What's new

How about Tata, Mahindra, Bajaj, TVS in Pakistan?

hmm i would like to see the logic behind it though , is there a regulation by GOI to not to manufacture below 100cc , or is it the consumer demand ?
its mostly consumer demand, the roads in most cities are well layed and more the power, the more the riding comfort and good throtle response.
besides there is a optimum level where the low and high cc engines emit, un-burnt hyrocarbon where as 100 to 250 ccs have the best emision standards

wont u agree they look better than horse and donkey carts in mid city traffic ??
don't take it seriously, there are 75 cc engines still in production in INDIA, TVS Excel Super is a 75 cc engine with a good pulling capacity. But its the only two stroke engine in production in INDIA. the rest of the two stroke engines are banned and no longer you'll be able to get a new endorsment for two stroke engine.

TVS Motor

INDIAN village runs on this vehicle

Two stroke engines are banned in India for their emission standards. None of Pakistani well known bikes would be allowed in Indian market.

PS: This, I am waiting for.

0_0_860_http-__i.haymarket.net_.au_Galleries_20120130081729_1.jpg

No offence.. but Pakistani motorcycle industry is like cottage industry. I can see what is on offer especially if You read "pakwheels" like forums. 125cc 80s vintage Honda motorcycles are considered "quality". 70cc engines with fragile frames like you see in Luna or TVS 50. occasional Chinese models appear and disappear.

Your motorcycles are from 70s and 80s. I said most of them. there is absolutely no demand for Rajdoot doodhwala type bikes in India at this time. may be back in 90s.
I learned that Kinetic is exporting 2003 era "Kinetic stryker" to Pakistan and sold as Habib stryker. these are all old obselete bikes. even the mileage crazy will love style and a good quality engine in India.zz

Bikes/Motorcycles in Pakistan | Bike Chronicles of India

indian bikes vs pakistani bikes

However, Indian auto industry entering Pakistan legally is not going to happen IMO.

auto spares are smuggled to Pakistan through other countries? Thailand will be a good option than India for direct business since India and Pakistan cannot have peace anytime soon.

Two stroke engines are banned in India for their emission standards. None of Pakistani well known bikes would be allowed in Indian market.

PS: This, I am waiting for.

0_0_860_http-__i.haymarket.net_.au_Galleries_20120130081729_1.jpg

They are askn 8 months waiting period

Hero MotoCorp is the 'World No.1' two-wheeler company.

Bajaj Auto is the world's third-largest manufacturer of motorcycles.

If they follow the laws and pay all the taxes, I don't see why they can't come to Pakistan.
Problem is that Pakistan has an auto mafia that is run by Pak-Suzuki and they make it so it's very hard for anyone to compete wit them.
first ask your people to do that.. lol

Bajaj platina claims 120 kmpl but not sure whether really true.
There are no 70 cc bikes in India(I may be wrong) so it is difficult to compare.

not 120 kmpl but 95-100 (my dad have platina.)

No offence.. but Pakistani motorcycle industry is like cottage industry. I can see what is on offer especially if You read "pakwheels" like forums. 125cc 80s vintage Honda motorcycles are considered "quality". 70cc engines with fragile frames like you see in Luna or TVS 50. occasional Chinese models appear and disappear.

Your motorcycles are from 70s and 80s. I said most of them. there is absolutely no demand for Rajdoot doodhwala type bikes in India at this time. may be back in 90s.
I learned that Kinetic is exporting 2003 era "Kinetic stryker" to Pakistan and sold as Habib stryker. these are all old obselete bikes. even the mileage crazy will love style and a good quality engine in India.zz

Bikes/Motorcycles in Pakistan | Bike Chronicles of India

indian bikes vs pakistani bikes

However, Indian auto industry entering Pakistan legally is not going to happen IMO.

auto spares are smuggled to Pakistan through other countries? Thailand will be a good option than India for direct business since India and Pakistan cannot have peace anytime soon.
Not true, all the forums are bs, theyre mostly semi educated people really. Other than pdfer her who are the educated class and put up a fight with indians, most uneducated illetrate starplus watching and bollywood loving pakistanis worship india and anything indian. Talk to any pakistani who hasnt completed high school and they'll agree with what i have said. Here most people are educated so you get a different opinion.

Given the great integrity and love of honesty that our Indian neighbors have, it is no surprise that they're comparing Honda CD-70s with their mid-range bikes.

For a fair comparison though, you have to look at bikes like Ravi Piaggio Storm in the market:

55960-Ravi-piaggio-storm-125-vs-honda-cg125-dlx-ravi-storm-red01.jpg

glimg_36.jpg

55962-Ravi-piaggio-storm-125-vs-honda-cg125-dlx-ravi-storm-silver01.jpg

From certain angles, it looks like it's designers tried to make it look like a Harley and a sports-bike. Perhaps due to that, personally I'm not a big fan of the front. But people tend to modify this stuff quiet heavily. For example, it's common to install CG-125's front lights on this bike. Ravi has iterated and released newer improved models almost every year; Looks like they have talent, and I can't wait to see where they go with this.

What about scooters for women??its a strongly contested market in india.How r things in pakistan??

No offense dude but if i buy this bike even my grandfather will make fun of me..It will be good for dudhwalas and delivery boys..

bml-motorcycle-picture-500x375.jpg

None taken

Yes its classic doodhwala bike and most of youngster who use this bike main aim is efficient bike not style.......

Those who can afford and want style in a bike go for imported ones....

Infact you can check in with Stealth (member).....He is way to much into bikes.

What about scooters for women??its a strongly contested market in india.How r things in pakistan??

Scooty trend took a hike few years back....haven't seen many since then....Scooty also got famous as most of them were below 50cc which means they dont need registration and other legal process...Its like having a bike

Not true, all the forums are bs, theyre mostly semi educated people really. Other than pdfer her who are the educated class and put up a fight with indians, most uneducated illetrate starplus watching and bollywood loving pakistanis worship india and anything indian. Talk to any pakistani who hasnt completed high school and they'll agree with what i have said. Here most people are educated so you get a different opinion.

fine. there are deluded patriots who believes that Pakistanis will absolutely love Indian stuffs(like a apple fanboy craving for ipad :P). I will rather see Tata Trucks running in Iraq than in Pakistan in next 100 years.
__
Piaggio storm from the looks uses engine and design from LML Adreno which was from circa 2002. and do You know LML partnered with Piaggio all those years. they were once called LML-Vespa FYI.

lml-energy-fx.jpg

http://www.indiabike.com/roadtest/lml/index.htm
http://www.indiabike.com/infobank/lmlenergyfx.htm

I will rather see Tata Trucks running in Iraq than in Pakistan in next 100 years.

Why!?!! What have you got against Iraq??

Piaggio storm from the looks uses engine and design from LML Adreno which was from circa 2002.

The two bikes look pretty different. Most sports bikes have fenders like that. Ravi Piaggio looks generations ahead of that. To each his own. You must be quiet a mechanic to be able to tell what engine that bike uses from an advert picture.

we will welcome them.....and they will have huge business here

But after few years Indians will be trolling all over PDF that Pakistanis use Indian vehicles and thats reality......:)

VEry well said, a bit like Chinese members with Indians.

Back
Top Bottom