What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Indian car companies like Tata, Mahindra and 2 wheeler comanies like Bajaj and TVS are one of the biggest manufacturers of automobiles in the world (Eg: Bajaj Auto is world's 4'th largest 2 wheeler maker).

These companies are also big exporters of Indian made cars/bikes to many countries in the world including India's neighbouring countries like Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh.

But sadly these companies have not been able to do business in Pakistan due to political reasons.

Has the time now come for these companies to enter Pakistan with its products?

Will the Pakistani consumer accept these Indian automobiles?

Please share your view.

Pakistan is manufacturing huge amount of 2 wheelers at very cheap prices for the consumer , importing such from India will result affect local industry thus why there is zero chance of Pakistan importing from india . However consumers in India will prefer Pakistani 2 wheelers like shehsawar and many other ... 1 litre main 100 kilometer :pakistan:

I have one point that may be the reason they won't allow but can't post it because it will definitely get me an infraction.:D

If they follow the laws and pay all the taxes, I don't see why they can't come to Pakistan.
Problem is that Pakistan has an auto mafia that is run by Pak-Suzuki and they make it so it's very hard for anyone to compete wit them.

Pakistan is manufacturing huge amount of 2 wheelers at very cheap prices for the consumer , importing such from India will result affect local industry thus why there is zero chance of Pakistan importing from india . However consumers in India will prefer Pakistani 2 wheelers like shehsawar and many other ... 1 litre main 100 kilometer :pakistan:
Post images man, jara iski style bhi to dekhe ki..splendor,discover,xcd, etc ki takkar me kaisi dikhti hai ??
plz post images and then comment, it will elp your point here..
Mine favourite is...

hero-honda-cbz-extreme-atft-3.jpg

1 litre mein 50 kilometer jati hai, magar 130km/hr top speed, 14.2 bhp power, comfort me best, engine smoothestone and ofcourse 150cc..
Show some thing like this,..

which one gives 100 km milage.

Both have markets for each other's bikes, Pakistanis can get access to Indian 150cc bikes, while Indians can get more fuel efficient bikes, given that they meets our emission standards.

Why would it result in affecting local industry. Will pakistani public prefer Indian 2 wheelers?

Well World is big enough to keep the production line of Indian automobile industry busy 24/7. What required is proper advertisement and support in foreign world. They are already selling it in Africa and Latin America.

IF Pakistani and their Govt. thinks when its time for import from India, it can be easily arranged. Till then its Pakistan's right to decide which vehicle they want to ride.

1 litre mein 50 kilometer jati hai, magar 130km/hr top speed, 14.2 bhp power, comfort me best, engine smoothestone and ofcourse 150cc..
Show some thing like this,..

people in the subcontinent want to save more on the milage than any thing else , Indians should allow pakistani 2 wheelers so that they can get releif from rip of prices and in return may be pakistanis may consider your cars

Why would it result in affecting local industry. Will pakistani public prefer Indian 2 wheelers?

i dont think so pakistanis would actually consider indian 2 wheelars as i remember back in the day chinese companies introduced heavy bikes but they vanished later on as the demand in pakistan is for mostly energy efficient bikes.

which one gives 100 km milage.

BML Motorcycle Price in Pakistan | BM70 Bike Price | Prices in Pakistan

people in the subcontinent want to save more on the milage than any thing else , Indians should allow pakistani 2 wheelers so that they can get releif from rip of prices and in return may be pakistanis may consider your cars

i dont think so pakistanis would actually consider indian 2 wheelars as i remember back in the day chinese companies introduced heavy bikes but they vanished later on as the demand in pakistan is for mostly energy efficient bikes.

BML Motorcycle Price in Pakistan | BM70 Bike Price | Prices in Pakistan

No offense dude but if i buy this bike even my grandfather will make fun of me..It will be good for dudhwalas and delivery boys..

bml-motorcycle-picture-500x375.jpg

So you think that pakistani bikes can easily be sold here, there are many conditions like emition standards, style, engine, tax,etc which will make it difficuly, even if GOI allows import without any duty..then your bikes will have to compete with some of the bikes like splendor+, passion,etc. You know how many of them sold in a month, more than 4 lakhs in month just two of those bikes..
Hero motocorp itself sells 5.5 lakh bikes per month.. 3+lakh by bajaj, 2.2+ by honda, 1.8+ by tvs..How your companies will even stand in front of them..

Both have markets for each other's bikes, Pakistanis can get access to Indian 150cc bikes, while Indians can get more fuel efficient bikes, given that they meets our emission standards.

You wont get more fuel efficient bikes than Bajaj Platina [one of my friend's gives about 90kmpl] and Bajaj CT100 - greater than 100kmpl....:cheesy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom