What's new

Houthi drone attack 'hits arms depot' at Saudi airport in Najran

those qho re trying to attack holy coties . KSA should bomb the hell out of them even if they are hiding in public . bomb them .

Hey khat is life!!!
There are huge mountains extending from Saudi Arabia to Yemen.. the whole area controlled by the Houthis is very mountainous (Western Yemen).. which make it difficult to spot Houthi infiltrations through those mountains:

LoBaido-BBC-map.jpg

images

:lol:

Saudi or Iranian
Sunni or Shia
All of the world elite sit at the same table in flashy restaurants after they are done molesting and killing babies in basements and laugh at how easily they are able to fool the common folk.

It's being done to set stage for Messiach ben David. Just as our Prophet alaihi salam predicted in his ahadis. Hope this dont happen. Cuz then sh!t will really hit the fan for the muslim ummah.

Hey khat is life!!!

Saudi or Iranian
Sunni or Shia
All of the world elite sit at the same table in flashy restaurants after they are done molesting and killing babies in basements and laugh at how easily they are able to fool the common folk.

It's being done to set stage for Messiach ben David. Just as our Prophet alaihi salam predicted in his ahadis. Hope this dont happen. Cuz then sh!t will really hit the fan for the muslim ummah.
Well, hope nothing bad will happen.. but our prophet's Ahadits are important.. remember what the word prophet means..Still, Muslims should do their best to please Allah.. since he is Ghafour wa Rahim..

Stop spreading your falsehood and propaganda.. Houthis are not Yemen..they are barely one million over a population of 30 million.. go lie somewhere else..

So your masters are Russia now(S-400) or the still the US (F-35)..It looks like both are your masters.. how dumb can you get..
So you mean you've been fighting 1/30 of Yemen population in the past 4 years and you have failed to take them down? good job by them I am impressed ..but they make up one-third of the population.
The fact is if Houthis would not have Yemeni people support they could't resist Saudi ongoing slaughter since 2015.
At the end the only way to solve the problem is Saudis stop trying to impose their will on Yemen & let them talk.

Not like you little bitch. Wanna sht in your mouth more? I see you don't quit of it. Fcking camelass saudi.
Well, your avatar show that you are a little bitch.. so nothing more to add.. you are just talking about yourself.. just take the "Saudi" word from your posts and you can see yourself in a mirror.. i guess you'll puke..

So you mean you've been fighting 1/30 of Yemen population in the past 4 years and you have failed to take them down? good job by them I am impressed ..but they make up one-third of the population.
The fact is if Houthis would not have Yemeni people support they could't resist Saudi ongoing slaughter since 2015.
At the end the only way to solve the problem is Saudis stop trying to impose their will on Yemen & let them talk.
They have support by using arms against civilians in the Mountainous areas they control.. do you call that support? If you were rational you would have called it forced support.... and you would have known that Saudi Arabia supports the majority of Yemenis..and intervened in Yemen to defend its borders from Houthi attacks way before it decided to intervene militarily there..I know you know this but still trying to close your eyes to the truth..

You are sh**ting from your mouth..now where is your Aselsan is the best.. go cry in some corner.. slave mentality..you can never get over that..
After shut down Russian fighter I don't seen one word opposite Russia from turkey government

Iran , they are very open about supporting Houthis .
But Houthis are not a proxy which Iran has 100% control over like HEzbollah. I believe Houthis and Iran are in a proxy "partnership". Houthis in Yemen are a relatively cheap investment for Iran. If Houthis sign deal/make peace/give away Iran's interests i dont think Iran will be that angry.

and when you said Iran is as wealthy as poor Yemen you didnt consider that falsehood and propaganda? Plzzz
Nope..Yemen without a 100 years of wars would have been much better than Iran..Even in the Shah era, majority of Iranians were poor, while there were huge and very expensive armed forces.. these are facts you can easily verify for yourself..

Stop spreading your falsehood and propaganda.. Houthis are not Yemen..they are barely one million over a population of 30 million.. go lie somewhere else..
Houthis are not alone they have many allies and the biggest one is Yemen Army .

those qho re trying to attack holy coties . KSA should bomb the hell out of them even if they are hiding in public . bomb them .
You very well knew the target is not those cities but want to repeat that nonsense ,wonder why?

Back
Top Bottom