What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

When it comes to Honda, i find the most reliable platform to be the Unicorn. I myself am a proud owner of KTM Duke ( 200 cc ). It took 3 weeks for delivery.

Love every moment in it.

ktm-duke-200.jpg

Buying this bike will be really bad idea for any one with a gf!:lol:,considering the pillion seat! Btw,the ride is awesome,no doubt!

Buying this bike will be really bad idea for any one with a gf!:lol:,considering the pillion seat! Btw,the ride is awesome,no doubt!

The ride is beyond awesome :) Everytime the display says ">>>>Ready to race>>>>" ; "I" feel awesome as well:P

It being relatively rare and very new, also manages to turn many heads :lol:

As for the gf factor, it is a much better option than having to buy an R-15. Riding the rear seat of an R-15 is like riding an elephant , albeit much more un-comfortable.

No need to import cars. Firstly, it will effect our local industry even further and secondly, not everyone can afford to buy one.

We must first get our public transportation systems like Buses and Railways right....
If u havent noticed then this thread is about importing bikes :lol:

Oooucch :smitten:
KTM_Duke_vs_Honda_CBR250R_vs_Yamaha_R15.jpg

yamaha-r15.jpg
Aaha ise dekh kar ab mann ko shanti mili ;)

Honda+Stunner+CBF.jpg
Priced at just above 60000 so it is affordable for middle class families . It also gives a mileage of around 50 km/lt

The ride is beyond awesome :) Everytime the display says ">>>>Ready to race>>>>" ; "I" feel awesome as well:P

It being relatively rare and very new, also manages to turn many heads :lol:

As for the gf factor, it is a much better option than having to buy an R-15. Riding the rear seat of an R-15 is like riding an elephant , albeit much more un-comfortable.

I agree - except that you have posted the photo of the 990 Super Duke :)

I have the Duke 200 myself (the first one in India) and a Bullet 500 (2002).

Does this come in Black Blue combination???

yamaha-r15.jpg

This is V1.0, not sold anymore.

The new version has a two piece step seat, different silencer, and rear tyre hugger, and wider tyre, but from what I've heard, not as sharp as the original.

The colors are blue, black, white, yellow, red. All with the same white graphics (the white one I think has red graphics).

Arguably the best 150 cc in the world today.

PAK should not allow any indians junk in their country. They should strengthen their domestic industry first and if they do allow
such junk , they should allow it with JV and technology transfer.

As for the OP, its true that your 2 wheelers have a significant share of BD market but your passenger cars doesn't compare to the reconditioned toyota vechiles in our country. I am sure its the similar case with SL as well. Rag tag junks like Marutis have only got demand in India. BTW our motorcycle companies like Walton gives these indian junk a good run for their money. With proper gov support they would have kicked these indian junk out of BD.

I agree - except that you have posted the photo of the 990 Super Duke :)

I have the Duke 200 myself (the first one in India) and a Bullet 500 (2002).

I know. I posted after a quick Google image search.

No need to import cars. Firstly, it will effect our local industry even further and secondly, not everyone can afford to buy one.
We must first get our public transportation systems like Buses and Railways right....

I will second that , Car prices are ripp off and consumers are paying huge prices for cars due to restriction on imports .. importing indian cars or if there is any other cheaper option will be a relief to public

PAK should not allow any indians junk in their country. They should strengthen their domestic industry first and if they do allow
such junk , they should allow it with JV and technology transfer.

As for the OP, its true that your 2 wheelers have a significant share of BD market but your passenger cars doesn't compare to the reconditioned toyota vechiles in our country. I am sure its the similar case with SL as well. Rag tag junks like Marutis have only got demand in India. BTW our motorcycle companies like Walton gives these indian junk a good run for their money. With proper gov support they would have kicked these indian junk out of BD.

Waltons are pieces of third world canine diarrhea man. Ok for Bangladesh I guess.

Get serious. We are talking of the big boys here.

Bikes should be banned in urban India. The people riding them drive like a bunch of lunatics, cutting across lanes not following any traffic rules. They also seem highly unsafe. It is not uncommon to see an Indian father with a helmet on a bike alongwith 3 kids - none of whom have a helmet. What's the logic - "As far as I am safe - I can easily produce more of these!" ??

Back
Top Bottom