What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

GURU uncle dont start the BS of that spare parts again, as the OP is in the view of selling the complete product in Pakistan which seems not possible provided the standard of indian toys,

why it seems offensive to you guys when pakistanis are not intrestd in low quality products?

Chicha Javed...How do you know that Indian got low quality products...??...Or Simply you got mouth along with tong...So you are using it...You are buying or not does not matter ...But please don talk baseless...

i have heard that a Chinese company sells tractors in Pakistan and that company is in JV with Mahindra and Mahindra

"But sadly these companies have not been able to do business in Pakistan due to political reasons."
I don't think this is political reasons, why not Indian moto in Japan, China or other countries,

Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh are micro market, Sri Lanka imported 100000 moto/year, in which 30% are second hand moto
the sale of moto in Nepal is 15000/year
The motorcycle sales volume in Bangladeshwas 185,000 units. motorcycles manufactured by Bajaj of India takes the largest market share in Bangladesh at 30%(only 55500). The nationally owned assembler Atlas Bangladesh Ltd. which primarily assembles Hero Honda brand shares 22% of the market at the second place.

1318399270_263028964_1-royal-enfield-bullet-standard-350-triprayar.jpg

which **** can match this

1.jpg
pulsar 220

How about this :chilli:
Gambar-Modifikasi-Bajaj-Pulsar-200cc-Picture.jpg

Honda-CBR250R-Sportbike.jpg

And here comes the master peice . The best thing that has happened to Indian roads :smokin:
ext-127107097725.jpg

Are you serious in calling it the best thing ever happened to indian roads?
IMO,its a gayish bike. The design is fine,the ride is good too,but by the way it sounds,blaaah!
I love this bike . U know its perception . U like this and i like that .
BTW my father has an awesome royal enfeild which really looks amazing .
Wait on for a bit i'll post its image in a while

Back
Top Bottom