm not blaming IK here, i'm not even slightly concerned.... have you not read my first post?
@BATMAN I am skeptical about ALL politicians because Politics is a dirty business/ game whatever...But If I know what Sharif and Zardari have done....I mean we eleected each of these parties more than once and they STILL did not change nor bring change ...why not give another a chances eg. IK

If he screws up too...at least we know we tried something new and did not repeat past mistakes!

2ndly, I am a geneticist! Am doing a PhD in it...ask me what you fear about paternity testing...

I am not sure to laugh or laugh harder!!!

Were this true all she has to do is take some hair of the child and challenge him to do a paternity test!! DUHHH...Which century does she live in?!

Attention seeker!!

Plus were it true, she did not need her speech written...Truth comes from within a person not on a written note!! She read it word to word...Not like key words which 1 writes to remind them of the next step but WORD TO WORD!

elections are around the corner:

EITHER to malign/ sabotage him so he wont win OR to get attention which she is ALREADY is!

This seeta white crawls out from under her rock only before elections in Pakistan and crawls back in as soon as elections are over.
She did exactly the same during last elections..
Certainly attention seeker.....

TBH i like jemima....she is a real lady..
And very sincere to IK and due to that also to Pakistan...
Hope IK wins and Jamima and him come together again.

If that's your take on things, go ahead and vote for Ganja, Zardari, or maybe even for KLM (K'a'n'j'a'r of Lal Masjid). It's a free country, you have free will, go exercise the right to vote. Whatever you do, stop creating pointless threads and being a sissy ****.

Ik young life was perhaps on the other level ..IM not attacking his personal life or anything..but even if there is 5% truth in wht this lady is saying then this something pretty shameful act.

If that's your take on things, go ahead and vote for Ganja, Zardari, or maybe even for KLM (K'a'n'j'a'r of Lal Masjid). It's a free country, you have free will, go exercise the right to vote. Whatever you do, stop creating pointless threads and being a sissy ****.

You knucklehead loll ..kinda surprising n made me little worried that this thread was Civilized up till this point,thought maybe emotional burger kids died or something!!:bunny:

Bck on the topic..If these allegations aren't true IK have nothing to worry about he must do DNA test n prove his side innocent

OP is a troll - Check his post history..These Noon Pithos can't even troll properly!

@BATMAN I am skeptical about ALL politicians because Politics is a dirty business/ game whatever...But If I know what Sharif and Zardari have done....I mean we eleected each of these parties more than once and they STILL did not change nor bring change ...why not give another a chances eg. IK

If he screws up too...at least we know we tried something new and did not repeat past mistakes!

2ndly, I am a geneticist! Am doing a PhD in it...ask me what you fear about paternity testing...

see i like that argument but people seem to think that the more experienced NS can handle the situation better which i agree with to a certain extent. if only he wasn't such a sissy/ corrupt, i wouldn't mind voting for him.
p.s. what kind areas do geneticist work in ?

Once Been a huge fan of Imran khan over the years his cricket n his politics in early 2004 2005.just wanted to get the opinion of some of the members on Sita white case.

Wht if it's true and IK is denying the fact.
just saw this video for the 1st time and it made me wonder why would this mother lie about her daughter just doesn't make any sense.

Bohot achi baat hai. She is a beautiful woman and the child is very cute too.

This is a non issue... for me.
I care more about....... why would Imran Khan trust elections... which are being organized by Zardari... agreed by Sharif!
Why would IK agree t interim govt., appointed by Zardari.. agreed by Sharif!
Why would IK agree to a corrupt judiciary, appointed by Zardari--- agreed by Sharif!
Why would IK agree to a unconstitutional ECP, appointed by Zardari and again agreed by Sharif!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Just to show People of pakistan How Corrupt the western backed system is in Pakistan

see i like that argument but people seem to think that the more experienced NS can handle the situation better which i agree with to a certain extent. if only he wasn't such a sissy/ corrupt, i wouldn't mind voting for him.
p.s. what kind areas do geneticist work in ?
@nitetrogen70 depends on a number of things...If you want to ask more questions go to naswar corner...I dont want to derail the topic :D

I think sufficient political benefit has been drawn in this case and this must end now cause then there will be no end. Everybody himself of their aulad is carrying some stories so this below belt hitting must be stopped.

IK will have no morale ground to organize a long march after elections!

He has no mistrust in ECP and and interim govt.

Your location is US... right?

How can you vote?

As far i know... ECP will not allow overseas Pakistanis to vote... as they are considered as Musharraf's voters!

they still debating and last time I heard they allowed Pakistani outside Pakistan to vote!

Back
Top Bottom