What's new

Houthi drone attack 'hits arms depot' at Saudi airport in Najran

Yemen has became just like Somalia, internally at war, and manipulated from all angles. Insha'Allah Muslims there will find a common ground and their suffering will come an end. (amen)

You got it all wrong buddy.. that image contrasts with the poverty of 90% of Iranians who did the revolution.. see the picture after that one..and be smart next time..
so this shows that these people are poor??
69120388-256b-11e9-b20d-5376ca5216eb

do you mean there was a revolution due to poverty??

so this shows that these people are poor??
69120388-256b-11e9-b20d-5376ca5216eb

do you mean there was a revolution due to poverty??
Inequality to be more precise.. which, obviously includes poverty

OT: The attack was not successful as the title implies..

Nope..Yemen without a 100 years of wars would have been much better than Iran..
Your argument is mute. Why? You are basing it off a hypothetical and not real situation: "Yemen....WOULD HAVE". We cant debate about hypotheticals because in the hypothetical world everything is right. Your argument here is based on a hypothetical scenario so its not a real argument. Try better.

Your argument is mute. Why? You are basing it off a hypothetical and not real situation: "Yemen....WOULD HAVE". We cant debate about hypotheticals because in the hypothetical world everything is right. Your argument here is based on a hypothetical scenario so its not a real argument. Try better.
I think you lost sight of today's reality.. You should not be talking about hypotheticals.. reality speaks for itself.. besides that Iran was the poorest country of the world not that far before.. Yemen can be rich without all those permanent conflicts..Iran is getting poor today.. so where do you see the hypotheticals when realities are close..

You're very likely wrong. You probably meant to add an "in my perspective" in there..
Nope...I am not at all wrong.
Mullahs use politics for their own purpose and muslims die
Sheikhs use politics for their own power and muslims die
Both anti Islam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom