What's new

Houthi drone attack 'hits arms depot' at Saudi airport in Najran

iran-60s.jpg
how you figured it out that this image shows poverty??
because they didn't wear pants??

how you figured it out that this image shows poverty??
because they didn't wear pants??
You got it all wrong buddy.. that image contrasts with the poverty of 90% of Iranians who did the revolution.. see the picture after that one..and be smart next time..

Iran , they are very open about supporting Houthis .

And what do you expect them to do? Just sit there and let Saudis bomb them to oblivion. I have no love for Iran or its theocratic sectarian regime, both KSA and Iran are the birds of the same feather. The only difference being we are closer to KSA and economically too weak and dependent on them. The only one innocent here are the poor people of Yemen.

HEHE
Nobody in Iran would run to Bakistan
Even if conditions in Iran become 1000 times worst no Iranian in there right mind would step foot in Pakistan!

So you mean you've been fighting 1/30 of Yemen population in the past 4 years and you have failed to take them down? good job by them I am impressed ..but they make up one-third of the population.
The fact is if Houthis would not have Yemeni people support they could't resist Saudi ongoing slaughter since 2015.
At the end the only way to solve the problem is Saudis stop trying to impose their will on Yemen & let them talk.
Thank god for giving us such retarded enemies!

i think u.s and israel are pumping iran and saudia to fight war and houthis are acting as their tools
Muslims of Iran and Saudi will pay the price of the stupidity and lack of vision of their ruler. It's the innocent that will suffer. Look at Syria Libya Egypt Iraq.

And you? Did you set them?
the only one who could know it is the one who intercept it and they said it was heading towards Makkah .
cluster bombing should be done on houthis strongholds.

the only one who could know it is the one who intercept it and they said it was heading towards Makkah .
cluster bombing should be done on houthis strongholds.

and they wont lie huh?

I think you are influenced by a secterian whim..

Back
Top Bottom